What's new

Pakistan has proof of foreign hand in Balochistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irfan, I am not saying some of that might not be true. We are no saint either, but to come up so positive and say that Indians are behind everything without having any substantial proof is overstating. That was my point.

what you said is right and I agree with you.
all we got is circumstantial evidence and speculations. nothing good enough to point at any foreign entity.
if it is ever taken to any court, it will be dismissed immediately.

therefore I agree with my Indian fellow members that repeated allegations on Indian hands without providing a convincing proof is unfair, amateur and stupid.

for all we know, it might be one of our brotherly country who doesnt see the Pak-China project favorably and sees it as a challenge to its economic interests. but yet again without proof any such speculation is waste of time. All I am saying is we cant be one dimensional.

@NirmalKrish I agree with you regarding the difference of opinion on the evidence provided by the Indian authorities to Pakistan about Ajmal Kasab etc. so based on that it will be a hard sell to convince everyone that Indians indeed are involved in baloch insurgency. I agree with you that talking any further on Mombai atrocity is will take us off topic.

we just see the symmetry in the surge of BLA activities whenever we have a hostile government in Afghanistan that coincidentally is very friendly to India. it has been happening since the Invasion of the Soviets who setup this organisation along with the Nationalist Pashtons as a reaction to our support for the Mujahideen. while the Pashton nationalists completely gave up the violence and joining the politics in the name of ANP. the Baloch Nationals still havent made up their mind and keep on yo yooing between governing the Baloch province or going in the hills and blowing up infrastructure. yet again sorry to say that our security agencies still cant find the source of funds and training of the BLA who now even brandish the MANPADs that not even the most feared Taliban have managed to acquire.

you can get every thing from the black market except the MANPADs, this item is just too sensitive and too difficult to replicate in the underground layers its only viable source is undercover help from a state. but that link has to be established.

the stability of Afghanistan is also indirectly related to stability of Balochistan because the terrorists are using the chaos to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom