What's new

Pakistan has proof of foreign hand in Balochistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Friday said that there was evidence of foreign interference in Balochistan. Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit in weekly briefing said Pakistan would not allow foreign interference in its internal affairs. He said Pakistan did not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries and expected the same from them. The spokesman said Pakistan was fully cognisant of the problems in Balochistan and was trying to resolve them politically. He said, “Pakistan considers the US resolution on Balochistan as an arrogant step and ignorance on the part of few US legislators.” He said the US delegation during its meeting with Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani yesterday also declared that acts of few individuals did not represent the policy of the US and its Congress. The spokesman expressed confidence that this ill-conceived move would get no attention and would be rejected by the US House. Responding to a question about the meeting between Responding to a question about Baloch separatist leaders taking asylum in Europe while Pakistan had traditionally blamed India of supporting them, the spokesman said, “There has been evidence of foreign powers trying to destabilise Balochistan. At this stage, it is better not to engage in public recrimination, because the government is working very hard to resolve our internal problems politically.” He said Pakistan-US relations were important and efforts were being made to make them more transparent and predictable. To another question, he said that nothing regarding permission to the US to open a consulate in Quetta was under consideration. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

who needs foreign hands when we have traitors like BrahamDagh Bugti..
Hyrbyair marri...

Long back SMC use to agrue that the proof is not given to world under US pressure. Now these guys have the courage to block supplies for NATO which directly impacts the US and still does succum to US pressure, but when it comes to India their sowrn enemy they just cannot handle US pressure, can get more idiotic then this?

^ We've accused bharat too in the past, Einstein.

And yes, we can't give proof because of US pressure. If Pakistan proves that US/Bharat are supporting terrorism, the whole dynamics in the region change.

Nevertheless, the fact that Bramdagh Bugti was being sheltered in Afghanistan - and that's enough evidence for US support for terrorism in Pakistan.

^ We've accused bharat too in the past, Einstein.

And yes, we can't give proof because of US pressure. If Pakistan proves that US/Bharat are supporting terrorism, the whole dynamics in the region change.

Nevertheless, the fact that Bramdagh Bugti was being sheltered in Afghanistan - and that's enough evidence for US support for terrorism in Pakistan.

See guys, I was telling you. They only have US pressure for giving evidence against India.

Long back SMC use to agrue that the proof is not given to world under US pressure. Now these guys have the courage to block supplies for NATO which directly impacts the US and still does succum to US pressure, but when it comes to India their sowrn enemy they just cannot handle US pressure, can get more idiotic then this?
now listen to this what I've got to say from the field

we have confiscated weapons that have serial numbers removed or some with serial numbers that suggest that they came from India but they are all of Russian origin and can be from anywhere. there is some high quality explosive stuff like C2 confiscated from both the TTP and BLA terrorists in regular and large quantities that is impossible for any rag tag under cover organisation to make but yet again, no leads just speculations.

Fox News says that the taliban in Afghanistan complain that they cant even take a pee without the permission of ISI but the same ISI cant get them to actually film or record the meetings of BLA terrorists with Indian consulates (I think maybe because taliban consider videos and tape recording haram)
so all we are left with is some hot air coming from foreign office. I think if India takes Pakistani foreign office to the international court then it has a storn chance of winning that it is being accused without solid proof.

all I can say is ether BLA and TTP have become very resourceful and are able to wage war against the state without much problem or they have some really smart supporter(s) who are very good at concealing everything.

dont loose any sleep over these allegations we are ourselves fed up with these hollow statements.
we thought we had a chance once when we captured Zain Bughti red handed when he was returning from Afghanistan and his SUV was Laden with small and heavy arms and ammunition. but he was not only allowed to go but the Baloch Government also apologized to him for his inconvenience at the hand of FC. not sure if the weapons were also returned to him or not
while on camera, during his short detention at the post he was openly calling the American embassy in Kabul and then he got his clearance.

IMO, we got only ourselves to blame.

If they have proof then they need to start going after the sources. Why they are still sleeping?

we have confiscated weapons that have serial numbers removed or some with serial numbers that suggest that they came from India but they are all of Russian origin and can be from anywhere. there is some high quality explosive stuff like C2 confiscated from both the TTP and BLA terrorists in regular and large quantities that is impossible for any rag tag under cover organisation to make but yet again, no leads just speculations.

Fox News says that the taliban in Afghanistan complain that they cant even take a pee without the permission of ISI but the same ISI cant get them to actually film or record the meetings of BLA terrorists with Indian consulates (I think maybe because taliban consider videos and tape recording haram)
so all we are left with is some hot air coming from foreign office. I think if India takes Pakistani foreign office to the international court then it has a storn chance of winning that it is being accused without solid proof.

all I can say is ether BLA and TTP have become very resourceful and are able to wage war against the state without much problem or they have some really smart supporter(s) who are very good at concealing everything.

dont loose any sleep over these allegations we are ourselves fed up with these hollow statements.
we thought we had a chance once when we captured Zain Bughti red handed when he was returning from Afghanistan and his SUV was Laden with small and heavy arms and ammunition. but he was not only allowed to go but the Baloch Government also apologized to him for his inconvenience at the hand of FC. not sure if the weapons were also returned to him or not
while on camera, during his short detention at the post he was openly calling the American embassy in Kabul and then he got his clearance.

Irfan, I am not saying some of that might not be true. We are no saint either, but to come up so positive and say that Indians are behind everything without having any substantial proof is overstating. That was my point.

Irfan, I am not saying some of that might not be true. We are no saint either, but to come up so positive and say that Indians are behind everything without having any substantial proof is overstating. That was my point.
read the first paragraph very carefully to what he writes

Sorry to post off topic, but I can’t help but see the resemblance’s in the situation In comparison to the dossiers we gave to Pakistan on 26/11. A monumental amount of proof provided by India and it was discarded as gibberish classic literature! When verifying Identity of Ajmal Kasab, you guys are too quick to dismiss him as a Pakistani itself, what make you think just because you located arms and weapons have serial numbers taken off or modified can help you substantiate that RAW or GOI is behind the unrest of Balochistan? Is this any money laundering transactions that the ISI unearthed that provides proof that any international organizations is providing to these factions to support their ongoing terror campaign? Hard to comprehend.

foreign hands can not do anything if our leaders are willing to solve Balauchistan issue.

I thought all the while that RAW is managing the mess in Pakistan.........this news is a disappointment for me.

The question isn’t whether India supports and funds BLA and such like, But why would/should it not. Pakistan and India have got a history of love and affection that doesn’t need shedding light upon.

BarahamDagh Bughti openly on multiple occasions admitted that if he gets help of any sort from India, RAW, Israel, US or even ‘Satan’ he would welcome it with open arms. Don’t get me wrong my Indian friends if you are not helping him then you should, and if Govt. Of Pakistan and Army is not taking this guy to task then they should :)

From its many consulates situated in Afghanistan along Pak Afghan border if India is not helping BLA and Bughties, then it’s a expenditure burden that India needs not carry.

I don’t believe in venting rage on India even if it is proved that India is helping insurgencies. Why should India not do this, we 2 countries have been in constant war like state since 1947, 47 till now there are some peaks in confrontation namely 1948, 1965, 1971, weapons drawn throughout 1980s Siachen , 1990s Kargil and always at a standoff.

So the focus of our media analysts and nation is all wrong, baby face it there is No love lost
To hell with morality, Pakistani and Indians and all the countries in the world that are at loggerheads with each other give a damn about morality, truth baby.

If Pakistan needs to be stable and prosperous then we need to deal with our internal and external threats.
If us Pakistanis do not know that Bughti and his dad and grandpapa weren’t taking royalties from Gov of Pakistan in millions and those Royalties were going straight to their pockets, then enjoy this drama have fun.
If you do not know that the baloch insurgents have not massacred Punjabis, Siraikis, Pashtoons, Hazara then go Seattle in Daira Bughti.

Its our Govt fault since a long long time, keeping a close eye on ethinic cleansing that these Baloch so called nationalists have been carrying out, massacre of sub Bughti tribes, they didn’t even give peaceful Baloch people the chance to go in exile to other provinces,

LOL, in one very very nice interview conducted by Talat Hussain with BarahamDagh, Bughti goes like ‘I ask every Baloch to kill at least one Punjabi for Goodness sake’ ... then Talat did a simple math in the super computer of a brain of his and then it dawned on him ‘Crap i am a Punjabi’ lol

i don’t know what else was Talat Hussain (by the way a major analyst, anchor bla bla) expecting from the interview
As if India gives a toss about the human rights and fareplay in Pakistan vice-versa and for that mater any country in the world.

There are 5 steps to the Balochistan solution:

1. Kick the indians out of Afghanistan. Do anything you can to kick the indians out, even if it means sending ISI agents into Afghanistan to the job. indians have a huge role in supporting BLA/BNP terrorists in Balochistan province.

2. Bring a pro-pakistan government in neighboring Afghanistan just like in 1990's.

3. Put restrictions on liberal free secularist zionist media.

4. Kill all BLA/BNP terrorists. I don't care how many people cry about human rights violations. Turkish army show zero tolerance to Kurdish separatists, Iranian army show zero tolerance to the terrorists in their Sistan-Baluchistan province. Sri Lankan army showed zero tolerance to Tamil Tigers. Chinese army shows zero tolerance to Tibetan and Uighur separatists. Indian army has been killing Kashmiris and Sikhs for decades, most of Kashmir and Indian state of Punjab is still occupied by India.

And those comparing Balochistan to East Pakistan need a reality check. This is why I'm no longer supporting Imran Khan. East Pakistan at 1971 had more population than entire 4 provinces of Pakistan combined, and it was surrounded by India on all 4 corners far away from Pakistan. Imran Khan and the rest of you Baloch terrorist sympathizers are naive. Too many intelligence agencies have their eye on Balochistan Province. Let Pakistan Army and ISI do whatever they want in Balochistan Province. Pakistan army and ISI are hardcore Pakistani nationalists and will risk their lives to save each inch of Pakistan. If we didn't compromise on a small strip of land of Azad Kashmir what on earth makes you think Pakistan army will compromise on the largest province of Pakistan, Balochistan. And Pakistan Army and ISI is much more professional and stronger than 1971.

5. Eliminate the enemy while its weak, kill all the enemies of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom