What's new

Pakistan has ICBM Technology Defence Production Minister

Sometimes, you need deterrent to tell unrevealed enemy not to dare to make nefarious plan against home land. So, in that context, ICBM is need of time.

No real need for ICBM , our enemy is next to our border
Space rockets on otherhand are useful
Your enemy was next door. But now they are also building bases which are 5000 KM away from you which you still have to cover.

brother, you know what,, does we have the capability to overwhelm their layered missile shield like their AAD and PAD and their upcoming S400, and if nuke war will be in subcontinent, why you would assume Pakistan will fire all of its nukes at once?? and Pakistan has nuke stockpile of 150, some says 200 and what about the retaliation from India??? does we have the capability to defend ourselves with Indian Ballistic Missiles???

And you troll professional member in another thread (Fateh 1 test thread) he knows 1000% better than you and me, give some respect to at least Professional and senior members
in my first comment i clarified that in this scenario we are talking of India in a solely defensive posture... Secondly I talked about a missile attack not just nukes... There wouldn't be a single missile launch rather a multiple launch with decoys and maybe some armed with conventional war heads.... Could AADs and Pads intercept re-entry vehicles ? Im not sure about that. I've not read of the S400 doing such too.. although the s500 can intercept missiles. These aren't rockets made out of sewage pipes that Israelis intercept.

Exact opposite would happen, like think about it people...

Well, compare Iraq with North Korea.

Very happy to have the technology in hand, but not to produce it. Only implement it if there is a definite threat from the US. Don't want to be another Iraq.

No real need for ICBM , our enemy is next to our border
Space rockets on otherhand are useful

We need them for our friends. The friends who bombed our country hundreds of times, the friends who sanctions us and blackmails us, the friend who threatened to bomb us back to the stone-age.

we know our friend just has a funny sense of humour, but he doesn't tell these jokes about the N.Korean guy anymore.

Sometimes, you need deterrent to tell unrevealed enemy not to dare to make nefarious plan against home land. So, in that context, ICBM is need of time.
Regional powers with limited economic output cannot afford to antagonize a veteran superpower because it does not believe in 'shared glory' and welcomes competition.

Soviets had modest ambitions in the 1940s. This changed in the 1950s when they felt that they need to respond to American technological advances and develop credible deterrence. This created an environment of Cold War around the world and the Soviets lost control of the game at some point. There wasn't much focus on internal problems and developing a sustainable economy. The end-result was haunting.

ICBMs could not prevent a pocket-draining Cold War and subsequent downfall of a once proud Empire.

Pakistan also have limited resources and internal problems that deserve immediate attention. Pakistan must chart its future course very carefully therefore.

USSR had much strategic depth on its side (massive geography with multiple satellites in the mix; too big to attack). Modern Russia still have much strategic depth on its side.

A regional power is not much of a challenge to USA however.
We do have a enemy 12 000 km away....
ICBMs will not provide deterrence against this entity.

How many WE can develop and where WE will position them? What about American counter-responses to this development afterwards?

This will become very expensive and challenging scenario to keep up with.

Pakistan does not register as a threat in American NPR. This will change overnight.

Any country having ICBM can become hostile like America when America said we will send you to stone age that is why we need ICBM this is just a deterrence

in my first comment i clarified that in this scenario we are talking of India in a solely defensive posture... Secondly I talked about a missile attack not just nukes... There wouldn't be a single missile launch rather a multiple launch with decoys and maybe some armed with conventional war heads.... Could AADs and Pads intercept re-entry vehicles ? Im not sure about that. I've not read of the S400 doing such too.. although the s500 can intercept missiles. These aren't rockets made out of sewage pipes that Israelis intercept.
AAD and PAD has shown the capability to intercept Ballistic Missiles in Exoatmosphere and indoatmosphere in various test, S400 is capable to intercepting short range ballistic missiles like our Ghasnavi and Shaheen 1.

LOl you haven't any logic so you're talking about India in a defensive posture and we fires mix (conventional and nuke armed) numbers of Ballistic missiles on them and suppose they will not retaliate with the same?? LOL

And you're new here you need to educate yourself on defense matters, no need to launch separate DECOY Missiles, because every Pakistani Ballistic Missiles has a decoy along with their warheads like like fake Metallic balloons, Chaffs and and other electronic jamming devices.

I doesn't matter which Ballistic Missiles (conventional or Nuclear) we will fire on them, they will consider it that Pakistan doing nuke attacks on us and retaliate with the same and why you assume that we will conduct Ballistic Missiles attacks on them and they remains idle??? lol

AAD and PAD has shown the capability to intercept Ballistic Missiles in Exoatmosphere and indoatmosphere in various test, S400 is capable to intercepting short range ballistic missiles like our Ghasnavi and Shaheen 1.

LOl you haven't any logic so you're talking about India in a defensive posture and we fires mix (conventional and nuke armed) numbers of Ballistic missiles on them and suppose they will not retaliate with the same?? LOL

And you're new here you need to educate yourself on defense matters, no need to launch separate DECOY Missiles, because every Pakistani Ballistic Missiles has a decoy along with their warheads like like fake Metallic balloons, Chaffs and and other electronic jamming devices.

I doesn't matter which Ballistic Missiles (conventional or Nuclear) we will fire on them, they will consider it that Pakistan doing nuke attacks on us and retaliate with the same and why you assume that we will conduct Ballistic Missiles attacks on them and they remains idle??? lol
Again a short term scenario based upon

AAD and PAD are yet to be commissioned with them and are designated for Delhi and Mumbai for now.. ( if you have any article related to commissioning please share a link and I'll give it a read. ). I made an assumption on the basis of what they are using right now.. will you count project azm as a force multiplier before it ?
True that every ballistic missile has it's own countermeasures. But are you willing to fail the first attack initiative by launching a single ballistic missile in a zone covered by respective defense systems that you have mentioned ?
The point of retaliation is not discussed because the original discussion was about how Indian defense system will hold. Discussion is how Indias' commissioned air defense system will deal with Pakistani ballistic missiles.
Under your hypothesis an operation such as swift retort could never happen.
Moreover I will happily accept any material you offer to read to expand my knowledge wrt this topic. Thank you
I

Last edited:
Any country having ICBM can become hostile like America when America said we will send you to stone age that is why we need ICBM this is just a deterrence
Bro are you calling your leading export partner your enemy ? They don't need bombs to send us to the stone age.

Attachments

• IMG_20210825_221809.jpg
    IMG_20210825_221809.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 29
Again a short term scenario based upon
AAD and PAD are yet to be commissioned with them and are designated for Delhi and Mumbai for now.. ( if you have any article related to commissioning please share a link and I'll give it a read. ). I made an assumption on the basis of what they are using right now.. will you count project azm as a force multiplier before it ?
True that every ballistic missile has it's own countermeasures. But are you willing to fail the first attack initiative by launching a single ballistic missile in a zone covered by respective defense systems that you have mentioned ?
The point of retaliation is not discussed because the original discussion was about how Indian defense system will hold. Discussion is how Indias' commissioned air defense system will deal with Pakistani ballistic missiles.
Under your hypothesis an operation such as swift retort could never happen.
Moreover I will happily accept any material you offer to read to expand my knowledge wrt this topic. Thank you
I
LOL you having no logic ànd doesn't make any sense, ànd please do explain what do means on hold?

Ànd does on 27 Feb 2019 used nuclear delivery system,our enemy knows on 27 Feb 2019 in it will be conventional strikes, for such a small incident both countries knows others response Will be tactical rather than strategic

LOL you having no logic ànd doesn't make any sense, ànd please do explain what do means on hold?

Ànd does on 27 Feb 2019 used nuclear delivery system,our enemy knows on 27 Feb 2019 in it will be conventional strikes, for such a small incident both countries knows others response Will be tactical rather than strategic
By hold i mean how many successful interceptions and rate of interceptions. Surely they can't stop all what we throw at them. I've deducted from your argument is that as of today the iron dome system makes it difficult to penetrate enemy defenses and after commissioning of aad, pad and s400 it would be impossible.
The enemy knew that swift retort would happen... What is the likelihood of the success of such an operation on paper considering the jets and numbers they hold ?
Now what is the result of operation swift retort ?

Back
Top Bottom