What's new

Pakistan has ICBM Technology Defence Production Minister

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Defence Production Minister told media at IDEAS 2014 THAT Pakistan has ICBM Technology
logo.jpg

1102555599-1.gif

Daily Express News Story

Nope. Its most likely Urdu press doing what it does best.

Express news was the first to break Mi-28N deal discussions that's been happening. I think they do have a little bit credibility in reporting such stuff

Last edited:
What does he mean "Hasil kerli hai". Does that mean we have acquired the tech now or we had it already..

Mi-28 is Plan B if we can't get AH-1Z. Gen.Sharif might have pitched the idea of Cobra replacement. If things go sideways, then a cheaper Mi-28 with a quick delivery schedule is a viable backup

I think we are fishing. The Army wants AH-1Z but it won't get it because its deliveries won't complete for US Marines before 2022. By lobbying for it we can at least secure the engines for T-129s.

He should totally keep his mouth shut. Those who should know, already do. I think this minister is getting influanced by our Indian friends. He is going around and talking way too much.
Bro can you start a trial of those who were insulting great man like Zarvan when I used to tell them we are working on ICBMs and they were busy making fun of me @Hyperion and others

Back
Top Bottom