What's new

Featured Pakistan has enough talent in cricket which needs to be polished: PM Imran Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan says there is a lot of cricket talent in Pakistan which needs to be polished.

He was addressing the signing ceremony of agreements between PTV, PCB and cable operators regarding Pakistan Cricket broadcast and cable distribution rights in Islamabad on Wednesday.

The Prime Minister while terming the agreement as positive step, said it will provide lead to PTV in cricket broadcasts. He said it is also important for cricket fans in the country.

Imran Khan said the cricket broadcast will increase PTV's coverage and quality.

He said the cricket system in the country needs to be restructured which will make Pakistan unbeatable in the world.

He advised the PCB to increase the competition level of players.

Regarding possible increase in license fee of PTV, the Prime Minister said the government is waiting for its business plan.

http://www.radio.gov.pk/16-09-2020/...lent-in-cricket-which-needs-to-be-polished-pm

sack all old dinosaurs from pcb , bring honest people .

Well now I know you are Singh.
Lol dude you are more retarded than I thought. In the kabaddi video I shared, the raider almost got his leg broken towards the end. How is this considered "soft" compared to the video you showed which is just couple of guys slapping each others chests and doing funny dance moves to entertain the crowd?

Lol dude you are more retarded than I thought. In the kabaddi video I shared, the raider almost got his leg broken towards the end. How is this considered "soft" compared to the video you showed which is just couple of guys slapping each others chests and doing funny dance moves to entertain the crowd?
Retard is you....with twatish replies. Dont like it f off back to bindia. When you behave like a retard you will be treated as such. Plus stick to the subject and it wasn't kabaddi.

Retard is you....with twatish replies. Dont like it f off back to bindia. When you behave like a retard you will be treated as such. Plus stick to the subject and it wasn't kabaddi.
you are the one who posted the funny slapping contest video lol :omghaha:

Btw don't get me wrong, I loved the video you posted. It was one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while

you are the one who posted the funny slapping contest video lol :omghaha:
Btw don't get me wrong, I loved the video you posted. It was one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while
What you don't understand is this is old fashioned kabaddi. When people don't understand its common for them to be ignorant and laugh. Like people in the west don't understand the Sikh turban and they laugh. Ignorance is bliss. Keep laughing

What you don't understand is this is old fashioned kabaddi. When people don't understand its common for them to be ignorant and laugh. Like people in the west don't understand the Sikh turban and they laugh. Ignorance is bliss. Keep laughing
You are seriously saying that those guys slapping each others chests is tougher compared to the kabaddi video I shared?

I dont understand why football is not famous in Pakistan and India because its a English game too.
It has all got to do with politics.
Pakistan invested more in Cricket because India did so ..so the that we rival them and beat them in this field as well. (psychological warfare)..It all started in 80s..Before that Pakistan was a hockey nation .We loved watching and playing hockey and were world champions at a point..
We were much better at Football back in the day..then today..Unfortunately its all politics...

Spreading a colonial disease like cricket is the only thing that matters for these George Soros puppets

unfortunately have to agree with IK unknowingly being a dumb follower of George Soros (corona cartel)...

many cricket matches are fixed or sometime spot fixed due to which i dont watch it anymore but still south asians love cricket

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom