What's new

Pakistan has deployed FN-6 MANPADS on western border with Afghanistan

Around 6 months ago PAF delegation went to russia to check out there SAM's and regarding Manpads training of personal is going in china but who knows they might be getting training for russian manpads.
My friend claims that PANTSIR and Russian manpads are in Pakistan. And Army itself in last year exhibition at Peshawer had placed posters of PANTSIR and IGLA S and S-400 as future air defense systems of Pakistan

My friend claims that PANTSIR and Russian manpads are in Pakistan. And Army itself in last year exhibition at Peshawer had placed posters of PANTSIR and IGLA S and S-400 as future air defense systems of Pakistan
Both PAF and army needs them but I would clear u one thing if S 400 and PANTSIR come they will go straight away to PAF that is confirmed.

America already have stopped crossing now what they do is fire from inside Afghanistan and cowardly run away

Lets not overestimate oneself.
All Americans had to do was sneeze FATF grey list and you stood up in attention and more. :disagree:

You are claiming big here Zarvo.
I trust the guy as his brother is in senior post in PAF and I asked him whether I can share the news he said go ahead. I had another friend who studies at NDU also claimed that he probably saw PANTSIR some where close to Islamabad

Lets not overestimate oneself.
All Americans had to do was sneeze FATF grey list and you stood up in attention and more. :disagree:
They are free to go ahead we have been in and out of this last for past decade we give a dam about it

They are free to go ahead we have been in and out of this last for past decade we give a dam about it

I want to believe what you just said. But in reality Pak rolled over at the very mention of FATF by Americans. They still have you by your b*lls.

I want to believe what you just said. But in reality Pak rolled over at the very mention of FATF by Americans. They still have you by your b*lls.
Dude we are going to avoid trying to getting in the list but that list is not that big worry for us. Never was and never will be. We have been in and out of the list for past several years so we are now used to it and know How to deal with it

Dude we are going to avoid trying to getting in the list but that list is not that big worry for us. Never was and never will be. We have been in and out of the list for past several years so we are now used to it and know How to deal with it
and is it your duty to reply every off-topic post ...???
what FATF has to do with a thread regarding FN-6 deployment on western boarder of Pakistan ...??

Zarwan bhai tu kaab sam jaa ga ke kaab bolna hai or kaab nahi

I trust the guy as his brother is in senior post in PAF and I asked him whether I can share the news he said go ahead. I had another friend who studies at NDU also claimed that he probably saw PANTSIR some where close to Islamabad

Bhai abhe take EFT ya Su-35 nhe aya, Jo ap k baqool jald PAF main anay walay that.

Bhai abhe take EFT ya Su-35 nhe aya, Jo ap k baqool jald PAF main anay walay that.
SU-35 talks are on now Defense Minister has also confirmed the talks

From China and Training is underway .
FN 6 or Hq 64 are coming one of them.
They will replace the early generation mistrals in paf.

bhai you said Pantsir , now HQ 64 :(
aese bhi Zalim na banne ap :undecided:

SU-35 talks are on now Defense Minister has also confirmed the talks
Hi my friend forget about s-400 until India induct it fully Russian are not going to sell you
To jeopardise their deal with Indians so no s-400 at the moment better to get something
Similar from china as they were offering it before turkey but due to some understanding between
Putin and Erdogan they are going for s-400
Thank you

Plus, almost all the drone strikes in Pakistani territory are carried out from Afghan Air space.
You need to enlighten your self with the fact that FATA is Pakistani territory. Not a single attack has been carried out from Afghan airspace.

Pakistan can definitely bring down drones via PAF and SAMs. It is Government’s job to give the PAF and Army the green signal.
hahaha

Back
Top Bottom