What's new

Pakistan has decided to lift its coronavirus lockdown on May 9 (Saturday)

I urge the information ministry to use all media available to keep reminding people about the SOP's.

Also a detailed phased approach should be provided through a proper press conference. PPE manufacturing should be given incentives and shift work SOPs should be given by the government.

There seems to be confusion regarding this for even those who follow government recommendations diligently.

This has failed so i request that the lockdown should be reintroduced.

And now we have almost 70000 cases.
C8A5E9E7-D6DC-40A8-8579-D6E1C9ADE482.jpeg

And now we have almost 70000 cases.
View attachment 637157

technically less than 50k but exposure level is alarming due to SOPs being violated en mass.

Healthcare system will be overwhelmed and there is a war brewing.

The public can return safely back to lockdown level for observation as economy is next to zero and mistress of the few not all.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Moonlight

What is the general trend of the spread and its concentration?

Unfortunately the government maintains strict silence on the issue ever since the Eid holidays.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Moonlight

What is the general trend of the spread and its concentration?

Unfortunately the government maintains strict silence on the issue ever since the Eid holidays.
trend worldwide is same, Lockdown or no lockdown, number of reported case remain the same...
From start I have maintained one view, it is survival of the fittest & smartest. You violate the golden rules on prevention not only you will go down, but you will take others with you too. Thanks to the idiots, we are loosing our frontline soldiers too i.e Doctors, Medical staff....Why let the entire country suffer and let it;s economy drown because idiots can't follow the simple rules.

Yesterday was the forth time my workplace got shut down due to suspected COVID19 case. First three times, results came negative, no body learned the lesson & back to normal. Today i received the reports of suspect case & it's a positive COVID19. Hopefully this time people will learn the lesson, very unfortunate that it came at a cost....

Why let the entire country suffer and let it;s economy drown because idiots can't follow the simple rules.

Its a learning curve and a change of habit which is hard in liberal societies like Pakistan with conservative values.

it cannot be expected that people be so easily conditioned to change their habits.

the economic factor is risking the spread in this case. even the Pope maintained that humans should give up this view of survival of fittest argument for the sake of humanity.

technically less than 50k but exposure level is alarming due to SOPs being violated en mass.

Healthcare system will be overwhelmed and there is a war brewing.

The public can return safely back to lockdown level for observation as economy is next to zero and mistress of the few not all.
the most absurd comment i have heard from idiots is "Govt deadbody pe 4 lak ruppay de rahi hai, beshak normal faut ho jaye banda", i mean wtf man. So doctors are dying as joke?

Such idiots are a burden on the country anyway, so let the suffer and die. Lockdown should be lifted, let the economy rise again, can't afford the lockdown any longer

the most absurd comment i have heard from idiots is "Govt deadbody pe 4 lak ruppay de rahi hai, beshak normal faut ho jaye banda", i mean wtf man. So doctors are dying as joke?

Such idiots are a burden on the country anyway, so let the suffer and die. Lockdown should be lifted, let the economy rise again, can't afford the lockdown any longer

What exactly is the economic rise?

The unemployment rate has skyrocketed. The essential services allowed were not complimentary to each other.

There is no back to normal. Nowhere.

We must adapt from top to bottom smartly and start point can be lockdown.

How do you propose we deal with overwhelmed hospitals and Indo China conflict escalating with India keen to drag Pakistan in it?

Back
Top Bottom