What's new

Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a rumor or realistic , we would be ok with J10B in 100 -200 numbers

Lol the russian also offered the su-27 in the late 90s.... n the americans offered f-18s... N we were going to buy 2 squadrons of rafael in mid 2000s.... We dont need it.

Who knows we might end up buying f-35 in a few years instead of JXX.

For heavens's sake folks, stop pretending to be so naive that whatever some blog suggest you believe that. How about if I tell you that with some reliable sources I have come to know that USAF have offered X 37B to us. Nobody is offering us their latest toys and unfortunately that includes China. Why do we wanna learn the hard way. My two pennies.

IAF knows the Flanker inside and out.

If PAF goes ahead and buys the J-11, it would be their stupidest acquisition ever. It's like India buying the F-16.

There used to be a time when ppl used to add a reference link from a credible source - :P

But J11 deal is difficult unless the engine is 100% chinese

IAF knows the Flanker inside and out.

If PAF goes ahead and buys the J-11, it would be their stupidest acquisition ever. It's like India buying the F-16.

I agree with what you are saying but
same goes for Mig 21 and mirages as well doesnt it? every nation customizes according to its needs which pretty much makes the platform differnt from others to some extent.

same goes for Mig 21 and mirages as well doesnt it?

Pakistan only got the F-7s because they had no other choice.

But now, Pakistan has other choices besides the J-11. Namely, the J-10, which is probably the best fighter (excluding more blk52 F-16s) that Pakistan can easily acquire right now.

So we are back to the fairy land dream again lolz for GOD sake close this silly and dumb thread PAF has its focus on the Vipers,Thunders & the Fc-20's simply .

Why PAF not going for this plan...
This is much better then F 16.We realy need this aircraft...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom