What's new

Pakistan has been offered the Chinese 4th generation J-11 (SU27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so easy my friend. no one can "peacefully" co-exist with the occupants.. after all the British wanted to live "peacefully" in america but the civilians resisted and kicked them out of their land and oh one of your leader at that time approved the killing of british soldiers through "terrorism" if necessary.

That is why Israel is pursuing a peace deal with the Palestinians. In my opinion a two-state solution is a good idea, however there are problems concerning where the divide is. Well, I hope peace could be reached between them as this would be a good settlement for the region.

Israel knows that in the long run, a peace agreement is in their interest. If there is no peace, their survival is always threatened.

^^what has this got to do with the J-11.?

P2Parada plzz read before responding !! then u will be able to tell why all the noise and tension thx boss!!!! if not let me kow i will tell u why !:what:

All I hear is "empty vessels making noise."

The only way PAF will not get F-16s is if they say NO or if Pak conducts a nuke test.

It is same as news reports saying Pak getting bankrupt. All hogwash.

That is off course if u don't do anything about it.

That's what the Israeli's want, to peacefully co-exist with all. That is natural, I am sure that there are some extremists in Israel asell.

some? That is surely intended understatement. The whole presidential race is about who Israel loves the most rather then who is the best for America...

some? That is surely intended understatement. The whole presidential race is about who Israel loves the most rather then who is the best for America...

You have summed it up my man......It is pathetic to see Obama speak to Jewish voters in Florida as if he owed them more than any other etnic group. Never has Obama been shown in the mainstream media referring to muslims in a postive manner................Jews and Israel give him a sound nights sleep as well as the occassional nightmare....

For some of u that dont understand the drama or tension plzz wake up and read up and try to understand that these f-16 birds might not come to us thanyou!!

For some of u that dont understand the drama or tension plzz wake up and read up and try to understand that these f-16 birds might not come to us thanyou!!

You are right but don't mention it at pakdef forum. I want Pakistan to stop depending on USA. We need to work with China (Jf-17 and F-20) and Turkey (electronics, avionics, radar).

You are right but don't mention it at pakdef forum. I want Pakistan to stop depending on USA. We need to work with China (Jf-17 and F-20) and Turkey (electronics, avionics, radar).

Dear jupiter2007; sir
its the genrl, thinking in pakistani educated masses, but what to do kick backs, they were getting before! i mean f-16's deals.
that is an issue, before and ,it will remain for future too, nobody in this dam world can argue the qualities of IRON EAGLE, but a 10 year old child knows its imposible to get them, for now and in comming future.
its oky for pakitan to goahead for THUNDER or FC-20, they are surly the, the future of PAF, but J-11b also is a very capable fighter, and as its in service in PLAF, so many of its capabilities were tested ones.
thus, i guss its no harm in getting 60 of J-11s in paf, so we can face any one who dares to but an eye on pakitan, also as everybody know, it will give paf " DEEP STRIKE CAPABILITY" which we lack any way!:azn:

Last edited:
Dear jupiter2007; sir
its the genrl, thinking in pakistani educated masses, but what to do kick backs, they were getting before! i mean f-16's deals.
that is an issue, before and ,it will remain for future too, nobody in this dam world can argue the qualities of IRON EAGLE, but a 10 year old child knows its imposible to get them, for now and in comming future.
its oky for pakitan to goahead for THUNDER or FC-20, they are surly the, the future of PAF, but J-11b also is a very capable fighter, and as its in service in PLAF, so many of its capabilities were tested ones.
thus, i guss its no harm in getting 60 of J-11s in paf, so we can face any one who dares to but an eye on pakitan, also as everybody know, it will give paf " DEEP STRIKE CAPABILITY" which we lack any way!:azn:

Where will Pakistan get the funds for sixty J-11s ? Apart from that, is China willing to sell the J-11s ?

Where will Pakistan get the funds for sixty J-11s ? Apart from that, is China willing to sell the J-11s ?

same sources, from where we , got our finances to make nuclear bomb!;)
china already offered j-11's to pakistan, way back a year before, its not like what we were doing in the case of (f-16's) with usa?
it would be 10 times better, deal.

"same sources, from where we , got our finances to make nuclear bomb!;)"

this is a whole new juicy topic in itself.

:woot:

They were never selling J10 yet PAF seems to be the first export... They were never building JF17 yet...

It is like LCA is superduper top tech yet we all know it is never going to be a real fighterjet but a pussywagon...

So there is a lot of difference what you think and what is truth. Are you sure that you come from BD?

They were never selling J10 yet PAF seems to be the first export... They were never building JF17 yet...

It is like LCA is superduper top tech yet we all know it is never going to be a real fighterjet but a pussywagon...

So there is a lot of difference what you think and what is truth. Are you sure that you come from BD?
I remember the days when even some Chinese folks were saying that J-10 will never be sold to Pakistan...and also when Indians were saying that JF-17 would never fly...ohh yes...good days.

I remember the days when even some Chinese folks were saying that J-10 will never be sold to Pakistan...and also when Indians were saying that JF-17 would never fly...ohh yes...good days.

Pakistan already has some mig-29 and probably some su27 in Pakistani inventory for testing/training purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom