What's new

Pakistan has agreed to give Afghanistan trade access to India

Trade is good but..it's too early to comment

How it it direct access if it have to go through indian ocean,Iran and then into Afghanistan.
Most of afghan cities are on Pakistan side and their is not even a soul near Iran border.
Afghans importing any products that are available in Pakistan will never be feasible, same for india exports to afghanistan that will never be able to sell at the rate of Pakistani products due to tansportation costs.
Chabahar just like tejas is more of an ego issue for india and has no future value.

What crap are you talking? Do you even have a basic understanding of how business works kid?

What crap are you talking? Do you even have a basic understanding of how business works kid?
So explain to this kid,
From where will afghan import product like tomatoes,fruits,wheat,rice,electronic products,health care from indian going all the way through afghaistan then iran,indian ocean and then india or
from Pakistan that is right next door with little transportation cost.Transportation cost is a huge factors in commodities products as can be seen in sudden hikes in prices when petrol prices are increased.

While for afghan exports now they dont need chabahar Pakistan has granted them access to export products to india through Pakistan.

So explain to this kid,
From where will afghan import product like tomatoes,fruits,wheat,rice,electronic products,health care from indian going all the way through afghaistan then iran,indian ocean and then india or
from Pakistan that is right next door with little transportation cost.Transportation cost is a huge factors in commodities products as can be seen in sudden hikes in prices when petrol prices are increased.

While for afghan exports now they dont need chabahar Pakistan has granted them access to export products to india through Pakistan.

By your logic only neighbours should trade as in your mind they offer the cheapest prices? Lol what university did you study in?

Trade is conducted on various issues such as quality of product, price, reliability, bulk ordering etc..

If that were the case heck why I bother ordering goods from brazil when I can get it 'cheaper' next door lol

Why you think so many afghans are coming to India to study and receive medical treatment? Heck even Europeans know private hospital care in India is good quality and cheaper!

Most of the goods coming to Afghanistan are from Pakistan such as fruit etc but electronic goods etc are made in China and distributed in Pakistan. There was a report that some afghani people were complaining of the quality of some Chinese products. Anyway as a buyer the more choice and sellers is good as it brings more quality and better prices!

A welcome development. I hope for trust between these neighbors and all stakeholders should not 'HARM' this deal in anyway or use this opportunity to use it 'AGAINST' each other.

Wishing for a developed, progressed and peaceful Afghanistan-Pakistan-India.

Not clear whether Indian goods can be imported to Afghanistan via their trucks.

However IMHO Pak has to make peace with India.
I understand what you're saying, and I agree that the dividends from peace would be massive, but India-Pakistan peace is not in Pakistan's hands alone. It is Pakistan that has proposed numerous compromises on almost every single dispute while India has remained intrasigent.

Ever heard of free speach? Rebut with counter points if you have any but not by trying to muzzle me.

Every heard of "hate speech" and "sedition"? That's what your post was. Something even free speech doesn't allow. Not in this part of the world. You would and should be muzzled everywhere. Nobody likes hate speech.

And I should rebut what? That me and my whole community of millions of Pakistanis is not zionists? Sorry your hate for Pakistan and Pakistanis is beyond repair. It is now responsibility of moderators of this forum to stop spreading this venom to other Pakistanis. @WAJsal @waz @Jungibaaz I am waiting for your response.

After scrutiny of afghan trucks by our authorities there is no harm to allow transit to them i think
It's a win win situation for Pakistan. Opening of trade routes to the CAR through Afghanistan and charging transit fees for Afghan goods coming to India.

In other words, Pakistan will soon be laughing all the way to the bank!! :-)

I understand what you're saying, and I agree that the dividends from peace would be massive, but India-Pakistan peace is not in Pakistan's hands alone. It is Pakistan that has proposed numerous compromises on almost every single dispute while India has remained intrasigent.
Stop feeding other gullible Pakistanis. Pakistan has not made any compromise on any issue. Even where it says it has compromised (read: statements like 'we will not let Pakistani territory be used for anti-India purposes regarding terrorism), they have been half truths or outright lies.

Pakistan today is just a business franchise for the erstwhile upper and middle class English educated elite from Muslim minority areas of India like Utter Pradesh. This group has effectively colonised Karachi in almost Zionist way the Jews did in Palestine. They display the same chauvinistic superiority toward the native cultures and languages as the Jews did with the native Palestinian. They even make similar claims that "we turned the Karachi into powerhouse".

Islam was used to wax eloquent and fool the gullible masses. A imposed culture was equated with Islam as if that culture or language was Islam. In effect a Utter Pradesh India was carved inside the heart of Pakistan under the guise of Islam. Religion was used to secure this groups economic interests. The total hold over media (check where all the media in Pak is based) meant control over the population.

Along the way another power centre. The military from the GT road axis grabbed power. Over time this group also co-opted with the former and the same song has been sung since then with minor change here or there.

Given this reality all 1947 did was make another India Minor with veneer of false Islam sprayed on the facade. Given this it might well go bacxk to 1947. At least it would save billions of dollars on defence that might b e better used to improve the lives of the poor.
Highly inappropriate generalization, a very poor analysis on the situation-sorry to say. Urdu speaking community has sacrificed a lot for this country, suffered the most, left their everything, gave their blood to form this country. Comparing them with Jews is a f**** poor thing to do, literally. MQM is an insult to Urdu speaking community. Reminds me of Mustafa Qamal's comments(who is an Urdu speaker), 'we were educated, now we are uneducated'...'we were seen as patriots now we are seen as RAW agents'. MQM is an abuse to this community and doesn't represent it. In given time MQM voters will start coming out of delusion. I feel sorry for MQM voters as they have been led to believe about the so-called Mohajir genocide. MQM voters know MQM has a militant wing, they do not have a choice, they feel targeted. Time will fix things.
MQM doesn't represent Urdu speaking community, we have a huge number in Punjab-the more pro-PTI voters. The thing is why blame MQM supporters? they are easily mislead and led to believe this and that, it is quite easy to do that. I bet if Altaf Hussain is hailed in Imrna Farooq Murder case, his voters will come out and say it is injustice and all. This is Pakistan, accept the reality. We have PMLN supporters who admit about the corruption allegations and still support PMLN, same case applies for PPP supporters. 'Vote toh sirf Bhutto ka', meaning 'votes only for Bhutto' is a popular slogan. This is Pakistan.
. @WAJsal @waz @Jungibaaz I am waiting for your response.
Poor generalization i agree, reminds me of Mustafa Qamal's statement, 'hum muhib-e-watan loog they, abb RAW key agent ho gaey.' MQM has given a poor image to Urdu speaking community. Everything Mustafa Qamal said is absolutely correct, in fact made me emotional as well. I have talked to him, he is an old gun who is sick of the status-quo in this country, sick of the system.

So Afghan Trucks can cross over to India via Pakistan? And how deep?

1- Evidence of RAW in Karachi's killing exposed recently by MQM defectors
2- Evidence floating in news outlets about ISIS getting weapons from India
3- Open threats to Pakistan from Indian counter parts (military heads)

So what will this "train" route do , transport more weapons to questionable forces in afghan land from India We might even see more of the BOMBS transported that have been used in past against gas pipeline projects

On a lighter note:

If those trucks can take Indian goods home then Afghans would have access to better bikes.:woot::woot::woot:
Any Pakistani friend wants a good bike smuggled by these trucks??

It is Pakistan that has proposed numerous compromises on almost every single dispute while India has remained intrasigent.
LOL! You ain't serious are you?

Have you complied with the UN Resolutions of 1947, Part 2, of withdrawing ALL Pak troops from the state of J&K before a plebiscite can be held? No!

Has Pakistan agreed to a compromise formula of demarcating the Sir Creek waterway midway? No! You guys insist that the border must be on the Indian side of the waterway! Lol!

How about Siachen? Your PA has refused to authenticate the present AGPL so as to facilitate mutual withdrawal from the glacier. So it's back to square one! Whose fault? Yours! Because you guys claim that the whole of J&K belongs to Pakistan (which needless to say is outrageous!) and thus authenticating the present AGPL would 'legitimize' India's position on Kashmir!

Water? You lost your case in the IWT with India due to your intransigence and outrageous demands!

There's more but that's enough for now.

Well I have reason to feel the way I do and to make it fully explicable would require pages. However for now I will say it was (Pakistan) fraud that along the way got mixed with all sort of rubbish in the process made a cult for the benefit of a few. The masses have been duped and drugged.

Ever seen "Falling Down"? You know when he finds out right at the end that he is the bad guy. That's how I feel. Guess what? We are the bad guy's. We "been had".

Looks like you had a brief moment of clarity or is it epiphany??? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom