What's new

Pakistan had 2600 Billion dollar reserves in 2017 - Pmln

Obviously a typo- must have meant USD 26, not 2600. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Regards
lol even USD 26B is wrong figure if they meant that. I am pretty sure its 2600B because with pmln patwaris you can ask any for them $millons, $billion, $trillions all are same to them.

He's actually intelligent of us all, he's venting his anger on IK for god knows what. At the same time, he's making bucks from N-league for posting this cr@p.
Making money by advocating for PML-N is intelligence? He cant seem to differentiate between the looters and absconders who have looted before and since they came into power they have literally raped our economy. I would like to disagree with you my friend ,he must be real talented and hardworking man (i m not taking anything from him) but supporting PDM shows how intelligent one could be.

One fine day i got surprised to learn from HR that my CTC is actually 500 crores rupees..

Pakistan's exports in 2017 were $22 billion, and imports were $57 billion. How the hell were reserves $26 billions let alone $260 billions
source: https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryProfile/en/Country/PAK/Year/2017/Summarytext#:~:text=Development Indicators 2017&text=Pakistan Trade balance: as % of,percentage of GDP was 5.93 .
Sir logic and basic math's even basic humanity or even intelligence is not the forte of PML-N or its supporter. they are called Patwaris for a reason

Back
Top Bottom