What's new

Pakistan growth to fall despite rescue funds

i wonder which direction india is going? last time i checked pakistan growth rate was going up, so how about indias growth rate?

When you are at rock bottom like Pakistan is economy wise, the only way to go is up.. Does not make Rock Bottom a good place to be ;)

You forgot to mention, Pakistan is currently war on terrorism, should I laugh at you? :)

As per Pakistanis, there are several hundred secessionist movement in India. Doesn't that roughly translates to a war within India too?

As per Pakistanis, there are several hundred secessionist movement in India. Doesn't that roughly translates to a war within India too?

No, that's differences on level 1 (weak insurgents) compared to Pakistan's level 3 (and Afghani Talibans), we are survived doing well during last 12 years. India is working hard overnight 24/7 depending on their planners under US occupation. Heheh? :)

Well, you can try making the result of your govt's policies of supporting terrorists as an excuse for your economy to be in the dumpster, but that does not change anything..

Laugh all you want

Does not matter what is the reason, the fact is you are were you are. I don't buy this excuse they through every time.

Because I have no control of Pakistani wet dreams :)

lmao , its ok. its not your fault that india is doing bad, i really am surprised tbh. like last last year your growth was like 5 percent, and pakistan had 3.7 percent.
pakistan has lot of terrorist attacks, energy shortage, minimum foreign investment.
india has minimum terrorism, not much of a problem with energy, and lots of investment from abroad.
so why is it that a undeveloped country like india is having slow growth? when a country like pakistan is growing every year. india seems to be going the other way.

lmao , its ok. its not your fault that india is doing bad, i really am surprised tbh. like last last year your growth was like 5 percent, and pakistan had 3.7 percent.
pakistan has lot of terrorist attacks, energy shortage, minimum foreign investment.
india has minimum terrorism, not much of a problem with energy, and lots of investment from abroad.
so why is it that a undeveloped country like india is having slow growth? when a country like pakistan is growing every year. india seems to be going the other way.

Only Pakistani mathematics considers 3.7 % as growth and 5 percent as going down. And the problems you mentioned are of your own making. They cant be the excuse you give for failing so miserably on the economic front.

Only Pakistani mathematics considers 3.7 % as growth and 5 percent as going down. And the problems you mentioned are of your own making. They cant be the excuse you give for failing so miserably on the economic front.

so if one year your growth is 6 percent and the next year your growth is 5 percent, what would you call it? growth? or decline?
also in one year your grow at 2.5 percent and the next year at 3.7 percent what do you call that? growth or decline?

i mean i thought this would just be commonsense but apparently i was wrong, perhaps you should go back to first grade?

Back
Top Bottom