What's new

Pakistan growth to fall despite rescue funds

I don't think most people in Bar-e-Saghir realise this or are aware of it but currently Pakistan's external debt grows by an average of around $1 billion a year, while India's external debt grows by an average of around $4 billion a month.

No doubt, these are truly horrible and disgusting figures for both nations in my humble opinion.

where you been? haven't seen you online for quite a while.

Don't use India and pakistan in same sentence. We feel humiliated!!!

you should be humiliated for the pathetic performance of your economy.

asking for loans only doesn't show seriousness

Shows what you know about economics. Pakistan needs money to make money, and it doesn't have the money to fix the economy on it's own, so it has no choice but to borrow. Turkey went through the same thing, and now they're a major economic power.

Anyone who's been keeping a track of this knows that the economic situation will get worse before it gets better, because that is what the austerity measures do. Despite the slowdown, the economy will improve in 2014 drastically, and only if GoP keeps these reforms up.

I don't think most people in Bar-e-Saghir realise this or are aware of it but currently Pakistan's external debt grows by an average of around $1 billion a year, while India's external debt grows by an average of around $4 billion a month.

No doubt, these are truly horrible and disgusting figures for both nations in my humble opinion.

The % of their GDP matters more than the absolute figure.

Pathetic as per our standards not yours. Better you compete with Zimbabwe, Uganda or another banana republic...

your standards? lmao, well you must have low standards compared to us then, your economy is so pathetic i would be worried if i was you, you have non of our problems yet you grew at 5 percent and we grew at 3.7 percent with all of our problems, who is more pathetic us or you? lol

Pathetic as per our standards not yours. Better you compete with Zimbabwe, Uganda or another banana republic...

Nehhhh... we are humiliated to be thought to be in same league as india, niger, somalia, congo...

Saying a country living on aid and bailout packages :lol:

thats even funnier coming from a nation which gets most aid in asia and still rupee loses 10- every week :rofl:

Nehhhh... we are humiliated to be thought to be in same league as india, niger, somalia, congo...

thats even funnier coming from a nation which gets most aid in asia and still rupee loses 10- every week :rofl:

Whats the price of INR today

i wonder which direction india is going? last time i checked pakistan growth rate was going up, so how about indias growth rate?

Read the thread title, get the meaning from a dictionary if you need, and come back again.

Back
Top Bottom