What's new

Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre

Mafia ka keh rahey hie ap but bhai ap khud dekh lo takey yaqeen ho

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/petr...rs98-89-per-litre.611291/page-5#post-11335094

uper di hoiye price per dekh lo ap brent oil kia thi aur aus waqt petrol rate kia tha

aur aj brent crude oil kitney ka hie aur petrol rate kitna increase kara gaya

ap ko pata lag jaeyga ager hum support kartay hei imran khan ko tou back per kuch hota hie tabhi kartay hie aur ager ap kar rahey ho mukhalfat welcome hie but ap bhi jo dekh raha hie aus ko tou andekha na karo just because u don't like imran khan.
when you are out of words, you always say "you don't like Imran Khan" --- exactly How many times, Masjid meyn Aylaan karwa dun?
I don't like Pakistani politicians and I definitely don't like cowards like Imran Khan. -- I wouldn't mind if a mental case kills them all.

In the name of GHABARANA NHI HAI.

#Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre

An increase of Rs25.58 per litre in petrol price has been recommended.

The government is likely to surge price of high speed diesel by Rs21.31/litre, Rs23.50 kerosene oil and Rs17.84 light diesel.

A final approval in this regard will be given by the Prime Minister Imran Khan today

View attachment 644880

globaly oil price are -5% drops since last week.

WTI CRUDE •10 mins 38.36 -0.36 -0.93%
BRENT CRUDE • 40.92 -0.13 -0.32%
MARS US • 39.62 +0.81 +2.09%
OPEC BASKET • 37.18 -2.67 -6.70%
URALS • 42.70 +0.10 +0.23%
LOUISIANA LIGHT • 39.46 -1.74 -4.22%
BONNY LIGHT • 40.70 +0.44 +1.09%
MEXICAN BASKET • 33.67 -1.75 -4.94%
NATURAL GAS • 1.472 -0.010 -0.67%
Click Here for 150+ Global Oil Prices
link.png

international oil prices are droping,, but in pakistan retail prices are going to be up?????

Oil price increases are generally thought to increase inflation and reduce economic growth. In terms of inflation, oil prices directly affect the prices of goods made with petroleum products. ... Increases in oil prices can depress the supply of other goods because they increase the costs of producing them

when you are out of words, you always say "you don't like Imran Khan" --- exactly How many times, Masjid meyn Aylaan karwa dun?
I don't like Pakistani politicians and I definitely don't like cowards like Imran Khan. -- I wouldn't mind if a mental case kills them all.
acha bhai naraz na ho ok samj gaya but abhi current setup mei tou koiye choice hi nahi siwaye ain ke aur hum ko choose karey na karey ainhi mei se ana hie

acha bhai naraz na ho ok samj gaya but abhi current setup mei tou koiye choice hi nahi siwaye ain ke aur hum ko choose karey na karey ainhi mei se ana hie
Aap ki baat sey mehsoos hota hai keh abhi Aap log mazeed 100 saal zaleel hona chahtay ho --- change starts from one's mind set, our people are still stuck with " inhi meyn sey kisi nay Ana hai"

Meyn naraz nahi hun Bhai ...... :-)

‏چینی مافیا سے لڑائی، چینی 85 روپے سے اوپر۔ آٹا مافیا سے جنگ، آٹا مارکٹ سے غائب اور باہر سے منگوانا پڑ رہا ہے۔ پٹرول مافیا کو گرفتار کرنے کا حکم، آج بیسیوں روپے پر لٹر اضافہ کر کے پڑول بم سر پر پھاڑ دیا۔ اب کہ رہے ہیں پاکستان کو بچائیں گے۔ سمجھ جائیں کیا کرنے والے ہیں۔[emoji51]

Well some idiots are forgetting that on March 25, govt decreased the petrol price by Rs 24 on immediate basis that is, 6 days ahead than scheduled (April 1). This cost oil companies in Pakistan good fortune so today, some of that loss has been adjusted. People like khalil ur reham has short memory, they forget that the decreased was 6 days ahead in March.

globaly oil price are -5% drops since last week.

Listen Einstein, last week drop/raise effect will be implemented in the month of August.

Aap ki baat sey mehsoos hota hai keh abhi Aap log mazeed 100 saal zaleel hona chahtay ho --- change starts from one's mind set, our people are still stuck with " inhi meyn sey kisi nay Ana hai"

Meyn naraz nahi hun Bhai ...... :-)
yeh ap ki souch hei jesay dosro per ilzam laga ke system sahi hojana hie ya sab ko ghalat keh ke khud side hojana hie kisi ko tou karna hoga

Well some idiots are forgetting that after decrease in price, Petrol mafia created shortage and people had to get in queue for hours just to get few litres petrol --- that so called relief was more kinda burden.

Mr Khan has bowed down to mafias --

Hours shaed ziyada barha dia muj ko aesi koiye issue nah howa karachi mei rehta ho lockdown ki waja se line mei lagta tha aur petrol full karwa ke ajata tha ab pata nahi ap kaun se area mei rehtay ho waha kai issue tha don't know but atleast karachi mei 1-2 days ke liye howa tha yeh issue phir sahi hogaya tah

Well some idiots are forgetting that after decrease in price, Petrol mafia created shortage and people had to get in queue for hours just to get few litres petrol --- that so called relief was more kinda burden.

Yeah I fully agreed. Unfortunately those mafias prospered during the tenures of PML-N and PPP. No one was there to stop them at that time. PPP and PMLN didn't made a single effort whatsoever to take them to the task. Now they are hurting current govt as well. At least sugar mafia has been exposed by this govt, lets hope others too.

Yeah I fully agreed. Unfortunately those mafias prosperous during the tenures of PML-N and PPP. No one was there to stop them at that time. PPP and PMLN didn't made a single effort whatsoever to take them to the task. Now they are hurting current govt as well. At least sugar mafia has been exposed by this govt, lets hope others too.

This sugar mafia was there in ayub khan tenure too and even he couldn't touch them and this time govt made report and court said don't take action against them. Same will happen for this petrol mafia

So who to blame

So who to blame

Previous Govts for sure. Atleast PTI is trying to take some action against them despite of being incompetent at large. Others stood still during their times. Had no answers to them infact didn't even let them discussed in media like the way its being discussed now.

Yeah I fully agreed. Unfortunately those mafias prospered during the tenures of PML-N and PPP. No one was there to stop them at that time. PPP and PMLN didn't made a single effort whatsoever to take them to the task. Now they are hurting current govt as well. At least sugar mafia has been exposed by this govt, lets hope others too.
Mafias sit everywhere, even in PTi, so blame game will not solve the problem ---- exposing is not enough, we need to see some real action.

It has more to do with Brent doubling up in price during the last month and a half, trading at 40 as compared to 24 earlier. It was bound to happen as oil prices were lower due to Covid lockdown, now every country is opening up so it's natural oil prices will go up. But the manner in which prices were lowered and raised is not professional. Should have never lowered them in the first place.
Screenshot_20200627-003649.png

Mafias sit everywhere, even in PTi, so blame game will not solve the problem ---- exposing is not enough, we need to see some real action.
Sir action sab chahtey hie but batata koiye nahi. How to take action? as soon as something comes up they go to court file petition and even govt comes in trouble. It's all game setup question is by bashing govt will it resolve?
or are we pointing our guns into right direction.

Govt works was to prepare inquiry report against mafia, rest they cant just hang people around.

Back
Top Bottom