What's new

Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre

220 million bach gaye baqi sab mar gaye.. ab inhi ko sehat mand taleemyafta bana do.

ye kun fayakoon kaifiyat ke log hukumraani nahi sirf hawa me muallaq shaddad ki jannat bana sakte hain

to hum bhi apna hi kaam kar rahe hai ehtejaaj darj kara kar.

riwayati ryasati opposition samajh len.

Samajh gaya... yani ikhtilaf barai ikhtilaf... shayad andar se pasand hi kerte hoon ;)

Barking may be the way of communication from where you come from. But in the civilised world, people speak. But I understand your mindset.
Anyhow, learn to face criticism like an educated person and mind your language.
Take corona out of the equation, what did we have then? The most pathetic government prrformance in the history of our country. I guess pointless to talk sense to people who don’t have a job or a business or don’t live in Pakistan because they can never understand what’s actually going on here. So comment wasn’t meant for the likes of you anyway my dear so relax.
Ok take corona out of the contention you say? Then current account deficit had reduced from $20b to $3b. Exports had increased 14% in February and 5% in YTD. LSM had increased 9-10% in December and January. Imports were showing double digit decline in every month. FDI had increased 127% in 9 months of fiscal year.

You made the grave mistake of saying "take corona out of the equation". You bowled full toss and I smashed out of the ground, now go fetch it boy.

Last month Brent oil price was around $20 tou PTI nie 15 rupees ka releif dia

ab Brent oil price hie $40.
Konsa relief, Awaam ki Kutton wali kar di mafia nay aur Aap kay Khan sahab barkein martay reh gaey.

You still don't get it, there's no relief for Awaam in Pakistan.

Barking may be the way of communication from where you come from. But in the civilised world, people speak. But I understand your mindset.
Anyhow, learn to face criticism like an educated person and mind your language.
Take corona out of the equation, what did we have then? The most pathetic government prrformance in the history of our country. I guess pointless to talk sense to people who don’t have a job or a business or don’t live in Pakistan because they can never understand what’s actually going on here. So comment wasn’t meant for the likes of you anyway my dear so relax.
And you say no job hahahaha.... that's hilarious. Alhumdulilah I'm gainfully employed and Allah has granted me sufficient amount of success for which I'm always grateful. I have lived over two decades in Pakistan and grew up there in the streets of Karachi hailing from a middle class family. After meeting my own needs every single dollar is transferred to support family in Pakistan. So don't give me this bhashan of I don't know the situation in Pakistan.

That's the issue with you patwaris, you get personal very quick.

Konsa relief, Awaam ki Kutton wali kar di mafia nay aur Aap kay Khan sahab barkein martay reh gaey.

You still don't get it, there's no relief for Awaam in Pakistan.

tou ap court se kyon nahi sawal kartay he sindh court nei kyon roka action se sugar mafia ke khelaf?

Mafia yeh Imran khan ka generate kara howa hie? inquiry report banata hie, even ke jhangir tareen ko nahi chora baki kaam tou court ka hie ke saza dei ya nahi har cheez ka kasoorwaar ap imran khan ko deitay ho jesay wo pora mulk aur har cheez uas ke ma tehat hie yeh teen cheezei ap apney mind mei rakh lo tou bari asani hojaeygi

1- PM Can't order judge
2- PM can't order NAB chairman
3- PM can't order Pemra

We as nation like to blame person without having proper knowledge just to ease our pain

tou ap court se kyon nahi sawal kartay he sindh court nei kyon roka action se sugar mafia ke khelaf?
sab haram khor hain --- you can't change the corrupt mafia system with courts -- this is beyond the understanding of our stupid PM.

sab haram khor hain --- you can't change the corrupt mafia system with courts -- this is beyond the understanding of our stupid PM.
tou PM se kai chahtay ho ? court per talwar lei kar charhai kardei ke ertugrul hie?

Nahi Janab, Ertugrul kay toa pass sey bhi nahi guzartay hamaray hukmaran.

Mafia ka keh rahey hie ap but bhai ap khud dekh lo takey yaqeen ho

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/petr...rs98-89-per-litre.611291/page-5#post-11335094

uper di hoiye price per dekh lo ap brent oil kia thi aur aus waqt petrol rate kia tha

aur aj brent crude oil kitney ka hie aur petrol rate kitna increase kara gaya

ap ko pata lag jaeyga ager hum support kartay hei imran khan ko tou back per kuch hota hie tabhi kartay hie aur ager ap kar rahey ho mukhalfat welcome hie but ap bhi jo dekh raha hie aus ko tou andekha na karo just because u don't like imran khan.

Back
Top Bottom