What's new

Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre

Overnight change of 25rs per litre indicates govt is involved in corruption as first they deliberately decreased price of petrol and allowed certain associated businessmen to buy and store petrol at cheap prices resulting in fuel shortage and now they raised price overnight so these corrupt people earn huge money now by selling petrol at high prices.this govt acts are helping and promoting corruption
wah kai souch hie yani first they give releif aus mei issue now they are increasing aus mei issue. kabhi life mei khush bhi hoiye ho?

wah kai souch hie yani first they give releif aus mei issue now they are increasing aus mei issue. kabhi life mei khush bhi hoiye ho?
They never gave relief to common public asfuel shortage limited people to benefit from low prices , that relief was mainly for helping corrupt petroleum mafia to store petrol at low price so thry now make billions by selling it on high price.Govt should gradually increase price as sudden rise in price smells corruption when we have seen fuel shortage in recent days which also support this fact

They never gave relief to common public asfuel shortage limited people to benefit from low prices , that relief was mainly for helping corrupt petroleum mafia to store petrol at low price so thry now make billions by selling it on high price.Govt should gradually increase price as sudden rise in price smells corruption when we have seen fuel shortage in recent days which also support this fact
So you are telling me for the entire month of June you did not buy even one litre of petrol? Yes there was shortage, yes there was supply chain issues but to say that the population got zero benefit is straight up lying.

So you are telling me for the entire month of June you did not buy even one litre of petrol? Yes there was shortage, yes there was supply chain issues but to say that the population got zero benefit is straight up lying.
The public just got dust out of major benefit which went in hands of mafia so it is bad for Pakistan public on the whole.Person who remain blind on such activities will never detect and end corruption.Any auditor will consider such matters as clear audit and fraud risks

Petrol reached Rs 147 during PPP time in 2012
any source?

It gave me releif i bought the oil in cheap price and i am not a worker of PTI nor from govt. So stop lying

The previous government was pocketing Rs 54. Our eyes are open, thank you for the concern. You need to open yours.
Source ? Just show me where the previous government was charging 54 PKR of petroleum levy in addition to GST ?

So probably petrol mafia will win this one too from Government....pathetic display by Government.

when tbey decreased oil price then they said that they bought oil when price was high so they cant lower iy down and now how the hell they increase price without a second thought 21 diesel . thats huge amount 25 petrol . thats disappointed

we know when during petrol shortage it was sold to public in black at high price so stop ignorance and your lies,you not represent all public,i have not said that no one benefited from this but it has hidden misappropriation like it happened in wheat and sugar crisis in past under nose of this govt.
any source?

It gave me releif i bought the oil in cheap price and i am not a worker of PTI nor from govt. So stop lying

govt not buy oil on monthly based contract,it is based on futures for months and effect of price hike or rise is transferred gradually,when petrol price decreased internationally govt not reduced price overnight but it took months when they lowered price

Before starting comparison, just to inform you that this government is pocketing 30 rupees petroleum levy per liter additionally along with GST and other taxes.. Enough for your eyes to open up a little bit or not?

That levy was in place even before this govt came to power so please dont dump everything on this govt. Levy is there to cover servicing and transport costs as you cannot get same rates as that of supplier. Petrol price in Pakistan are infact one of the lowest if compared to overseas prices. In Australia prices since last month have gone up 35cents from 90c to 125c. You can easily comprehend that price difference is almost the same as in Pakistan actually its more. Only problem here is that in Pakistan prices are reviewed monthly so price seems to jump and down suddenly. Same as suddenly petrol price dropped 15 and everyone was full of joy. Pakistan simply doesnt have any significant refining capacity or crude reserves to provide you a smooth transition in prices.

Imran Khan has been incompetent and pathetic in everything, from foreign policy esp. Kashmir, he has helped Modi than any other leader with his cowardly stance, his decision to go to IMF and his combo with advisers like Bukhari, Dawood basically finished his PTI voter base. Frustration was building up in PTI, and it has finally exploded after Imran Khan approved Nadeem Babar's suicidal push over the cliff of increasing petrol prices to appease the mafia He has now lost his Insafian supporters. Now I feel it would've been better for him to resign and take part in early elections. The bureaucracy and his advisers are making sure he does'nt even bother to go for election again.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom