What's new

Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre

Well one thing is for sure. The Pti is never coming to power again after their incredible performance. -0.4% growth, rate what do you expect. But Ofcourse they will blame everything and everyone but themselves. These days they like to blame everything on corona.. 25 rs increase wow. To top it off their own ministers are openly sAying what a mess this government has made. Tbh I believe this government doesn’t really give two cents about what the public feel, say or do, they just impose everything as if they are owners of a small company when they’re suppose to be its servants.

You people said the same thing in Last Election before that in KPK elections as well so buckle up and brace for disappointment. Entire world economy is about to go into depression phase first time since Cold War and last time i checked Pakistan was also on Planet Earth. Govt has made difference to silent majority of Pakistan which are mostly poor and lower medium class. It is these people who make a difference during elections not those 1% Elites on twitter and Facebook. If anything PTI will gain ground in Sindh as well i mean seriously who wants to vote for that Khusra Billy David.

It states today’s date as effective for price change. Didn’t happen and it doesn’t work like this. At the end of the month OGRA will send the summary to government for proposed price revision, only after approval (either full or partial) will the change take effect.

But eventually an upward adjustment is quite possible given that international oil prices have risen.

It states today’s date as effective for price change. Didn’t happen and it doesn’t work like this. At the end of the month OGRA will send the summary to government for proposed price revision, only after approval (either full or partial) will the change take effect.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/petrol-pricing-likely-to-be-deregulated.670201/

mandarja bala thread ka koi isse lena dena banta hai?

lockdown prices of oil were cheap everywhere. the demand goes up so does the price.
you can however protest the amount of tax on it.

If only your kind was shown their place more often then Pakistan wouldn't be in the mess it is now. Day and night support rapists of Pakistan but we should address you with tameez and tehzeeb.

You are addressed in a manner in which you deserve.

bro yesterday we all listen Ik speech, he showed how much he felt pain for poor and on going crises then after 24 hours this news pop out petrol pricing is going for hike.
What do u mean where should i start ?
In the name of "GHABRA nhi hai" where i violate thezeeb n tameez in whole news ?
You can not illustrate what i deserve on this line GHABARA NHI HAI ?
Nawaz shareef was puppet of whom ? u know wht i mean .!!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/petrol-pricing-likely-to-be-deregulated.670201/

mandarja bala thread ka koi isse lena dena banta hai?

lockdown prices of oil were cheap everywhere. the demand goes up so does the price.
you can however protest the amount of tax on it.

Jabh normal tax nahi denge tau phir aisa hi hoga. Waise bhi poore region mien sabh se kam price hai abhi yani is region ke baqi mulk aur bhi tax laga rahe hien petrol pe.

Mager humien tax bhi nahi dena aur sahuliyat bhi chahiye.

Oil taxes are lowest in Pakistan.

Jabh normal tax nahi denge tau phir aisa hi hoga. Waise bhi poore region mien sabh se kam price hai abhi yani is region ke baqi mulk aur bhi tax laga rahe hien petrol pe.

Mager humien tax bhi nahi dena aur sahuliyat bhi chahiye.

ye deferred payment oil hai. ye bhi yaad rakhna

bro yesterday we all listen Ik speech, he showed how much he felt pain for poor and on going crises then after 24 hours this news pop out petrol pricing is going for hike.
What do u mean where should i start ?
In the name of "GHABRA nhi hai" where i violate thezeeb n tameez in whole news ?
You can not illustrate what i deserve on this line GHABARA NHI HAI ?
Nawaz shareef was puppet of whom ? u know wht i mean .!!
When Saudis doubled the tax and petrol price tab aap kia issi tarha tana diya aur lanat malamat ki thi... ya wahan ke liye hubul watni dikha ke dil ki khushi ke saath usko qabool kia tha?

ye deferred payment oil hai. ye bhi yaad rakhna
Saudi be 2.5 billion ki differed payment facility di hai jo Pakistan ki aik saal ki oil import ka aik tihai hai... tau matlab yeh ke yeh poora differed payment nahi hai. Aur yeh phir se yaad rakhna hoga ke ilaqe ke sare mumalik se kam qeemat bhi yahi hai...

When Saudis doubled the tax and petrol price tab aap kia issi tarha tana diya aur lanat malamat ki thi... ya wahan ke liye hubul watni dikha ke dil ki khushi ke saath usko qabool kia tha?

Saudi be 2.5 billion ki differed payment facility do hai jo Pakistan ki aik saal ki oil import ka aik tihai hai... tau matlab yeh ke yeh poora differed payment nahi hai. Aur yeh phir se yaad rakhna hoga ke ilaqe ke sare mumalik se kam qeemat bhi yahi hai...
:blah::blah::blah:

this is major f**kup by the Govt ...they will be butchered in the media

Petroleum minister even didn't waited for cabinet approval headed by PM

Did someone forced petroleum minister to make this move to malign Govt /IK ? So much for sub se susta petrol in south asia.

increase was expected but govt didnt managed well.

Yep, no answer. Just as I thought.

Bro at least what they said they do it not like Pak Govt, where they got money for covid 19 from world bank n asia bank. Where middle class people paying 1.5 million ruppes in private hospital bills.
They reduced oil prices for past 45 days and petrol pump stop selling petrol it was vanished in the market for 2-3 weeks.
Weak govt and made of jokers - Great Achievement

incompetency of govt at highest level

half of the month, petrol was not available and now sudden increase , inflation will shoot up as well

Yep, no answer. Just as I thought. Kiyun ke wahan thora shor machate tau danda milta:lol::lol::lol:

Toe mat manga kero bheeg overseas pakistaniyon se agr itna bura lagta hai pakistaniyon ka bahar rehna

2020-06-26 22_22_18-Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre _ Page 2.png

Again Jahalat
2020-06-26 22_22_26-Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre _ Page 2.png

Back
Top Bottom