What's new

"Pakistan Govt Is Earning Blood Money"—Imran Khan

"As far as I've heard many commentators on the issue, China does not simply give aid, its sets up major projects and industries within Pakistan."

And the balance of trade payments with them?

"There remains a Chinese stake within the whole deal."

What stake does your largest trade partner have with you with their business deals?

"Examples are modern train and buses introduced... So things are a lot different."

Introduced or manufactured in Pakistan?

"Rumors are that when Zardari went to China to broker the J-10 deal he asked for his cut, infuriating the Chinese."

What rumor about Zardari doesn't include that?

"If he'd approach the US, if history has taught us anything, they'd readily pay him up because in return he would do 10 things as well."

What could Zardari deliver to us? All we want from him is to serve out his term so there can be another election.

He can't deliver your army. He can't deliver your ISI. He can't deliver A.Q. Khan. Right now he can't even get fifty passports freed up so that we can get some accountants into your country and get you paid.:lol:

Imran Khan and you have us very, very wrong. He makes cheap hay from us for a local audience that laps that sh!t up.

Thanks.:usflag:

Please correct your knowledge, he had get backed 100 times of his investment in Hospital project which is running on people donations and zakat.Moreover their is no free treatment or free university running by him so far.
he is now enjoying the people's money dirt(zakat).I am witness,how their management wasting this money.

Would you be kind enough to share your "evidence" regarding your claim? As far as I know the world and majority of Pakistanis acknowledge this great feat of IK.

Would you be kind enough to share your "evidence" regarding your claim? As far as I know the world and majority of Pakistanis acknowledge this great feat of IK.

I agree. My Phopho who is a poor lady was treated free in Shoukat Khanam. I know many people who were also treated freely. there is a system in Shukat Khanam. they give free treatment on basis of urgency to those
1. who are cureable and have not crossed the threash hold
2. who really deserve

due to pressure they refuse those who have crossed cureable point

btw i like Imrans role as a social worker and am big opponent of his political ideology

Never heard this Clear, Coherent and Loud from a Pakistani leader before.

God Bless you IMRAN KHAN.

And do not forget another Khan when you get there, Imran - Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan.

I agree. My Phopho who is a poor lady was treated free in Shoukat Khanam. I know many people who were also treated freely. there is a system in Shukat Khanam. they give free treatment on basis of urgency to those
1. who are cureable and have not crossed the threash hold
2. who really deserve

due to pressure they refuse those who have crossed cureable point

btw i like Imrans role as a social worker and am big opponent of his political ideology

If they give a free treatment, than you must oblige the people who gives Billions in Zakat every year not just IK.
They have Millions of budget just for advertising their Zakat campaign every year.
For your info. Their Director come over to Lahore from Islamabad cost 50,000 (including five star hotel stay and other services) just for proofing the printing material.They used to waste lot of zakat money in Director luxuries. After joining politics, IK has quited the Hospital management which give management free hand to looting the Billions of Zakat funds in their luxuries.
In my personal experience as a patient, They did less 500 Rupees in 5000 Rs test to my father (Retired. Army Doctor) on special request.

Imran khan a silence revolution in the country now it's up to the people who doesn't join him really doesn't make a dam thing... but for thouse who will join him can stand tall in future n think yes u have tryed to make a difference...for thouse who think imran is Taliban, Mulla Omar, Osma bin Laden, well today america is shaking hands with Taliban n Al Qayda..

Imran khan a silence revolution in the country now it's up to the people who doesn't join him really doesn't make a dam thing... but for thouse who will join him can stand tall in future n think yes u have tryed to make a difference...for thouse who think imran is Taliban, Mulla Omar, Osma bin Laden, well today america is shaking hands with Taliban n Al Qayda..

Oh pity! so why their puppet Mr. karzai have to go saudia to shake hand mullah omar.

Imran Khan and SILENCE! :argh:Good joke of Time.

Oh pity! so why their puppet Mr. karzai have to go saudia to shake hand mullah omar.

Imran Khan and SILENCE! :argh:Good joke of Time.

Oh winky..not really have to go far to find human with such small brain.................why u jumping on my d*** either u improve vocabulary or stop jumping on my d*** cuz for now u make no sense smoking something which is perhaps killing your brain cells : stop wasteing ma time flame :angry:

^ To me it looks you're jumping on Imran's dick...

Are we allowed to use such words i was saying stop jumping on my desk n wat make u think m talking to u:tdown:well for me u jumping on Altaf hussian dick if that makes u feel proud :disagree:

Are we allowed to use such words i was saying stop jumping on my desk n wat make u think m talking to u:tdown:well for me u jumping on Altaf hussian dick if that makes u feel proud :disagree:

If you were saying desk, why include asterisks?

Another interview with Frank Huzur on IK

From The Times of Oman: Imran Khan is a good bet for Indo-Pakistan peace

By MEHRE ALAM

Unlike the Taliban-friendly image that a section of the media portrays of him, Imran Khan is more of a peacenik, a new biography of the Pakistani cricketer-turned-politician says.

The book “Imran versus Imran: The Untold Story,” published by Falcon & Falcon Books Limited, says while Mr. Khan is not vulnerable to war-like emotions, he wants love to conquer the frontiers of war.

Mr. Khan learnt the power of “Make Love, Not War” counterculture slogan during his Oxford days, says the book authored by Indian journalist Manoj Kumar, who writes under the pen name of Frank Huzur.

However, what in all probability is likely to raise the ghosts of the past in the context of the Indo-Pakistan relations is his observation on former Indian premier Atal Behari Vajpayee’s historic bus trip to Lahore in 1999. “The Lahore Declaration was doomed to die right from the start,” Mr. Khan is quoted saying in the book.

Why? “Only pomp and splendor don’t bring cheers on the ground. Nawaz Sharif acted once more unilaterally. His army Chief of Staff, Musharraf and other service chiefs refused to welcome his decision to go ahead with ‘Bus Diplomacy.’ The Indian Prime Minister had the confidence of the entire nation, whereas Nawaz didn’t have approval from his own army. Musharraf didn’t join him at the Wagah Border,” Mr. Huzur quotes Mr. Khan as saying in the book, which is basically a “political biography” of the erstwhile dashing cricketer.

It was Mr. Sharif’s own decision to roll out the red carpet for the Indian PM, says the book, while adding that [the then Pakistani Prime Minister] wanted General Musharraf, Air Chief Marshal Parvez Mehdi and Admiral Fasih Bokhari to be present, clad in full military regalia, to salute Atal Behari Vajpayee and shake hands with him. “His military chiefs had serious reservations. They were not happy about their Prime Minister compelling them to salute ‘the head of government of an enemy country’ and particularly one belonging to the Hindu fundamentalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).”

Meanwhile, in an email interview with Times of Oman, Mr. Huzur shed some more light on Imran’s views on India, where he continues to be hugely popular.

“He (Mr. Khan) often recommends his party workers to learn from the civilian institutions of India. I often heard him talking about the social empowerment of marginalized people in India.”
Mr. Huzur added that while Kashmir may be hanging fire in his eyes, Mr. Khan wants dialogue and de-militarization to resolve the disputed issue.

“I believe Imran Khan is not one of the rabble-rousing politicians of Pakistan who often talk ill of India. Even while he has been a close ally of religious parties like Jamaat-e-Islami and Jamaat-Ulema-Islam of Qazi Hussain Ahmad and Maulana Fazlur Rehman, his ‘pro-India stand’ has been a moderating influence on these anti-India voices,” said Mr. Huzur.

(This article first appeared in Times of Oman on July 9, 2011.)

Is it not the Pakistani army doing the killing. How is it that the Pakistani government gets blamed then? Common knowledge that the generals do not take orders from the politicians but in fact dictate policy. So how does the politicians get the boot for the disaster that Zia and the Musshharraf led Pakistan in to.

However, we have to say that the civilian government is surely very weak. Killing of Benazir was a foresighted and masterpiece decision by the vested interests to ensure that civilian government will stay weak. She had mass following which could have challenged all the established corridors of power and the religious alliances.

And that has now given space to these comments from Imran Khan!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom