What's new

Pakistan government to finally clip ISI wings

Its is the biggest joke of the year!
Well, can't you guys think, who bring zardari in the power & after serving longest time in the prison in pakistan?
ISI
He knows what it means, not the guys writting stupid articles in every xyz dailies???

So ISI controls pakistan ? It's a dictatorship of IsI ?
PPP was never elected by the pakistanis ?

In this forum, there are jokers, who believe in conspiracies, mainly pakistanis....

PROVE IT !!

Just like zaid hamid the fool, we are waiting for his proofs since 3years

Conspiracies conspiracies

Isi... now umpires,refrees are coming to the match .. No more 'no ball''bouncer',match fixing etc ..

a%2B%2BISI%2BPakistan%2BArmy%2BZaid%2BHamid%2BNovak%2BDjokovic%2BJames%2Bbond%2BShammim%2BWyne.jpg

I think from the reputation of ISI, not only Pakistanis but the World knows how much Zardari's words matter (zero).

And that is exactly why many consider Pakistani democracy to be a show put up by the military to increase Pakistan's acceptance in front of democracy loving west..

Why does ISI have a political wing to begin with? Isnt it supposed to be an intelligence agency? If it does have a political wing, it gives more credence to the viewpoint of people who claim that ISI/Army/military actually runs the Pakistan Govt...

If Zardari can do it then it would be a be a big win for the political system in Pakistan.

What is this Political wing that is being talked about and what do they aim for?? Is this a conspiracy theory or a known fact. Can somebody please throw light on this?

there is NO POLITICAL WING!! this is just nice media! more like the EK THA TIGER type of story. but no reality!

Saudi KINGS are the sole stakeholder of ISI since the zia regime. ISI is loyal to king and protect their rights even at cost of Pakistan's suffering. In early 80's when i was NCC cadet our subedar instructor taught us one offensive exercise in which one come over with gun and narra e Haideri. Nara e Haideri was eliminated by zia on King instruction which was a part of Army since independence.
This Nara is still not a part of our army exercise.Shia Army officers are still under discrimination.My father promotion was ceased by anti shia commanding officer.
Many people don't aware that Drone attack real beneficiaries are saudis and gulf states.Main target of drones are Alqaeda leadership which is threat for Saudi and gulf kings.i personally know from army bergadiar that drones are joint venture of Pakistan and
US. army and UAE.shamsi base ownership is solid evidence if some one think its fallacy.
Memo gate scandal is another hint for ISI loyalty with KING, but our azad media isn't dare to expose this reality.
No doubt zardari is willing to get back this ownership to Pakistan, but this very hard in this scenario.

Lol Indians are so afraid of ISI - You can almost see fear of Pakistan Armed Forces in their posts.

Saudi KINGS are the sole stakeholder of ISI since the zia regime. ISI is loyal to king and protect their rights even at cost of Pakistan's suffering. In early 80's when i was NCC cadet our subedar instructor taught us one offensive exercise in which one come over with gun and narra e Haideri. Nara e Haideri was eliminated by zia on King instruction which was a part of Army since independence.
This Nara is still not a part of our army exercise.Shia Army officers are still under discrimination.My father promotion was ceased by anti shia commanding officer.
Many people don't aware that Drone attack real beneficiaries are saudis and gulf states.Main target of drones are Alqaeda leadership which is threat for Saudi and gulf kings.i personally know from army bergadiar that drones are joint venture of Pakistan and
US. army and UAE.shamsi base ownership is solid evidence if some one think its fallacy.
Memo gate scandal is another hint for ISI loyalty with KING, but our azad media isn't dare to expose this reality.
No doubt zardari is willing to get back this ownership to Pakistan, but this very hard in this scenario.
haha my friend you smoking some serious sh!t..no one can beat you in creating imaginary conspiracy theories.

Started by an Indian & worse than that it’s an Indian source. Nothing will happen to our ISI, you Indians don’t need to think too much or do crap cheap propaganda, our ISI thanks to ALLAH is solid. This crap eating Gadari can’t touch ISI or Pak Army he knows where he's going if he does.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom