What's new

Pakistan goes to OIC against India (Babri Masjid Case)

Let me clarify things here.there is a concept in Pakistan that indian Muslims think like pakistani but in reality,they love India and very few pakistanis understand this fact.obviously it hurts to see judgement related to a mosque but it's not our matter.practically we can do nothing about that and it's useless to make it a issue but Kashmir is a real problem between two countries and many indians accept this fact.
Well that make sense. Surely a section still holds some soft corner for Pakistan especially old folks. But it's not large enough for Pakistan to have a say in their affairs. This is a waste of policy efforts for Pakistan, but good for us, as it will dilute the policy strength in Kashmir and gives strong prospect to us that Pakistan is simply meddling in our "internal affairs".

For me,building gurudwara and opening Hindu temple is useless.yes it may be your internal matter but Kashmir is not your internal matter and you can't apply indian constitution on Kashmir issue.

Indian Constitution was already appliied 70 years before and we changed that Constitution.
Our constitution.
What is your problem.

Indian Constitution was already appliied 70 years before and we changed that Constitution.
Our constitution.
What is your problem.

It doesn't matter what constitution you apply.it has no value when it comes to Kashmir.

Babri Masjid was declared as Muslim Heritage Site by the OIC.

I support Pakistan's effort in this regard. It is very promising indeed.

thank you OIC for their strong worded statement on plight of muslims in India.

Pakistan suggests a boycott of Indian markets till safety and sanctity of muslim heritage sites are guaranteed by international peacekeeping forces in India

Back
Top Bottom