What's new

Pakistan goes to beg IMF.

@cb4

Bring in $20 Billion loan, it wont make a difference,until you have a 'billa' incharge of guarding milk.

@usama waqas

I do know how to correct brains.

Next troll i see is going on a holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb4

Bring in $20 Billion loan, it wont make a difference,until you have a 'billa' incharge of guarding milk.

We just arranged money from our state bank to pay Rs. 503 billion ($5.3 billion). Had there been no circular debt on us, we wouldn't have gone to IMF for $5 billion loan.

Pakistan's economy is linked to power crisis. The rest of the money is needed to build mega multi billion dollar projects such as Neelum Jehlum Dam, Basha Dam and other independent projects like Solar Plants. The support is led by World Bank, Asian Development Bank and the U.S

Local people and opposition benches in assemblies have long been after Taxing but it was all talk. When they see the government really starts to impose on many new things, i.e. on housing, agriculture, cell phone, flim industries, pan, cigarettes, automobiles, gasoline, etc, they have a problem. One thing is key in economics. Money needs to be circulated to cut down inflation.

Well the initial 5 billion dollars worth of loan package was understandable as the GoP had no other option but to go for IMF loan but rest of the 6 billion dollars is very unnecessary right now unless they want to spend that money on lucrative hydro power projects that will start offering returns within an year or so...

But since that is very unlikely I feel PML-N didn't need to take that extra 6 billion dollars from the IMF, ADB or the WB. They probably thought of taking the loan for once and for all instead of going into transaction for two times in their 5 year tenure.

Bad decision as they need to curtail the expenditures and impose agricultural taxes, property taxes etc but the initial loan of 5 billion dollars is OK

Pakistani folk,need to take a mental note of this.

Q: "Why do Indians enjoy and celebrate the,bad economic times in Pakistan?"

A: Because they are Pakistan's enemies,who don't miss a chance to spew venom against our nation.

At,heart they despise our nation and have an evil intent to either cause harm to us or enjoy the harm that is inflicted upon us.

Keep track of threads opened up,when Pakistani nation is suffering. You will find them being 'amused' over it.

Level of hate,which doesn't differ between,natural clamities,poverty,social ills and blind terror, only comes from a foe not a friend.

Stop 'hoping' for friendship, those who ridicule the suffering of our people can never be befriended.

@cb4

Great plan indeed.

However, the man on the top wears a multi million dollar watch. Has a private helicopter, and a handful flash cars,but when it comed to tax he pays $250.

The milk can't be distributed fairly when the distributer is a tomcat. Conflict of intetest laws haven't been enforced. We are in for gimmicks not reforms.

@Argus Panoptes

Nawaz sharif's first step towards making Pakistan an 'Asian tiger.'

@Aeronaut El Bresidente-al-Binko To be fair to NS, the condition of our finances due to the "achievements" of the PPP over the last 5 years is so dire that anybody who would have stepped into these shoes would have had to seek more loans from the IMF. The real test for NS would be whether he is able to use these new loans to good advantage, or will he p155 them down the drain just like his predecessors. The odds were more in favor of IK to actually achieve something good than NS, but we have to wait a year or two to see the results for the present gormint.

@cb4

Great plan indeed.

However, the man on the top wears a multi million dollar watch. Has a private helicopter, and a handful flash cars,but when it comed to tax he pays $250.

The milk can't be distributed fairly when the distributer is a tomcat. Conflict of intetest laws haven't been enforced. We are in for gimmicks not reforms.

Sir did you watch this wonderful piece of video of Nawaz Sharif Sahab?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=365412093582221

@cb4

@usama waqas

I do know how to correct brains.

Next troll i see is going on a holiday.

yea vacations are important to keep brain helathy especially in summer :D

@Argus Panoptes

Why do we HAVE to eat the 2nd portion of this 'akhrot' to establish that its rotten?

Back
Top Bottom