What's new

Pakistan gives India consular access to arrested spy Kulbhushan Jadhav

Looking at your delusions I won't be surprised if you are one of those bharatis who think that KBY would come back home alive by efforts of 56 inch chai wala PM. :)

Looking at your delusions I won't be surprised when pakistanis would be making more excuses when KJ is eventually released after months of promises by your inept leaders to punish him.
You lot clearly are doing it now.:coffee:

Not only you are ignorant but delusional as well.

Please check the sequence of events. Kulbushan was sentenced first and Col. Habib went missing later. Actually, it was you who took the case to ICJ in a hope that you will save him, but before two weeks of the beginning of proceedings there we told ICJ that we will not extend ICJ's mandate for those caught as terrorists which Kulbhushan is ( as per his confessions multiple times ... ) Pakistan has made a humanitarian move and here you are taking the generosity as a weakness like always. Delusional as I said earlier.

Its okay I know the first reaction to humiliation is denial.

How hard is it to release the news about Habib missing later on?
Even ISI is not that stupid to do it the other way round.

Face it, you sentenced KJ to death when you lot found out that Habib went missing in Nepal to force our hand and release him; that looks like an act of sheer panic and desperation to me, and deep down most pakistanis know this.
It was a risky move but Habib seems important enough for you lot to do so.
Unfortunately for you, we called your bluff and all of this backfired onto your faces, Kashmiri terrorist leaders starting from that point started dropping like flies, KB isn't dead yet and the matter has gone to ICJ and now you have to defend your decision in front of the whole world.
Its a lose-lose situation for you.

See unlike you lot we don't flaunt our hand so Habib being interrogated in secret means we can use him freely without any repurcussions while you can't use KB in the same fashion now that the matter has gone to the ICJ.

As for the famed pakistani humanity, where was your humanity when you sentenced him to death without the proper proof or due process?
And why isn't he dead yet if your initial decision was correct?

Do keep your nonsense to yourself.

Looking at your delusions I won't be surprised when pakistanis would be making more excuses when KJ is eventually released after months of promises by your inept leaders to punish him.
You lot clearly are doing it now.:coffee:

Its okay I know the first reaction to humiliation is denial.

How hard is it to release the news about Habib missing later on?
Even ISI is not that stupid to do it the other way round.

Face it, you sentenced KJ to death when you lot found out that Habib went missing in Nepal to force our hand and release him; that looks like an act of sheer panic and desperation to me, and deep down most pakistanis know this.
It was a risky move but Habib seems important enough for you lot to do so.
Unfortunately for you, we called your bluff and all of this backfired onto your faces, Kashmiri terrorist leaders starting from that point started dropping like flies, KB isn't dead yet and the matter has gone to ICJ and now you have to defend your decision in front of the whole world.
Its a lose-lose situation for you.

See unlike you lot we don't flaunt our hand so Habib being interrogated in secret means we can use him freely without any repurcussions while you can't use KB in the same fashion now that the matter has gone to the ICJ.

As for the famed pakistani humanity, where was your humanity when you sentenced him to death without the proper proof or due process?
And why isn't he dead yet if your initial decision was correct?

Do keep your nonsense to yourself.

Hahaha ... a nice invention of words based on your delusional ideas.

If you think ISI is not that stupid, can you show me one proof where ISI committed such stupidity knowing fully that its agent has been caught in India? No! then why going to such length now? Uh Yes... Because Col. Habib is important ... but he is a former officer not serving like KJ.

And Kashmiri terrorists falling like flies is your matter all i know is that since the fateful day when our NSA told Ajit Doval that we have your monkey, ISI uprooted entire RAW network from Baluchistan and Punjab. (Not saying that was the only network though).

And please update your information regarding ICJ. Pakistan is not bound to accept any ruling of that court as the matter is related to a terrorist mastermind ( as per his own confessions). Do you still need proofs after his own confession? And last but not the least, who is Hussain Mubarik Patel whose passport he was carrying with his picture on it?

See delusional ... like I said :)

Geo TV as usual is lying. There was no consular access provided. This was categorically refuted by Foreign Office spokesman.

I am enjoying how these Indian monkeys are burning out of rage. Look at them so helpless and humiliated. Now let’s get back to torturing that little black terrorist LOL

Why cry like a little bitch? A terrorist will be treated like a terrorist. Do something about it if you can.

Let me give you a hint. Surgical strike to save the little terrorist?

Last edited:
Another thread on the same stupid stuff from indians

Everyone knows why this meeting happened on the humanitarian grounds , that’s called last meeting before law take its course and justice done

Even Indians on gov level and top army people know what’s coming

So shut the hell up here on Pakistan defence forum and keep crying about him in your homes

Hahaha ... a nice invention of words based on your delusional ideas.

If you think ISI is not that stupid, can you show me one proof where ISI committed such stupidity knowing fully that its agent has been caught in India? No! then why going to such length now? Uh Yes... Because Col. Habib is important ... but he is a former officer not serving like KJ.

ISI is not stupid, they just overestimate themselves.

You say your guy isn't serving we say ours isn't.
Take a gander what actually is happening.

And Kashmiri terrorists falling like flies is your matter

Actually its your matter also, considering pakistan risked publicly declaring that Kulbhushan will be hanged in weeks and now months after that farce you lot are saying he might get consular access.

Habib was caught at the right time and we turned your gambit of humiliating us into your humiliation in an international scale.

all i know is that since the fateful day when our NSA told Ajit Doval that we have your monkey, ISI uprooted entire RAW network from Baluchistan and Punjab. (Not saying that was the only network though).

Now who is deluding themselves, you think a spy network can be uprooted in such a short amount of time?

And if you did uproot the entire RAW network why are you lot still blaming RAW for bomb blasts that are happening now in pak?

That is some pakistani level of contradicting oneself.:rolleyes:

And please update your information regarding ICJ. Pakistan is not bound to accept any ruling of that court as the matter is related to a terrorist mastermind ( as per his own confessions).

Of course you won't, we have come to fully expect pakistan to never have any credibility in its words.

Regardless, your name which is already quite ragged will be further dragged through the mud when you lose and don't obey the ruling and pak's real face will be shown to all.

Again, if you are so sure that he is a terrorist, prove it.
Hard Proof.

Do you still need proofs after his own confession?

Confession under duress hardly qualifies as proof.
No wonder ICJ ruled against you lot this May.

It is practiced everywhere in the world, even if someone confesses to committing a crime, it is still mandatory to produce corroborative material evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that a crime has been committed.
Confession does not amount to conviction but then again who can tell that to people who rely on nothing but confirmation bias.

And last but not the least, who is Hussain Mubarik Patel whose passport he was carrying with his picture on it?

See delusional ... like I said :)

And that proves he is a terrorist?
LOL, you lot are gonna fail at the ICJ if that is all the "proof" you have.

Last edited:
ISI is not stupid, they just overestimate themselves.

You say your guy isn't serving we say ours isn't.
Take a gander what actually is happening.

It is a fact from day one that Col. Habib was retired. Also proved by the fact that he was looking for a job and was trapped through a fake website. If he was serving, why the hell he was looking for a job in the first place?

Actually its your matter also, considering pakistan risked publicly declaring that Kulbhushan will be hanged in weeks and now months after that farce you lot are saying he might get consular access.

Habib was caught at the right time and we turned your gambit of humiliating us into your humiliation in an international scale.

Lolz ... I don't consider them terrorist even so what you are talking about. Did you hear press conference of DG ISPR today? Hope not. Please listen what he had to say about this matter. He clearly mentioned, counselor access was not given when his court-martial was underway ... so why to accept any pressure now? For the record, he was sentenced after a year of his capture. As far as this humiliation is concerned which you are boasting about is only in Indian media and diplomatic circles. No country in the world has even shown any concern to Pakistan let alone humiliation. But as long as this delusion gives your injured ego some boost, I don't mind that :)

all i know is that since the fateful day when our NSA told Ajit Doval that we have your monkey, ISI uprooted entire RAW network from Baluchistan and Punjab. (Not saying that was the only network though).
Now who is deluding themselves, you think a spy network can be uprooted in such a short amount of time?

And if you did uproot the entire RAW network why are you lot still blaming RAW for bomb blasts that are happening now in pak?

That is some pakistani level of contradicting oneself.:rolleyes:

You think it is a contradiction, but you simply ignored the bold part. Certainly, Kulbushan cannot be the only terrorist mastermind dispatched to Pakistan by RAW. Information was extracted from KJ during a year-long investigation. ( He was apprehended in March 2016).

Of course you won't, we have come to fully expect Pakistan to never have any credibility in its words.

Regardless, your name which is already quite ragged will be further dragged through the mud when you lose and don't obey the ruling and pak's real face will be shown to all.

Hard Proof.

Though there are other examples to quote but I think this Indian source will help.
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/ind...dict-and-what-is-the-way-out-for-india-382184
Pakistan never said it will not hang KJ. So please don't build the castle in the mid-air. In the entire world, self-confession is considered final proof. Interrogators all over the world do their jobs and as long as they are within bounds of law no court question it. From the looks of KJ in recent video, he seems perfectly fine physically. So if you think these confessions have been extracted through force, where is your hard proof. ICJ just stayed the execution, it didnot ruled against it. I know it is not possible, but don't be such a delusional.

And that proves he is a terrorist?
LOL, you lot are gonna fail at the ICJ if that is all the "proof" you have.

No. That proofs India is not telling the truth and soon she will have to in ICJ. In her reply, India did not deny the existing of Passport of Hussain Mubarak Patel in the possession in KJ with a visa stamped for Iran while he was wandering in mountainous region of Baluchistan in Pakistan. If you can explain all this, please help us understand.

Hard Proof.
I have no doubt that we will be able to get him back but I think he is indeed a RAW operative who was doing not exactly the most progressive things in the area.

As far as proofs go, well there are direct hard proofs and then there are circumstantial evidence. From the looks of it, there is circumstantial evidence against Jhadav. BTW, we also punished and hanged Guru based on circumstantial evidence.

Infact the very reason Indian government is going all out for him suggests that he is special. RAW still possibly thinks they can put him to some use, otherwise he would have been disowned and denied even being an Indian citizen.

It is a fact from day one that Col. Habib was retired. Also proved by the fact that he was looking for a job and was trapped through a fake website. If he was serving, why the hell he was looking for a job in the first place?

Likely story.
What was he doing in Nepal "looking for an English job"?
Why the need to travel out of pak to dubai and then finally to Nepal?

It is fact from day one that Kulbhushan Jadav was retired, see I can do it too.
Lets not do this back and forth.

If you are going to consider our guy a spy then do the same to yours.

Lolz ... I don't consider them terrorist even so what you are talking about.

So?
I don't consider Balochi freedom fighters terrorists.
Does it matter what you and I think?

Doesn't change the fact that high level members of the LeT(internationally recognised terror group whom you call freedom fighters) suspiciously started dying off after Habib.

Did you hear press conference of DG ISPR today? Hope not. Please listen what he had to say about this matter. He clearly mentioned, counselor access was not given when his court-martial was underway ... so why to accept any pressure now? For the record, he was sentenced after a year of his capture. As far as this humiliation is concerned which you are boasting about is only in Indian media and diplomatic circles.

And?
You lot were sure any access to an Indian would not be possible for KJ and here we are.

Talk is cheap indeed.

No country in the world has even shown any concern to Pakistan let alone humiliation. But as long as this delusion gives your injured ego some boost, I don't mind that :)

Ego?
You are fighting the decision in an international forum called THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE.
That is in front of every nation in the world to scrutinize.

Its not me who is deluded, it you lot who are in denial.:coffee:

You think it is a contradiction, but you simply ignored the bold part. Certainly, Kulbushan cannot be the only terrorist mastermind dispatched to Pakistan by RAW. Information was extracted from KJ during a year-long investigation. ( He was apprehended in March 2016).

I saw the part it was contradictory and facetious.

Why imply that the "entire" RAW network was down when you know it is clearly not "entire".

Maybe you were just being hopeful.
After all, something must come out of all that humiliation in ICJ.

Though there are other examples to quote but I think this Indian source will help.
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/ind...dict-and-what-is-the-way-out-for-india-382184
I still don't see any proof?

Pakistan never said it will not hang KJ.

Said?
It seems words have different meanings in pakistan, you lot also "said" KJ will be hanged after his sentence,and now months pass and he continues to live and gets to meet his family and now you are arguing the case in ICJ.
I won't be surprised when you lot go back on your word again.

So please don't build the castle in the mid-air. In the entire world, self-confession is considered final proof. Interrogators all over the world do their jobs and as long as they are within bounds of law no court question it.

Nope, no relevant country considers confession alone as proof enough for conviction.
I know you have been led to believe so, but if it was good enough the ICJ would have agreed to your decision to execute him.

You already tried it and you lost.

You expect a different result with the same tactic, good luck coz you are gonna need it.

Lol, what could you lot do now that you could not do a few months back.

That is some pakistani level optimism.

From the looks of KJ in recent video, he seems perfectly fine physically. So if you think these confessions have been extracted through force, where is your hard proof.

Says you, are you willing to let India examine him, hell are you willing to let a 3rd neutral party examine him?

Hard proof can only be segregated then.

Also don't worry, we will be fighting for the same at the ICJ.
And looking at the momentum of things
Pak will deny the ICJ decision and we will win it which will more or less prove that KJ was tortured.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/kulbhushan-jadhav-torture-suspicions/1/1117648.html

ICJ just stayed the execution, it didnot ruled against it. I know it is not possible, but don't be such a delusional.

Umm, yes.
Because the case isn't over.
That's just common sense.

Not everyone runs kangaroo courts like in pakustan and throws away expedited death sentences like candies.

They ruled against your decision to execute him, meaning they don't recognise the illegal decision of the Pak military court.

You lot could execute him whenever you like, you are fighting to justify your decision because you can't lose face in an international forum, for it may affect the cases you fight in the future.

No. That proofs India is not telling the truth and soon she will have to in ICJ. In her reply, India did not deny the existing of Passport of Hussain Mubarak Patel in the possession in KJ with a visa stamped for Iran while he was wandering in mountainous region of Baluchistan in Pakistan. If you can explain all this, please help us understand.

That's hardly proof, that's circumstantial at best.
He could at most be tried for passport fraud.

Our view is he was nowhere near Baluchistan, its your job to prove that he was.

Onus Probandi.

I have no doubt that we will be able to get him back but I think he is indeed a RAW operative who was doing not exactly the most progressive things in the area.

As far as proofs go, well there are direct hard proofs and then there are circumstantial evidence. From the looks of it, there is circumstantial evidence against Jhadav. BTW, we also punished and hanged Guru based on circumstantial evidence.

Infact the very reason Indian government is going all out for him suggests that he is special. RAW still possibly thinks they can put him to some use, otherwise he would have been disowned and denied even being an Indian citizen.

It really doesn't matter what you think he is or isn't.

In guru's case we did not go to the ICJ and the last time India and Pak went to the ICJ India won.
You can hang him regardless of the decision, just don't expect it to have no diplomatic repercussions you are after all not USA.

You are damn right he is important to India.
Every Indian is important to India.

Habib is not even accused of any wrongdoing by us and yet he recieves the pakistani indifference.
We are not like you lot who would spurn a patriot for just your ego.

Back
Top Bottom