What's new

Pakistan gives India consular access to arrested spy Kulbhushan Jadhav

lol ! I show you the interview? for what? Let me quote from Geo if that helps.

Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif, during his appearance on Geo News' programme 'Naya Pakistan', confirmed that India has been given consular access to the convicted spy, describing it as a "concession."

"Had India been in place of us, it would not have given us this concession."
Don't be over smart...see the pics released of the meeting and you'll never find any counselor of you...stop wasting bandwidth and members time..!

Don't be over smart...see the pics released of the meeting and you'll never find any counselor of you...stop wasting bandwidth and members time..!

Do you even read kid ? read the entire conversation between me and Areesh bhai before jumping in like a naked warrior.

lol ! I show you the interview? for what? Let me quote from Geo if that helps.

Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif, during his appearance on Geo News' programme 'Naya Pakistan', confirmed that India has been given consular access to the convicted spy, describing it as a "concession."

"Had India been in place of us, it would not have given us this concession."

Clearly Khwaja Asif is an idiot and doesn't know the meaning of counselor access or is trying to be clever and is trying to pass this meeting as counselor access trying to fool India.

Whatever the case is, this meeting is no counselor access.

Do you even read kid ? read the entire conversation between me and Areesh bhai before jumping in like a naked warrior.
yeah old man, that's why I asked you to stop wasting our time and believe what you want, no counselor access was given!

Clearly Khwaja Asif is an idiot and doesn't know the meaning of counselor access or is trying to be clever and is trying to pass this meeting as counselor access trying to fool India.

Whatever the case is, this meeting is no counselor access.

Agree on the bolded line. This is anything but counselor access

yeah old man, that's why I asked you to stop wasting our time and believe what you want, no counselor access was given!

Where did I even say a counselor access was given ? I was just quoting your foreign minister saying it. If its a waste of your time, better stay away.

Okay, that means Geo lies?

https://www.geo.tv/latest/173757-pa...ular-access-to-arrested-spy-kulbhushan-jadhav
"Pakistan grants consular access to Jadhav"

I thought Geo was a Pakistani source and a mainstream Pakistani media. Can someone from Pakistan verify if Geo is indeed a Pakistani media or just Indian hoax?

Jadhav got no counselor access who ever is saying he got counselor access is laying. Can you please provide the name of the Counselor who was provided access because this meeting was media covered so give me name of the counselor or stop quoting idot stories.

Jadhav got no counselor access who ever is saying he got counselor access is laying. Can you please provide the name of the Counselor who was provided access because this meeting was media covered so give me name of the counselor or stop quoting idot stories.
I am only quoting what Geo is saying. Is Geo indeed a Pakistani media source or some Indian propaganda house? I have only as much as information as given by Geo and other media sources.

But the source is a Pakistani media, right? What does Indian media have to do in this? This is confusing.

I thought Geo was a Pakistani source and a mainstream Pakistani media

You gotta be kidding me. TV media puts everything in front without any confirmation and explanation just like your TV media. Even for them, social media is official source for any news. Better wait for print media to disclose things especially on sensitive issues.

You'll be the only ones waiting and we'll be the ones seeing as GOP recants and backs out of everything they promised the Pakistani mob.

I am sure you will be in that particular thread as well when pak grants conselor access, making up yet another excuse.

As far as Kulbhushan is concerned you lot were trapped the moment you decided to parade him around in your media for your fragile egos.
And when your Colonel Habib went "missing" and you lot quickly sentenced Jadhav to death in a kangaroo court to force an exchange and we called your bluff, that was the time you lot further dug yourselves deeper into that hole.

Its funny really, how that single moment in time kick started a butterfly effect which initiated a thorough wipe down of most major terrorists in Kashmir you see today.

Not only you are ignorant but delusional as well.

Please check the sequence of events. Kulbushan was sentenced first and Col. Habib went missing later. Actually, it was you who took the case to ICJ in a hope that you will save him, but before two weeks of the beginning of proceedings there we told ICJ that we will not extend ICJ's mandate for those caught as terrorists which Kulbhushan is ( as per his confessions multiple times ... ) Pakistan has made a humanitarian move and here you are taking the generosity as a weakness like always. Delusional as I said earlier.

You gotta be kidding me. TV media puts everything in front without any confirmation and explanation just like your TV media. Even for them, social media is official source for any news. Better wait for print media to disclose things especially on sensitive issues.
Okay, then what is the source of news that you suggest we follow? None of us are going to be able to ask FO or other government bodies directly? Are you having a source directly in Pak FO who can confirm or deny this?

I am only quoting what Geo is saying. Is Geo indeed a Pakistani media source or some Indian propaganda house? I have only as much as information as given by Geo and other media sources.
No consular access was granted and every media reporting it is not telling the truth. There is no name of the consular given any where if it was granted the consular would have been a big lawyer and his name would have been on the front lines. Not interested in discussing about media and Pakistan did a favor on humanitarian grounds to facilitate this meeting between him and his family.

Okay, then what is the source of news that you suggest we follow? None of us are going to be able to ask FO or other government bodies directly? Are you having a source directly in Pak FO who can confirm or deny this?

What do you mean ? Are you that naive seriously ? FO conducted a press conference right after the meeting where details of the meetings were shared. Now I don't want to waste my time for typical picky Indians who will only like to hear stuff which suits them be it how manipulative and wrong news is it. Thanks to your own Indian media, who distort facts about anything coming up from Pakistan.

What do you mean ? Are you that naive seriously ? FO conducted a press conference right after the meeting where details of the meetings were shared. Now I don't want to waste my time for typical picky Indians who will only like to hear stuff which suits them be it how manipulative and wrong news is it. Thanks to your own Indian media, who distort facts about anything coming up from Pakistan.
Okay lets make it simple. You have a news piece from Geo on 24th that says and I quote:

"Pakistan has given New Delhi consular access to arrested Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav, its foreign minister confirmed, after which he will be meeting his family at the Foreign Office on Monday."

Now I am all ears for a statement from competent authority who denies it.

Back
Top Bottom