What's new

Pakistan gives India consular access to arrested spy Kulbhushan Jadhav

No counsellor access.... fake news
Indian deputy high commission will be present there.
we outsmarted you. legally counselor access is meant to identify a person and inquire about his health condition.

we haven't given you counselor access but we ave completed the formality, which is enough to make you lose at ICJ.
our case will get even more stronger.

He was to be hanged months from now.
Dude, Indians have lived beside pakistanis since our inception we know what your promises of "can do", "will do", "I'm sure it'll happen" are worth.

You lot are already fighting a losing battle at the ICJ, this act is at best a band-aid.

Has he been hanged?
Wasn't he supposed to be hanged a week or 2 from his sentencing while your politicians vehemently denied any sort of access to Indians? And its months now.

It is clear to everyone that as time passes, pakistani government is getting closer and closer to backing out on all their promises to their nation who are calling out for mob justice.

Humanitarian? Why not just call a spade a spade.
You lot were forced to give us access to him because of all the bad publicity you were getting.

There is no love lost between our nations and neither of us will risk saving face for humanity. So do spew all that rhetoric to people who actually don't know your history.

First of all this news of counselor access is FAKE as it has been proven now. He is meeting with his mother and sister in Foreign office. You lot must not have taken words of Khawaja Asif so seriously. What he said was "Pakistan MIGHT allow counselor access" ... So as of today, No Counselor access. Take that truck of burnol wherever you like it most, please. Yes, the humanitarian basis is the whole point of your argument at ICJ and this act will even take that away from you. Math is simple ... giving counsel access to terrorists is beyond Geneva convention. And please don't tell us Pakistanis what we can, will and shall do ... consider this simple fact, despite being many times smaller enemy, we have forced you to put almost all of your offensive and defensive forces on the Eastern border. Now don't make me post a map of Indian armed forces deployment here. As far as Kulbushan is concerned, WAIT AND SEE!

So, has he been released? This is the dilemma for you Indians. Here we act out of humanity and there you start boasting about it as your victory. Pakistan Army is well aware of consequences if he ever allowed to walk free. Think about, why PA made his death sentence public. This is the best Nawaz govt. can deliver on Kulbushan.

There is nothing human abt it here. Had there been human angle, Pakistan would have given him counselor access long back.

Only Reason behind this is Swapping..... Our Kulbhusan vs Your Col.

There is nothing human abt it here. Had there been human angle, Pakistan would have given him counselor access long back.

Only Reason behind this is Swapping..... Our Kulbhusan vs Your Col.
Neither there was and nor there will be any counselor access. Pakistan's own case would be destroyed if they do. He is being treated as a foreign terrorist handler with confirmed, proven and confessed linkages with organizations like TTP.

Neither there was and nor there will be any counselor access. Pakistan's own case would be destroyed if they do. He is being treated as a foreign terrorist handler with confirmed, proven and confessed linkages with organizations like TTP.
there is going to be a Prisoners swapping. And soon you will have a reason to cheer. Dont worry.

@protest

I told you that this article is bad journalism, yet you created a thread on it? You should have read the article carefully and watched the video attached to the article. None of it makes any sense. Here is a dawn article from today:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378784/t...sit-says-fo-after-jadhavs-meeting-with-family

No consular access to Jadhav
Pakistan has issued visas to Jadhav's wife and mother on "humanitarian grounds", and has consistently denied consular access to him, as the Vienna Convention does not apply to those involved in espionage, FO Spokesperson Dr Faisal told DawnNews.

"The presence of JP Singh at today’s meeting should not be considered as consular access," Dr Faisal said.

Indian media, however, reported that the meeting between Jadhav and his family members constitutes as "consular access" after Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif on a Geo News talk show had said that the meeting is a "concession".

Times of India cited Asif as saying that the reason the meeting is taking place is because Pakistan didn't want India to create the impression that Jadhav was denied access to his family, especially since the spy's case is currently being heard at the International Court of Justice (ICJ).

-----
And another article..

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378784/t...sit-says-fo-after-jadhavs-meeting-with-family

"Let me be very clear that Pakistan permitted the Indian request totally on humanitarian grounds in line with Islamic principles and teachings. Islam is a religion of peace... and it was a gesture of good faith and compassion," he said. "It has nothing to do with consular access," he added.

-----

You should understand carefully what consular access means before trumpeting it.

What happened yesterday was anything but counselor access. Bharatis should know meaning of counselor access before starting such threads.

What happened yesterday was anything but counselor access. Bharatis should know meaning of counselor access before starting such threads.

Wasn't it your own Foreign Minister Mr. Khawaja Asif who said it in an interview with Geo? Why do you employ such cloonies for if they dont know what a counselor access is?

First of all this news of counselor access is FAKE as it has been proven now. He is meeting with his mother and sister in Foreign office. You lot must not have taken words of Khawaja Asif so seriously. What he said was "Pakistan MIGHT allow counselor access" ... So as of today, No Counselor access. Take that truck of burnol wherever you like it most, please. Yes, the humanitarian basis is the whole point of your argument at ICJ and this act will even take that away from you. Math is simple ... giving counsel access to terrorists is beyond Geneva convention. And please don't tell us Pakistanis what we can, will and shall do ... consider this simple fact, despite being many times smaller enemy, we have forced you to put almost all of your offensive and defensive forces on the Eastern border. Now don't make me post a map of Indian armed forces deployment here. As far as Kulbushan is concerned, WAIT AND SEE!

You'll be the only ones waiting and we'll be the ones seeing as GOP recants and backs out of everything they promised the Pakistani mob.

I am sure you will be in that particular thread as well when pak grants conselor access, making up yet another excuse.

As far as Kulbhushan is concerned you lot were trapped the moment you decided to parade him around in your media for your fragile egos.
And when your Colonel Habib went "missing" and you lot quickly sentenced Jadhav to death in a kangaroo court to force an exchange and we called your bluff, that was the time you lot further dug yourselves deeper into that hole.

Its funny really, how that single moment in time kick started a butterfly effect which initiated a thorough wipe down of most major terrorists in Kashmir you see today.

Wasn't it your own Foreign Minister Mr. Khawaja Asif who said it in an interview with Geo? Why do you employ such cloonies for if they dont know what a counselor access is?

Don't know if he really said something like this or not. But anyways counselor access was not given despite repeated Indian requests.

You'll be the only ones waiting and we'll be the ones seeing as GOP recants and backs out of everything they promised the Pakistani mob.

I am sure you will be in that particular thread as well when pak grants conselor access, making up yet another excuse.

As far as Kulbhushan is concerned you lot were trapped the moment you decided to parade him around in your media for your fragile egos.
And when your Colonel Habib went "missing" and you lot quickly sentenced Jadhav to death in a kangaroo court to force an exchange and we called your bluff, that was the time you lot further dug yourselves deeper into that hole.

Its funny really, how that single moment in time kick started a butterfly effect which initiated a thorough wipe down of most major terrorists in Kashmir you see today.

Looking at your delusions I won't be surprised if you are one of those bharatis who think that KBY would come back home alive by efforts of 56 inch chai wala PM. :)

Don't know if he really said something like this or not. But anyways counselor access was not given despite repeated Indian requests.

Its stated in the article and I am sure Geo is among the most trusted media houses in Pakistan. Good for you if the access was not given.

Its stated in the article and I am sure Geo is among the most trusted media houses in Pakistan. Good for you if the access was not given.

I never questioned Geo. Show me the interview from Geo.

And access was not given. Even you know that.

I never questioned Geo. Show me the interview from Geo.

And access was not given. Even you know that.

lol ! I show you the interview? for what? Let me quote from Geo if that helps.

Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif, during his appearance on Geo News' programme 'Naya Pakistan', confirmed that India has been given consular access to the convicted spy, describing it as a "concession."

"Had India been in place of us, it would not have given us this concession."

Back
Top Bottom