Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamat Islami

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pak Sarzameen Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Malik Riaz ko bolo inpe paise zaya karna chor de. They won't win anything.

So which is the patriotic party then? PPP? MqmP? I thought PSP is good party to vote instead of MqmP and PPP.

What do Karachi/Hyderabad people think of PSP? Will you be voting for this new party with new vision. Mustafa Kamal did very good for Karachi as a Mayor. Last elections they received 126000 votes, can they increase to 800,000 and win possible 6 to 8 seats. A seat adjustment with GDA and PTI looks likely.

View attachment 830645
I think they can serve Karachi better than ofcourse MQM but even PTI
if our country was a functioning country - this party and Mustafa kamal could have been a PM/president candidate too

According to imran riaz khan

In the demarche issued by Pakistan to USA over it's intervention in Pakistan.
Donald Lu ki ahi khasi class le gai hai

Ye jo us meeting me firon bna hua tha
Ab bheegi bili ban gya
He also refused to answer question about VNC in a interview in India

What do Karachi/Hyderabad people think of PSP? Will you be voting for this new party with new vision. Mustafa Kamal did very good for Karachi as a Mayor. Last elections they received 126000 votes, can they increase to 800,000 and win possible 6 to 8 seats. A seat adjustment with GDA and PTI looks likely.

View attachment 830645

PSP can't form provincial or national government, casting vote for regional parties is helping PDM.

Last time i voted, campaigned and spent alot of money for PTI. But then i hated how he ran the govt and decided not to vote PTI but again looking at these other crooks, i think PTI is lesser evil. Though this time i will not campaign or spend a single penny.
You don’t have to, just a vote will suffice.

Do understand the complexity of securing majority in Pakistan and many countries, one has to ally amazingly bad people as well. However, this time I think he is so popular he can do with out the trash.

PSP can't form provincial or national government, casting vote for regional parties is helping PDM.
They will most likely do seat adjustment with PTI and GDA. PTI needs some allies in Sindh and Balochistan. In Balochistan PTI is desperate for an ally but with the majority party BAP going with PDM I believe PTI will suffer. In Punjab and KPK they can go alone.
PDM is confident PMLN, PPP, BAP, JI, JUIF will win and form the next government.

PTI, PMLQ, GDA, PSP, AML alliance looks alot weaker.

90% of PDF in this poll vote for Imran. The remaining 10% must be Indians :laugh:

So which is the patriotic party then? PPP? MqmP? I thought PSP is good party to vote instead of MqmP and PPP.
Patriotism and Pakistanis behave like a NAND gate. Patriotism implies putting one’s own individual needs behind the needs of the nation and that most Pakistanis and especially those in politics can NEVER do

Hopefully Khan uses his brain while handing out tickets. No more alliances, specifically in Punjab. Q league always get a bone thrown their way. PML N had a opportunity long time ago to finish these back stabbers but fell again for their tactics a day before Election Day.

I hope for the best but have a bad feeling regarding Khan’s love affair with Q league.

Hopefully Khan uses his brain while handing out tickets. No more alliances, specifically in Punjab. Q league always get a bone thrown their way. PML N had a opportunity long time ago to finish these back stabbers but fell again for their tactics a day before Election Day.

I hope for the best but have a bad feeling regarding Khan’s love affair with Q league.
Actually giving them to tickets where PTI is weak ie CP
Might not be a bad strategy...

bhai g election walay din PMLN camp say qeemay walay naan b khaounga, 5000 rupay b lounga, PMLN k camp say voter slip b lounga lekin vote dalounga PTi ko.
swaad lajwaab
Now I am jonesing for qeemay waley naan....
only 1pm here so another 7 hrs to go!

Back
Top Bottom