Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamat Islami

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pak Sarzameen Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what ever you say media is the biggest evil in Pakistan & geo is the father of all evils...

Last time i voted, campaigned and spent alot of money for PTI. But then i hated how he ran the govt and decided not to vote PTI but again looking at these other crooks, i think PTI is lesser evil. Though this time i will not campaign or spend a single penny.

PTI will win most seats from KPK. In Punjab they will win 30 less seats so around 90 seats, In Balochistan and Sindh they will suffer without BAP and MQMP and this means they will not be in the next government.

Coalition government of PMLN, PPP, BAP, MQMP, PMLQ members, JUI and JI.

Last time i voted, campaigned and spent alot of money for PTI. But then i hated how he ran the govt and decided not to vote PTI but again looking at these other crooks, i think PTI is lesser evil. Though this time i will not campaign or spend a single penny.
Give him one more chance

PTI all the way although in my constituency, the guy that got the ticket last time is a characterless idiot and he wont win even this time. sadly! Hopefully PTI can give party ticket to someone else!

TLP inshaAllah , a couple of hardcore straight to point molvis/mullahs/scholers Will make lifes of cleanshaves dirty mna/mpa hell which these Friends of enemy of islam deserve!

TLP inshaAllah , a couple of hardcore straight to point molvis/mullahs/scholers Will make lifes of cleanshaves dirty mna/mpa hell which these Friends of enemy of islam deserve!

TLP is a good party, just needs 10 years to calm down and learn politics. People don't realise Tlp came in to being because of terrorist attacks for the last 20 years, 1000s of bombing took place but the state was quiet, top peaceful scholars who gave fatwas against terrorists were killed by TTP and co but state didn't bother to protect them, the state listens to the one with a danda, not tasbhi in their hands, anti TTP lashkars were slaughtered whilst the state went underground. TLP needs to get its house in order, bring in education people for the MNAs, MPA seats. They have support in the millions, the terrorists and their sympathisers will be bought to their knees, the mockers of Prophet peace be upon him will be bought to their knees.

Last edited:
What do Karachi/Hyderabad people think of PSP? Will you be voting for this new party with new vision. Mustafa Kamal did very good for Karachi as a Mayor. Last elections they received 126000 votes, can they increase to 800,000 and win possible 6 to 8 seats. A seat adjustment with GDA and PTI looks likely.

20220404_213955.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom