What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Pakistani election campaign is coming near to happen i am getting suspicious not confused as i have already decided long ago i will go with PTI .

But suddenly i think PML N is the 2nd good party or equal to PTI which is good if they elected for the future government of Pakistan.

So i started to think what i am thinking not all people thinks the same as some fools may chose to select PPP :hitwall: which mostly are people from karachi bhuttos mad fans from here the votes gonna divide in PTI and PML N as there are also big support for PML N which i dont see these people are fools as Shahbaz Sharif done a very big role making Lahore corruption free and invest alot on development in this troubled economic era.

So my question is what if PPP wins again bcoz of dividing the votes in PML N and PTI, PPP can win bcoz of this and lead on voting ?

I would obviously give Imran a chance.

Young hai. Fast hai. Image accha hai.

Cant hurt more than what you've just had.

Only hope he does not take his pathani topi AK47 avatar too much to heart.

Interesting question. However, no clear answer to that questions has been given so far by anyone.
I asked Najam Sethi on Twitter about Mian Sahab's strategy in elections. Following was his response:

Najam Sethi ‏@najamsethi
@Husnainshah666 MNS will try alliances with JUI in KPK; nationalists AND waderas in Sindh/Bal, Sectarianists & Q deserters in Punjab

So as ya can see Mian Sahab doesn't have an election winning strategy and it's very likely that divisions of votes among PTI and PML-N will primarily benefit PPP. Hell, even if PPP secures 100 Seats in Center, it'd be a job well done.

PPP has a firm grip on Sindh and Southern Punjab. Can't say much about Balochistan at this point. Imran, from what I observe, is heavily relying on Central and Northern Punjab. For KP, you've ANP, JUI-F and PTI. I, for one, fail to see any political party giving tough time to PPP.

First of all, he's over 60. Elder than Altaf Hussain, Asif Sahab, Shahbaz Sharif. lol
Secondly, you do realize he plans to bow down to Mullahs, don't ya?
That's more than enough for me to keep him out of Parliament. His Image is RELATIVELY good only because he hasn't had a term in province or center.

As Pakistani election campaign is coming near to happen i am getting suspicious not confused as i have already decided long ago i will go with PTI .

But suddenly i think PML N is the 2nd good party or equal to PTI which is good if they elected for the future government of Pakistan.

So i started to think what i am thinking not all people thinks the same as some fools may chose to select PPP :hitwall: which mostly are people from karachi bhuttos mad fans from here the votes gonna divide in PTI and PML N as there are also big support for PML N which i dont see these people are fools as Shahbaz Sharif done a very big role making Lahore corruption free and invest alot on development in this troubled economic era.

So my question is what if PPP wins again bcoz of dividing the votes in PML N and PTI, PPP can win bcoz of this and lead on voting ?

god help you if you see PMLN as ideal, in last two tenures they created record theft, record loans from IMF, they nearly bankrupted the country, they bowed down to US like no other, why you think they have matured

the PMLN guys are not even educated they lack professionals in their party

as for shahbaz shareef development goes, its only temporary, they are just trying to bag votes for 2013

vote PTI is you are looking for long term gains and not short term gains

I would obviously give Imran a chance.

Only hope he does not take his pathani topi AK47 avatar too much to heart.

imran khan definitely deserves a go because atleast he is educated from middle class and is honest, his has set his priorities straight

agreed with prabhakar, vote for national interest not for parties

ECP‚ NADRA sign document to prepare computerized Electoral Rolls-2012
The Election Commission of Pakistan has signed a document with National Database and Registration Authority regarding preparation and updation of computerized Electoral Rolls-2012.

The document was signed by Secretary ECP Ishtiak Ahmad Khan and Chairman NADRA Muhammad Tariq Malik.

Senior officers of the ECP and NADRA also attended the ceremony

can we start discussing about the constituencies which can have the potential winner, district by district, city by city?? and compare them to the outcome of the last election 2008?

Please save Pakistan vote for PTI please do not waste your precious vote, Ask your heart and it will also say PTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom