What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oe koi PML(Q) ko bi dee dee vote..:p
well am with PTI....
bt ab not eligible yet. :(

So far PTI has a two thirds majority govt as per Defence.pk poll.

siyasat nahi riyasat bachaoo, no vote, no election correct the system frist!

who will do that? the people will suddenly wake up and correct?

what will spark it? the people elect the leaders, and the leaders serve the people.....if the people are unable to even reach consensus on what they want, and dont have what it takes to drive change --- then what system will be corrected yaar

bad habits are hard to get rid of

how funny; some of the members who voted for PPP were indians

go figure :laugh:

why are they even voting on something that isnt meant for them or addressed to them

i think it would be sipah-e-sahaba + pmln

extremist parties only gain traction in your country......there is no shiv sena equivalent in power in Pakistan

So far PTI has a two thirds majority govt as per Defence.pk poll.

Being an outsider but knowing all about half the world from a bureaucratic standpoint, I thought I'd give my two cents. I obviously can't vote in Pakistan but here's my suggestions to the Pakistanis reading this:

1) The fact of the matter is, majority of your politicians are corrupted as* holes. No surprise there.
2) None of these people are educated enough to be 'Lawmakers'. If you look at the US or other larger developed countries, people run for the 'Lawmaker' position when they have extensive law or business experience. Law part takes cares of making and understanding the laws and the business part focuses on the economy and on the global economic village. Something that Pakistan desperately needs help with.
3) A significantly large leadership either already has assets outside of Pakistan or they are moving them without accountability. That is and will cause a LOT of issues as these people will be more corrupted because they are no longer about their country. They want to cash out and go abroad.

Now knowing these realities....people have to decide and work independently of the parties. In other words:
1) Support people who have and always will live in Pakistan and won't have foreign assets and nationalities. This ensures that if they'll have to work in favor of the national security. Otherwise, at some point, they'll get caught.

2) Support people that HAVE BEEN doing work or some work. If someone takes $ 60 bribe and puts the rest $ 40 into the projects for people, I'd take that person over the one who spends all $ 100 in bribe and corruption.

3) Find people with business and law background who know how to take the country forward. What it is like to run large business (that experience is essential to running the economy) and associated growth.

Having these three things will be critical to developing a stable and democratic Pakistan. I think (personal ideas) that a better future of Pakistan is achievable through multi-party coalition. The PML-N and PTI, if they can join hands, they'll form a better Pakistan. The Punjab gov't is well known for its share of public welfare development throughout the world. In fact, there's a saying in the World Bank, if Pakistan needs a loan, the Punjab gov't needs to guarantee it and it'll be approved. Speaks volumes for who's been doing the work. In my opinion, the PPP needs to be kicked out to the corner and MQM needs to just get 0 votes.
As a Pakistani or American or Indian or whatever, you don't vote for parties that have gangs and militias and that sponsor killings and intolerance against their opponents. Political process is a right to every citizen of a country. It is NOT a matter where someone has to lose its life because of its opponents being gangsters and terrorists. MQM is just that. The world's intelligence agencies have already been estimating that in case MQM becomes weaker, there are significant chances that the MQM's militants will go to Al-Qaeda as it is grabbing a strong hold in Karachi. MQM preaches moderation but their leaders use gun culture and killings to influence people or do things on gun points. THIS alone is VERY dangerous for Pakistan. Until the gang culture is eliminated, foreign investment will be hard to do and the country won't progress economically. So the Pakistanis have to start making the right choice!!! The solution is in multi party gov't, not just one party, specially not the PPP!

extremist parties only gain traction in your country......there is no shiv sena equivalent in power in Pakistan

LOL shivsena is mostly in mumbai and nearby area not even in whole MH leave india :P

while pmln formed gov twice in pakistan has now alliance with "secular:P" sipah-e-sahaba and i hope they will make ahle-sunnat-wal-jammat join their alliance very soon

so the fight would be

taliban+ pti vs ahle-sunnat wal jammat + pmln + sipah--e-sahaba

Fazlu and gang will be kingmaker(as he said today) inshallah :D

lets see who wins :pakistan:

who will do that? the people will suddenly wake up and correct?

what will spark it? the people elect the leaders, and the leaders serve the people.....if the people are unable to even reach consensus on what they want, and dont have what it takes to drive change --- then what system will be corrected yaar

bad habits are hard to get rid of

how funny; some of the members who voted for PPP were indians

go figure :laugh:

why are they even voting on something that isnt meant for them or addressed to them

Extermist parties like MMA rulled pakistan,s most distrubed region KpK isn't that true?
& all terrorism strated when they were the rullers there?
Watch 23rd of december ,it will start happening , spark can come around anytime!
Live to watch it, no more damo-crazy, no more votes , no more divisions among the great nation!
Siyasat nahi riyasat !
Cause we hve seen as a nation, damo-crazy can't bring anything good in pakistan, it only brings crouption, selfishness, & divisions!

Pakistan army :P if you know what i mean :D

unfortunately, i dont know how representative this poll really is

Extermist parties like MMA rulled pakistan,s most distrubed region KpK isn't that true?
& all terrorism strated when they were the rullers there?
Watch 23rd of december ,it will start happening , spark can come around anytime!
Live to watch it, no more damo-crazy, no more votes , no more divisions among the great nation!
Siyasat nahi riyasat !
Cause we hve seen as a nation, damo-crazy can't bring anything good in pakistan, it only brings crouption, selfishness, & divisions!

MMA isnt an extremist group...it was a coalition of Sunni and Shiia religious parties.

interestingly, what replaced them was a secular party the following election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom