What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
539744_433328216744223_1297521931_n.jpg

521565_432999423443769_499694928_n.jpg

very thought provoking
@Leader shouldnt all these pictures be in imran khan's PTI desk? because this thread is to discuss elections not using it to spam one's political party?

Last edited by a moderator:
ECP allots election symbols to parties

ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) held a crucial meeting in Islamabad on Tuesday, where election symbols were allotted to political parties for the upcoming elections, reported Express News.

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) was given their usual electoral symbol of “kite”,
Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid (PML-Q) given “cycle”,
Jamaat-i-Islami “scale”,
Awami National Party “lantern”,
PML-Functional “rose”,
Pakistan Peoples Party “arrow”,
PML-N “tiger”,
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) “bat” and
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) was allotted “book”.
Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan’s party Tehreek-e-Tahaffuz-e-Pakistan was given a “missile” as its election symbol.

The JI and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) had formally applied to the election commission last year in a bid to reserve Tarazoo (scale) as party symbol. The commission allotted the “scale” to JI as it is considered a party’s preferential right to get the same symbol it used in the past if it has followed the application rules.

The commission had suggested “torch” and “hill” as alternate symbols to the PTI.

Earlier, the ECP had fallen short of election symbols as the number of registered parties outnumbered the available symbols. The number of registered parties stood at 227, while only a total of 172 symbols were in the commission’s list of approved symbols. In past elections, the number of political parties contesting elections stood near 30 to 40.
Read more: elections2013
ECP allots election symbols to parties – The Express Tribune

tiger to pmln? hmmm..... their sybol was lion I think, maybe when he said to kim baker that he thinks of himself as a tiger, he wasnt kidding !! :omghaha:

P.S.

kim baker kay piyar mein salay mottay nay apni party ka symbol ki tiger ker diya.... :haha:

tiger to pmln? hmmm..... their sybol was lion I think, maybe when he said to kim baker that he thinks of himself as a tiger, he wasnt kidding !! :omghaha:

P.S.

kim baker kay piyar mein salay mottay nay apni party ka symbol ki tiger ker diya.... :haha:

bohot achay. dusro kay baray main kya khiyal hain ? yara kabee zardari or altaf motay kay khilaf kiyon nahi boltay :hitwall:

P.S.

pada likha nahi he is lye tiger ko lion kehta phirta he :omghaha:

i voted for PTI because im left with no other choice,

rest all have been used :azn: :azn:

Elections 2013: Election Commission issues election schedule

524802-electionsvoteballotonline-1363960722-518-640x480.JPG

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) issued the schedule for general elections 2013 on Friday, Express News reported.
According to the schedule, the returning officer will issue a public notice by March 23 and candidates can file nomination papers with the returning officer from March 24-29.
The ECP directed officers of the Election Commission and the returning officers to keep offices open on March 23 and 24.
Scrutiny of the candidates will be done from March 30 to April 5.
From April 6 to 9, the candidates and their opponents can file appeals, which will be reviewed by the tribunals until April 16.
Any candidate can be disqualified from contesting the elections until April 17 and final list of candidates, who will be contesting the elections, will be issued on March 18. Following that, the ECP has allotted 22 days to the election candidates for the election campaign and general elections 2013 will be held on May 11.

Elections 2013: Election Commission issues election schedule – The Express Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom