What's new

Pakistan FUTURE soldier Program Ambitions

Urgent Problems are Communications and Transport :

1.Need more wireless communications systems at Section level and below, best if possible for every soldier. In majority cases ,Wireless sets are distributed at platoon level which binds 30 soldiers together for orders and reduces tactical efficiency of operating in smaller teams of 4-5 men.

2. A 4- 5 Seater General purpose bullet proof/ IED proof transport vehicle instead of Toyota Hilux or Mitsubishi L-200 or Defender 90/110 series of vehicles. PA makes 8-10 soldiers sit in one vehicle instead of 4-5 like HUMVEE and when ambush hits disable the vehicle, these 8-10 soldiers become vulnerable straightaway.

Secondly, this vehicle should have atleast 250 HP engine so if armor is added onto it or weapon is mounted, its speed is not affected. Currently, none of PA used above mentioned vehicles has 150+ Hp engine .
The Toyota Land Cruiser 3-door and 5 door are exceptions. 5-Door is rare though and seen in VIP convoys. The 3-door or RKR has petrol engine with 155 hp and newer 200+ hp and the diesel RMR has older 107 hp engine and newer 200+ hp engine.

Thirdly, PA Army trucks should only be used to carry cargo like weapons/ammo/logistical equipment etc not personnel as they are slow and bigger targets unless its made it GUN TRUCK with crew served weapons.

o-NIGHT-VISION-facebook.jpg

Just throwing in the idea out there
It would be something similar soon

Just Heard Ratnik Kit is coming for testing,hope for the best.
Ak-103 deal might be closely related.
Ratnik is tho designed for Ak-12.
anBn.jpg

Just Heard Ratnik Kit is coming for testing,hope for the best.
Ak-103 deal might be closely related.
Ratnik is tho designed for Ak-12.
anBn.jpg
Gun is not part of this gear. The things placed on Gun are like optics and other things by the way who told you about kit coming for testing ? I mean source ??

Gun is not part of this gear. The things placed on Gun are like optics and other things by the way who told you about kit coming for testing ? I mean source ??
Ratnik is a system,gun being a part of this.
I heard of pak being interested a year ago now however with the recent visit of Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Rashad Mahmood things are for sure stirring up.
Can't say further.
System is quite expensive chances are dim.

I heard of pak being interested a year ago now however with the recent visit of Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Rashad Mahmood things are for sure stirring up.
Can't say further.
In quwa report it said rantik in system of 16 or something different items which can be bought seperatly

Can't say further.
Italian system is also good and after years of testing they have simplified it and now in production. With few changes we should test it. One change I suggest is better bullet proof jacket in Italian system current one only provides protection against 9mm and stabbing

Ratnik_Russian_Future_Soldier_uniforms_individual_combat_equipment_gear_Russia_defence_industry_military_technology_004.jpg

Ratnik_Russian_Future_Soldier_uniforms_individual_combat_equipment_gear_Russia_defence_industry_military_technology_013.jpg

Ratnik_Russian_Future_Soldier_uniforms_individual_combat_equipment_gear_Russia_defence_industry_military_technology_details_002.jpg

2b35d20a5cbba8df804bcf5f378cd56b.jpg

55.jpg

Pakistan should test RATNIK system and if it passes tests should adopt and by the way the camouflage is best for our Marines.

@Ulla

(Fiction)Drone with gun remotely controlled. Views on its viability and usage for a night attack on LOC by PA?
This is a screen shot below. After that is the video.

f 1.jpg

@Ulla

(Fiction)Drone with gun remotely controlled. Views on its viability and usage for a night attack on LOC by PA?
This is a screen shot below. After that is the video.

View attachment 381360

Could we buy/produce really such a high number of war drones into the battlefield to make a significant impact? Secondly, we need a study or research of cost and effective compared to the training/cost/kill efficiency of a human Soldier. I would like to read some innovative Ideas for AIR DEFENCE SHIELDS ON SEA AND AIR against the Quality and Quantity!

Upload.JPG

39233da585557a9af253eda482fec5a2.jpg

CeAVrhIW8AEqFN5.jpg

Still need to see a proper Technogly / Visor + Electrical Com system

Good old visor View
tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter-2-20070109112818273.jpg

Last edited:
Why not for new soldiers. The clothing should be made out of something like Kevlar with Nano tech that can help in overcoming any issue with dirt and even holes to get repaired on it's own.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom