What's new

Pakistan Foreign Secretary did not submit any dossier on RAW to US: US official

i wonder what will pakistani clowns like tarik pirzada ,zaid hamid, hamid gul ,ahmed qureshi ,shiekh rashid and mubashir licman will be thinking and how will sartaj aziz explain this episode to there publick ?

Feeling so amused that cannot express my feelings in writing. Sometimes I think that whether any Pakistani Institution thinks of their country or not. They are slowly losing their credibility. Just hating India and threatening with nukes will never give them any credibility nor will make their country progress.

There you goes the evidence of so called RAW activities in Pakistan.
Dont blame that Pak official for his failure in submiting evidence to their US masters. There is no evidence of Indian activity in Pakistan because there is no Indian terror activity in Pakistan.

State Department can't 'do' anything in this regard. Pakistan will go directly to Langley.

Its a very serious ISSUE if Pakistan intelligence can't find anything against Raw then take it for granted that India is not involved in Pak troubles. Then what the hell RAW is doing ????

Funding pakistani paranoia?.

State Department can't 'do' anything in this regard. Pakistan will go directly to Langley.

And What is Langley gonna do, with your dossier..If RAW is involved then they already know it...they haven't done anything about it and are not doing anything about it..they haven't adopted ISI as surrogate.

if it is not involved ..then they are just gonna laugh at stupidity ..How far Pakistan can go to support a propaganda.

As it is CIA has plenty of beef to settle with ISI..afterall you supported Good Taliban against them and provided shelter to Al Qaeda operatives till it suited you.

Dossiers are presented so that the loud mouth accusations can backed with tiniest of evidence..to show the world..that we were not just blowing hot air.

However after a decade of accusations, no one has ever seen, even a shred of evidence.

By Langley you mean CIA, right? Good luck there. The only department in US which is more friendly to Pakistan is the state department. The US defence department, Pentagon and CIA are openly hostile to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom