What's new

Pakistan Foreign Secretary did not submit any dossier on RAW to US: US official

Its ur way of bark we dont complaint..
Humbatain kam or kaam ziyada kertay hain.
Ur nation have become AURAT. Or if u like me to say nation who like to bark... if u really wanna solve issues solve ur poverty injustice ur cast system education buld toilets.. avoiding all this and baraking against Pak..
We not sending anyone to Kashmir allow u to build bar on border. But habbit still remains the same as dogs tail.
I wanna hear barking india after one incidence happens... Kashmir punjab and assam maybe a good hint to u..
Nice rant....
The way your latest India will tell US tirade failed it looks like Pakistanis are the ones who are all talk and no work.

1971... Must be a good hint to you.

Its ur way of bark we dont complaint..
Humbatain kam or kaam ziyada kertay hain.
Ur nation have become AURAT. Or if u like me to say nation who like to bark... if u really wanna solve issues solve ur poverty injustice ur cast system education buld toilets.. avoiding all this and baraking against Pak..
We not sending anyone to Kashmir allow u to build bar on border. But habbit still remains the same as dogs tail.
I wanna hear barking india after one incidence happens... Kashmir punjab and assam maybe a good hint to u..

1. Yes we do consider our nation as a women , mother .... I don't find nothing wrong in that .

2. poverty , injustice , cast system , education , toilets ...... all those problems exist in Pakistan as well .

3. This year alone there have been more than a dozen infiltrations from your part of the border .

4. Assam ... nobody is talking about Pakistan .

5. Punjab .... is more peacefull than any place in Pak .

6. None of which has any connection with your govt. failing to provide proof of any Indian involvement and resoting to just barking to please the gullible Pakistani public .

RAW thing is just a lollipop for the pakistani awam and they love to lick it as well.....

Its a very serious ISSUE if Pakistan intelligence can't find anything against Raw then take it for granted that India is not involved in Pak troubles. Then what the hell RAW is doing ????

Its a very serious ISSUE if Pakistan intelligence can't find anything against Raw then take it for granted that India is not involved in Pak troubles. Then what the hell RAW is doing ????
its cause when you deu to your in competnce and greed lie to everyone way too often a point come you get confoused as to what was your real target and in process you loose control and trust over your subordiantes and superiors then you end up where they are now :haha:

Back
Top Bottom