What's new

Pakistan Foreign Minister on Floods, Debt Relief, China

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan Foreign Minister on Floods, Debt Relief, China

Pakistan Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari says his country will need to revisit an IMF package signed in August given the huge financial toll from recent floods. Speaking with Annmarie Hordern, he also discusses Pakistan's relations with China and repeats calls for the US to unfreeze billions of dollars of Afghan central bank funds.

giphy (1).gif

Not at all. Merely truthful.
Of course, you are telling the truth, I never stated that you weren't. These clowns are insult-proof, they will never learn. We had so many years to do something that would significantly mitigate the damages from such floods but we didn't take any proactive action.

Of course, you are telling the truth, I never stated that you weren't. These clowns are insult-proof, they will never learn. We had so many years to do something that would significantly mitigate the damages from such floods but we didn't take any proactive action.
As I said in another thread:

"Pakistan has had more than half a century at least to build dams, stop deforestation in catchment areas, control its population and enforce proper planning for levees and building codes. It chose not to do any of that, and thus magnify manifold the effects of the recent flooding."

Right now, begging in the name of Climate Change is fashionable, that is all. Tomorrow it will be something else as an excuse. Nothing will change until Pakistan itself realizes it is up to it, and it alone, to make the changes and efforts needed to make a better tomorrow. There are no shortcuts and no one else can do it for you.

This guy is a joke. You cant expect a guy who hasnt even worked at a McDonalds let alone a proper job to be a FM. Pathetic

As I said in another thread:

"Pakistan has had more than half a century at least to build dams, stop deforestation in catchment areas, control its population and enforce proper planning for levees and building codes. It chose not to do any of that, and thus magnify manifold the effects of the recent flooding."

Right now, begging in the name of Climate Change is fashionable, that is all. Tomorrow it will be something else as an excuse. Nothing will change until Pakistan itself realizes it is up to it, and it alone, to make the changes and efforts needed to make a better tomorrow. There are no shortcuts and no one else can do it for you.
Exactly. We as a nation are quick to blame other countries for our negligence. Whenever i mention Israels success people always mention muh US aid as if we havent recieved our fair bit. The difference is that countries like Israel are focused on cultivating people and producing future leaders of the world. We cant solve our gutter issues for around 60 years now. We think our *** is gold and everyone wants to ruin us.

See the difference as I mentioned in another topic🙂-Imagine hating India blindly so much that you try to throw shade on one of the best foreign ministers in the world.
This guy had single-handedly torn apart western media accusations about India on Russia China Oil import accustaions. He gives it back right in the face of western supremacists trying to blame and force India, tell me when did a Pakistani did that and not fold over his own country.

Just take a breath and answer honestly if every Pakistani wouldnt love to have such a guy defending their country on international platforms, you guys get similar dissing by western govts and media but nobody ever stands up in your govt.

Look at him and the man/woman/child(?) You have as a foreign minister. 😎

Back
Top Bottom