What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

Wouldn't a better idea be to ask top clubs to open up some academies in Pakistan? This seems like a nice way of developing young players and eventually sending the good ones overseas for further development. These clubs should be given funds and independence from PFF, meaning that PFF shouldn't be able to interfere in these academies up to a certain point.

In the short-term club partnerships seem like the correct path because we severely lack the technical aspect of non-cricket sports. Large clubs bringing a bit of their club mentality and training tactics to Pakistan can be a big booster for us.

I don't want good players to be stuck in Pakistan's football system for too long given how unreliable it is. There's a big chance that Faisal Saleh Hayat might come back next year.
While partnering with top clubs to establish football academies in Pakistan is a valid and potentially effective approach, it should not be seen as an exclusive alternative to investing in our own youth development system. Both approaches have their merits, and they can complement each other to create a robust football ecosystem in our country.

Partnering with top clubs can certainly accelerate our technical progress in the short term. These partnerships can inject new knowledge, resources, and training methods into our football landscape, addressing immediate deficiencies and raising the overall standard of play. Additionally, sending promising players abroad for further development is a sensible strategy to expose them to higher-level competition and improve their skills.

In conclusion, Pakistan's football development requires a multi-pronged approach that leverages both domestic youth academies and club partnerships. By investing in our own youth infrastructure and collaborating with top clubs, we can create a synergy that benefits our footballing future, providing talented players with the best opportunities for growth while safeguarding our national interests in the sport.

Are Pakistanis allergic to making money? Make a football league and build some stadiums and the people will come to watch, easy money. You can't have a successful international team without a domestic league.

Are Pakistanis allergic to making money? Make a football league and build some stadiums and the people will come to watch, easy money. You can't have a successful international team without a domestic league.
Pakistanis are not allergic to make money... Pakistan has a corrupt football federation that has 0 interest in developing a succesful league with club based teams, not some shitty deparment teams. Also building new stadium costs money. Where will we get this money from?

"You can't have a successful international team without a domestic league".

Not really true. Pakistan has enough diaspora players to be a top 15 Asian team right now on paper. Imagine the scenes if Easah Suliman, Alfie Whiteman, Etzaz Hussain, Adil Nabi, Zain Westbrooke, Otis Khan, Sonny Perkins and Ole Sæter play for Pakistan. But anyways I get your point about having a good domestic league. We need it.

Last edited:

Sahil Bashir and Layth Gulzar playing for Brighton against West Ham United u18s

India beat Pakistan 3 - 0 in the Final to take the under 19 crown

1696459559948.png

Haris Zeb rejected New Zealand U23 to play for Pakistan U23 in the AFC U23 qualifiers last month, but PFF could not provide him tickets. This has been confirmed by other sources as well. It's a fuc*ing disgrace. Sorry for my language.

@Hexlor @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society @Mirzali Khan @_NOBODY_

This makes my blood boil. I pray that he gets picked by a European club.
I feel really bad for him. For most footballers representing your country is the biggest honour. Haris Zeb wanted to represent Pakistan so badly that he rejected a offer to play for New Zealand u23 and New Zealand is ranked 104th in FIFA rankings. Only to be snubbed by PFF saying they cannot afford tickets. Which I 100% believe is BS. These babas at the PFF need to understand that a player like Haris Zeb does not need Pakistan. We need him.

Haris Zeb definitely has the potential to improve and become a regular for a mid table team in Belgian Pro League or Eredivisie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom