What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

This is what we are dealing with. People ask why our football team is mediocre, well what do you expect when people like this have been in charge of PFF for decades?

The leaches are desperately trying to come back and destroy the last remaining remanence of football we have in this country.

Pakistan has played more matches in the past year than it has in the last decade of people like Faisal Saleh Hayat's Regime.

If we don't get banned our midfield is going to be lit. Etzaz Hussain, Adil Nabi, Harun Hamid, Zain Westbrooke and Haris Zeb🔥

This is what we are dealing with. People ask why our football team is mediocre, well what do you expect when people like this have been in charge of PFF for decades?

The leaches are desperately trying to come back and destroy the last remaining remanence of football we have in this country.

Pakistan has played more matches in the past year than it has in the last decade of people like Faisal Saleh Hayat's Regime.
Some of our football fans are just plain retarded. They ask questions like "why is our ranking so low", "Why can't we qualify for the world cup". Yet the same fans have never heard of that chutiya Faisal Saleh Hayat and what he has done for our football.

He has destroyed the lives of thousands of Pakistani footballers. Pakistan's FIFA ranking has dropped from 168 in 2003 to 2001 in 2023. We have been banned countless times before and maybe even be banned again. We have done nothing to improve the state of our Football in the last 20 years.

The so called "foreign players" are our only hope for the last 10-15 years. People need to stop calling them "imported players". There is no comparison between our local and diaspora players both on a technical and tactical level. I played football at a decent level here in Norway including a couple of years at Vålerenga's youth academy, so I know what I am talking about.

Once we have Ole Sæter, Etzaz Hussain, Adil Nabi and Mohammed Fazal we will be a entire different unit. If we can give get Alfie Whiteman as GK and Sam Bhatti as RB it will be massive.

We would be able to compete competitively against Asian B teams. Basically any team outside Australia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Qatar, UAE and Uzbekistan we could beat on a good day.

Last edited:
Some of our football fans are just plain retarded. They ask questions like "why is our ranking so low", "Why can't we qualify for the world cup". Yet the same fans have never heard of that chutiya Faisal Saleh Hayat and what he has done for our football.

He has destroyed the lives of thousands of Pakistani footballers. Pakistan's FIFA ranking has dropped from 168 in 2003 to 2001 in 2023. We have been banned countless times before and maybe even be banned again. We have done nothing to improve the state of our Football in the last 20 years.

The so called "foreign players" are our only hope for the last 10-15 years. People need to stop calling them "imported players". There is no comparison between our local and diaspora players both on a technical and tactical level. I played football at a decent level here in Norway including a couple of years at Vålerenga's youth academy, so I know what I am talking about.

Once we have Ole Sæter, Etzaz Hussain, Adil Nabi and Mohammed Fazal we will be a entire different unit. If we can give get Alfie Whiteman as GK and Sam Bhatti as RB it will be massive.

We would be able to compete competitively against Asian B teams. Basically any team outside Australia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Qatar, UAE and Uzbekistan we could beat on a good day.
The people crying about "imported players" are simpletons. We don't have a domestic league nor do we have any decent clubs. Overseas players come from proper clubs and have been consistently playing thus they aren't rusty like our local players. All of this is common sense but these people's inferiority complex trumps all logic.

I remember when our Women's team's squad was first announced this journalist called Shoaib Jatt was complaining about there not being enough Sindhi players in the squad and was asking people to put pressure on PFF. Football or Pakistan, in general, is the least of these guys' worries, the main thing they care about is pushing their agenda for a little bit of cash.

Hope the guys you mentioned are willing to take the risk and play for Pakistan. We need to win some matches for companies to have the initiative to invest in Pakistani football.

2026 FIFA World Cup AFC qualifying draw in a couple of hours.

Fate of the next 4 years and an entire generation of Pakistani Players depends on this draw.

Hope the guys you mentioned are willing to take the risk and play for Pakistan. We need to win some matches for companies to have the initiative to invest in Pakistani football.
Adil Nabi and Etzaz Hussain have both stated they are eager and want to play for Pakistan. Ole Saeter will also join. He actually wants to play for Norway, but he isn't good enough.

If you go a page back at post #77 you can see him in a Pakistan shirt. It might be a hint.

Last edited:
Breaking News
Pakistan will face Cambodia in FIFA WC 2026 qualifiers' Round one.

Both teams will face each other on the 12th and 17th October 2023.
The winner will be promoted to the Round 2 of qualification process.
Lucky draw 😀

We could not have got a easier opponent.

I can't understand what Mohammed Fazal is thinking. With all due respect you are not getting a Denmark call up. You are not even close.

Pakistan is playing with the best squad in years and against probably the easiest opponent we could have got. If he was even remotely connected/passionate to his roots/native country he would have been overwhelmed to represent Pakistan at this moment.

This is what is at stake in October.

Imagine the scenes if Pakistan gets to play Saudi Arabia both home and away!

Will be massive for football in the country!

@Maula Jatt @Hexlor @Mirzali Khan @Bleek @Menace2Society

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-27-14-05-33-89_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-27-14-05-33-89_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 45
I can't understand what Mohammed Fazal is thinking. With all due respect you are not getting a Denmark call up. You are not even close.

Pakistan is playing with the best squad in years and against probably the easiest opponent we could have got. If he was even remotely connected/passionate to his roots/native country he would have been overwhelmed to represent Pakistan at this moment.

This is what is at stake in October.

Imagine the scenes if Pakistan gets to play Saudi Arabia both home and away!

Will be massive for football in the country!

@Maula Jatt @Hexlor @Mirzali Khan @Bleek @Menace2Society
Does Pakistan have to play 2 matches each against the teams in its table if it beats Cambodia?

The experience of playing those matches would be massive for Pak.

Does Pakistan have to play 2 matches each against the teams in its table if it beats Cambodia?

The experience of playing those matches would be massive for Pak.
Yes, if we beat Cambodia we will be in group G along side Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Tajikistan. Correct, we will play 2 matches with each other team. One home match and one away match.

So in others words 6 matches in total.

The teams that finish in top 2 will automatically qualify for AFC Asian Cup 2027. Even if Pakistan finish bottom of the group, it can still qualify for AFC Asian Cup 2027.

Pakistan has rarely EVER had the chance to play against elite teams like Saudi Arabia. What ever the results, it won't matter. The experience will count. It will also show where Pakistani football currently stands.

Just imagine this Pakistani starting 11 in another ideal world? We have lost our 2 best eligible players to Iraq and Norway.

I am not even exaggerating when I say that it would have been good enough to maybe even make Pakistan qualify for 2026 World Cup.

7 players with current/past market value of at least 1 mil euro...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-27-02-47-08-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-27-02-47-08-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 44
Just imagine this Pakistani starting 11 in another ideal world? We have lost our 2 best eligible players to Iraq and Norway.

I am not even exaggerating when I say that it would have been good enough to maybe even make Pakistan qualify for 2026 World Cup.

7 players with current/past market value of at least 1 mil euro...
It seems impossible to even get half of those guys given how uncertain our football's future is. How can you convince a top player to play for Pak if you don't even know whether or not PFF will get banned for something dumb again?

I remember seeing a clip of Iqbal saying his favorite match to watch is Pak vs Ind in cricket. Such a fumble from the uncles at PFF...

Although, that does look like a great team.

It seems impossible to even get half of those guys given how uncertain our football's future is. How can you convince a top player to play for Pak if you don't even know whether or not PFF will get banned for something dumb again?

I remember seeing a clip of Iqbal saying his favorite match to watch is Pak vs Ind in cricket. Such a fumble from the uncles at PFF...

Although, that does look like a great team.
Bro that was my "dream team" as a fan. It is obviously not going to happen. Ghayas Zahid and Zidane Iqbal are cap tied and can not play for Pakistan😔

Why did it take so many years for the corrupt PFF officials to contact Ghayas Zahid? They could have contacted him in his early 20s? Why did they wait so many years? Busy eating FIFA funds?

On paper if we had that team we would one of top Asian teams and could in theory compete for a place in the 2026 World Cup.

You are right about getting banned. No player would want to play for a national team that gets banned every 2 years.

Still the patriotism of the Pakistani diaspora is incredible. Nico Anand a Pakistani origin youth player at Bayern Munich is eager to represent Pakistan in the future. Sahil Bashir and Layth Gulzar at Brighton's U18 both want to represent Pakistan. Regarding Zidane Iqbal he constantly likes content related to Pakistani football.

The incompetent PFF has not even contacted many of the best available Pakistani eligible players. Which leads the question why not? I have talked to sources close to PFF and according to them Pakistani origin Tottenham FC goalkeeper Alfie Malik Whiteman has not even been contacted. Like WTF? You want to have strongest 11 to represent Pakistan.

Sonny Perkins is another massive talented they have not even contacted. Again my question to the PFF is why? Even if he does not want to play for Pakistan at least take your shot. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

Our goal should be to export our best talent to foreign clubs, this way these players can get proper training and won't have to deal with the nonsense in Pakistan's domestic football.
This is massive news considering that it's a local Pakistani player.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom