What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

There's a lot of Baloch football players who are really good. Its a tragedy we don't try set stuff up domestically and get them on a national level.

Freestyle is different from actual football. There is a reason why most freestylers never make it to a "decent" level.

1688929069788.png

1688929112320.png

Pakistani origin goalkeeper playing for Premier League team Tottenham FC.

His grandfather from maternal side was Pakistani
He wants to play for Pakistan & apparently FIFA alows it - which to me sounds wild
Its not really wild. You can play for your parents/grandparents country if you are eligible. He plays for Rosenberg who are 3rd in Norwegian first division (i.e. a proper superstar).

Alfie Whiteman next to Easah Suliman... England U17....

1688933155403.png

1689040029280.png

Nico Anand. Pakistani origin player playing for Bayern Munich Youth team.

I know it's not going to happen, but I think it would be cool if Pakistan developed a team based on American football

They could travel to America to compete in games and the American team could come to Pakistan and compete in games.

The Pakistani team would become an official member of the NFL.

I know it's not going to happen, but I think it would be cool if Pakistan developed a team based on American football

They could travel to America to compete in games and the American team could come to Pakistan and compete in games.

The Pakistani team would become an official member of the NFL.
Man I love NFL but no way it'd become popular in Pakistan

There's a lot of Baloch football players who are really good. Its a tragedy we don't try set stuff up domestically and get them on a national level.

There was news of a domestic football league being set-up in Pakistan by a former English football champion, I wonder what happened to that?

Either way a lot of these guys won't get a chance simply because they are usually poor and won't risk paying for trials. (Something I heard from someone)

Man I love NFL but no way it'd become popular in Pakistan

Same! I'm a huge NFL fan. My team is the Philadelphia Eagles, but I will watch almost any game in general.

And I know that American football probably wouldn't be very popular in Pakistan.

Should it ever happen tho, I would personally travel to Pakistan to watch a game or two.

Rank 195 in world

Every years Grant from FIFA goes into coffers of Football federation and their Plot/property
they created with grant with AC and offices

Asian Grant also goes to pay salaries

That is the only reality in Pakistani Football

When building and AC offices are built they they start fighting over Office room and power

The Election of Board is contested by Political party members and they challenge each other in court every 2 year , and Pakistan gets banned because , everyone claims to be President of Pakistan

If country has no culture of Football at street level , can't move up

I don't see any foot work in Pakistani players when I watch their highlights play like armature Sunday league level players

The GK along cost 4 goals last tournament - because he can't stay in his net and line

Last edited:
There are many solution

However , the people in Pakistan Football are interested in their Salaries , air-condition office and FIFA approved building

Problems of a country with less resources and more mouth to feed

Otherwise African nations have no money they churn out tremendous talent just from street level players

Otherwise African nations have no money they churn out tremendous talent just from street level players
Most African countries live and breathe football. Do Pakistanis do the same? You know the answer. 90% of Pakistanis are all about cricket. I can count on my fingers the amounts of time I have seen kids play street football in Pakistan. There is also no grassroots in football in Pakistan. Poor countries like Senegal have a fully proffesional league with decent grassroots development.

How can we expect talent to be recruited when there is no grassroot development?

Back
Top Bottom