What's new

Pakistan feared to lose $4bln of exports this fiscal

Exports are gonna fall, true. But so will imports. Good chunk of our imports are oil whose demand is already low thanks to lockdowns and is currently cheapest in decades.

It depends. Do we have short term or long term oil & gas contracts? Does anyone know?

It depends. Do we have short term or long term oil & gas contracts? Does anyone know?
What the fuss about reduction in Exports?!!
The bigger picture is BoT.
Imports will also reduce by at least 10B $
BoT will improve by at least 6B $
Hence improvement in BoP

Hence improvement in BoP
Moreover we export mainly primary goods like rice, fish, fruits and vegetable. Our textile is not high end product just at low end. falling into giffen goods. if world income falls then our products may have good chance in western countries because of low prices.

Hence improvement in BoP

Moreover we export mainly primary goods like rice, fish, fruits and vegetable. Our textile is not high end product just at low end. falling into giffen goods. if world income falls then our products may have good chance in western countries because of low prices.

Excellent. :tup:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/economy/global-recession/index.html

Whole world economy is going to be impacted heavily. US, China and other major economies are in recession. But of course Pakistan should somehow magically come out of this crises untouched.

However, Shaikh Chilli PM Imran Khan out of arrogance had promised to commit suicide instead of going to the IMF.

But in his own tenure, in less than two years, he's gone to the IMF for the second time.

He forgot suicide is Haram in Islam and so, Allah has humiliated him today.

However, Shaikh Chilli PM Imran Khan out of arrogance had promised to commit suicide instead of going to the IMF.

But in his own tenure, in less than two years, he's gone to the IMF for the second time.

He forgot suicide is Haram in Islam and so, Allah has humiliated him today.

Naturally you want Pakistan to fail. Sad mentality personally i wanted mushraff, ppp, pmnl and present administration to succeed. Unfortunately previous administrations looted country and have multiple assets abroad. I realise i am talking to a brick wall, so I feel like i wasted my time posting this.

Naturally you want Pakistan to fail. Sad mentality personally i wanted mushraff, ppp, pmnl and present administration to succeed. Unfortunately previous administrations looted country and have multiple assets abroad. I realise i am talking to a brick wall, so I feel like i wasted my time posting this.

Yes, you certainly did waste your and my time. Keep your bongiyan to yourself.

Bhai pehle jaan bachalo...Every country in world is getting impacted...This is not time to play politics...
You know a party is shit when even Indians criticize it

He is a valuable member of this forum. We all have political differences but please don't resort to such remarks.
Nah he is shit

Here's an act of fasaad.

PM Imran goes offline without listening to opposition leaders.

Allah hates the arrogant.

“No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He said, “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.” [Muslim]​

Gabraana nahi, here's some guidance for you and your cultist kind.

Allah SAW says in Surah Luqmaan, verse 18-19::

“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allaah likes not any arrogant boaster.

And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses”
Well you do have a point, IK talks of "Riyast e Medina" but no talk of Qiyam e namaz, compulsory payment of Zakat to GoP, or decrease / abolition of Interest/Riba.

Btw, Interest rates are at historically low rates globally, but historically high in Pakistan?

Lets see how long this farce lasts.

Last edited:
There may be two or three countries who acted on time— Cuba, South Korea and Taiwan. Even all Western countries failed to act on time according to their own media. This kind of situation is unpredictable and unpresidented in modern history.

Here's an act of fasaad.

PM Imran goes offline without listening to opposition leaders.

Allah hates the arrogant.

“No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He said, “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.” [Muslim]

Gabraana nahi, here's some guidance for you and your cultist kind.

Allah SAW says in Surah Luqmaan, verse 18-19::

“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allaah likes not any arrogant boaster.

And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses”

What a beautiful Ayah you quoted

And now read your own post:

You posts usually begin with a harsh tone and abuse for his entire political base voters (which is in millions). And then in this post below you ended with a worse form of fasaad by linking the sufi sect of Islam that PM and his wife practices with witchcraft. And not to mention any proof has been produced to support so called “witchcraft”.

Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan and his Shaikh Chillian promises to make Pakistan a progressive nation in 2020 is only making it a regressive nation.

"Gabraana nahi hai", he kept telling his cabal after imposing poverty on the nation.

It's like he's cursed or something.
(Keep up with that witchcraft and see what other great achievements befall this nation).

About the PM action of not listening - how is not listening to somebody a fasaad? I mean if PM has better things to do than listen to Shahbaz and Bilawal then let him do it, other PTI leaders were present in the parliament to listen. Shahabaz has been absent from thr parliament for so long and so many of PMs speeches- he sounds hypocritical in complaining. In my opinion oppositions walkout without presenting their point of view and making a fuss over a small matter was actually quite arrogant.

PMLN SMT

Back
Top Bottom