What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Where did he wrote that ? If you are talking about the part where he wrote Typhoon is superior to Rafale then he is damn right.

Please let him answer---it is not directed at you.

Nice way of putting like that , From a professional point of view 2 untested platforms did we ever inducted 2 untested almost the same time and this argument is valid, my personal opinion great loss to PAF missing out on J10B in 2006 cost was not an issue at that time but we opted for US camp as that time PAF Air chief mentioned some thing like that we have other options and US approves block 52+ .On a personal not Lock Heed Martin did they bribed some of our officials for thus ?

Hi,

Here is how the bribe works---and Benazir ? Zardari are pioneers of it----.

You have an actual contract of 350 million dollars----so you will ask the american company to write the deal at 500 million dollars but will recive 350 million from that.

So---pakistan govt will fund the front company 500 million dollars---350 be paid to the U SA company----the front compnay will pay whomsoever the 150 million.

But ever since the Rafale deal French won't offer us their avionics and weapons however Selex is willing to offer us their equipment, we should go for Selex unless Chinese have something better to offer.

French will sell only if you got guts to buy.

Please let him answer---it is not directed at you.

Hi,

Here is how the bribe works---and Benazir ? Zardari are pioneers of it----.

You have an actual contract of 350 million dollars----so you will ask the american company to write the deal at 500 million dollars but will recive 350 million from that.

So---pakistan govt will fund the front company 500 million dollars---350 be paid to the U SA company----the front compnay will pay whomsoever the 150 million.

Sir! with due respect I disagree with your calculations. Zardari used to charge only 10% in the dealings. This was his fixed rate. Hence out of $350 million, he would only earn $35 million (and not $150 million).

Hi,

Really---you are not IMPRESSED with French equipment---wow.

How can pakistan ditch the chinese---that is their life line---and who is going to protect you.

Did you think about what you wrote?
Couldn't reply earlier, my laptop temporarily died.

Can't tell if you are really asking or tricking me!

Let me assume u are asking. It's not up to me and doesn't matter what I like but yeah I'm impressed by French equipment. In case of a hypothetical scenario, where PAF is going to select either Rafale or Eurofighter, I would go for Eurofighter.

Both are capable platforms but EF-2000 has been slow with A-G capabilities but not by mistake, that's how the maker wanted it. Take a look at the Brits, up until now they didn't even fully grasp the concept of multi-role let alone that they already had an omni-role platform.

Both aircrafts match specs on the paper, more or less. Top-notch quality, cutting edge avionic, range, payload etc.

Now coming to our needs, both platforms don't offer that much diversity in A-G weapons but either platform got good eyes and ears. JF-17 can carry more than enough kinds of weapons for ground use that there is no need to spend or rather over-spend on expensive weapons like AASM or BRIMSTONE just to kill some taliban or blow Indian tanks. Only impressive weapon we wud get is same for 2 beasts : Taurus, Scalp, Black Shaheen whatever u call it.

Now coming to air-to-air, JASM is equivlant of MICA-IR and soon both will be using Meteor but EF is more streamlined for.......flying and so is for aerial combat.

Coming to the million dollar question, I'm not talking about divorcing China. For that particular matter of JF-17 avionics, if French offer better equipment, it's not that big of deal to have a fling with the mistress while she is ready to give. But ultimately we will return to the wife for other important matters concerning life.

Couldn't reply earlier, my laptop temporarily died.

Can't tell if you are really asking or tricking me!

Let me assume u are asking. It's not up to me and doesn't matter what I like but yeah I'm impressed by French equipment. In case of a hypothetical scenario, where PAF is going to select either Rafale or Eurofighter, I would go for Eurofighter.

Both are capable platforms but EF-2000 has been slow with A-G capabilities but not by mistake, that's how the maker wanted it. Take a look at the Brits, up until now they didn't even fully grasp the concept of multi-role let alone that they already had an omni-role platform.

Both aircrafts match specs on the paper, more or less. Top-notch quality, cutting edge avionic, range, payload etc.

Now coming to our needs, both platforms don't offer that much diversity in A-G weapons but either platform got good eyes and ears. JF-17 can carry more than enough kinds of weapons for ground use that there is no need to spend or rather over-spend on expensive weapons like AASM or BRIMSTONE just to kill some taliban or blow Indian tanks. Only impressive weapon we wud get is same for 2 beasts : Taurus, Scalp, Black Shaheen whatever u call it.

Now coming to air-to-air, JASM is equivlant of MICA-IR and soon both will be using Meteor but EF is more streamlined for.......flying and so is for aerial combat.

Coming to the million dollar question, I'm not talking about divorcing China. For that particular matter of JF-17 avionics, if French offer better equipment, it's not that big of deal to have a fling with the mistress while she is ready to give. But ultimately we will return to the wife for other important matters concerning life.

Hi,

To understand the French---one has to try to see thru their mind's eye. They are a super power second to the U S in technology or equal.

The eurofighter is primarily an air superiority platform---the French always go for both versions---because they always have one aircraft doing that job---.

Sir! with due respect I disagree with your calculations. Zardari used to charge only 10% in the dealings. This was his fixed rate. Hence out of $350 million, he would only earn $35 million (and not $150 million).

Hi,

You need to read up the pakistani ambassdor to the U S in the 90's---the lady from Jhang's comments on this deal----.

BBC.com is reporting that U.S Congress has banned the funding for the proposed sale of 8 F-16s to Pakistan. So, Pakistan has to come up with the entire funding, if we want to
160428_pakistan_pay_f16_price_zz
buy these airplanes!

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan/2016/04/160428_pakistan_pay_f16_price_zz

Good. if we must, then we should only buy what we can i.e. 2 or 3 Block 52 Ds... induct them for training and special mission in existing squadrons and call it a day.
no further funds should be spent on F16s. No matter what we do or whether this deal goes through or not, we will be in a tough spot sooner or later. Better to focus, invest and have an upgraded Jf17 block 3.

Forget F-16s, 700 million $ can be diverted to order 15 more AH-1Z helicopters
The White House set aside up to $430 million in FMF funding.

Here are a few options (pick one):

• 9 or 10 'free' AH-1Z Viper
  • 1 or 2 'free' KC-46 Pegasus MRTT
  • 9 or 10 'free' UH-1Y Venom
  • 6 or 7 'free' CH-47F Chinook
  • 20 or 21 'free' Bell-412EP
  • 2 or 3 'free' C-130J Hercules
  • 7 or 8 'free' UH-60M Black Hawk

BBC.com is reporting that U.S Congress has banned the funding for the proposed sale of 8 F-16s to Pakistan. So, Pakistan has to come up with the entire funding, if we want to
160428_pakistan_pay_f16_price_zz
buy these airplanes!

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan/2016/04/160428_pakistan_pay_f16_price_zz
Air Marshall Sohail Aman has been trolled big time by Americans. It was he who had gone to america to lobby them for these fighters and even said for the first time that they r helping us a lot in precision bombing missions etc etc last year. it was late the American government also picked this line and justified it.

i wonder what he would be thinking about this:rofl:

Welcome to the earth my high flying Airforce.

tariq-fatemi.jpg

5281ae55b90cd.jpg

Remember these two faces , These Two Very Old Men are behind the Epic failure of Pakistan Diplomacy About Those 8 F16s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Even Army Chief Complained about these old guys and Foreign Office to PM, If they did there job We wont have this outcome , So A big Shame ..........
But My Question is , But My Question is Did they did it by purpose? And did NS's Govt wants misunderstandings (cold war) in between USA and PAK Armed Forces ?
What do you all Think,
Thank you all.
@Umair Nawaz @Windjammer @Quwa @MastanKhan

tariq-fatemi.jpg

5281ae55b90cd.jpg

Remember these two faces , These Two Very Old Men are behind the Epic failure of Pakistan Diplomacy About Those 8 F16s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Even Army Chief Complained about these old guys and Foreign Office to PM, If they did there job We wont have this outcome , So A big Shame ..........
But My Question is , But My Question is Did they did it by purpose? And did NS's Govt wants misunderstandings (cold war) in between USA and PAK Armed Forces ?
What do you all Think,
Thank you all.
@Umair Nawaz @Windjammer @Quwa @MastanKhan

Can the failure of Pakistan's diplomacy placed only at the feet of two men? What about COAS Sharif's role in all this? He has visited the US twice, meeting secretaries of defense and state, Pentagon officials, military leaders, and Congressional leaders. There was all this talk of bonhomie between the General and US.

Back
Top Bottom