What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Dude where will the B-52s come from? As in what country, as they are not in production.
Don't know , I just think if the opportunity is right paf should exercise it . Blk52 is a good airframe design and when coupled with updated avionics it will make a difference

Don't know , I just think if the opportunity is right paf should exercise it . Blk52 is a good airframe design and when coupled with updated avionics it will make a difference
There wont be any such opportunities as none of them are available nor in production. I wouldnt even hold my breath for used F-16A/Bs

PAF F-16A ADF Fighting Falcon
1662577924126.png

There wont be any such opportunities as none of them are available nor in production. I wouldnt even hold my breath for used F-16A/Bs
What about Iraqi blk 52’s? Iraqis seem to want Rafales so maybe we can buy their blk 52.

Maybe usa will allow since army looks to be on good terms with usa?
tbh I don't think so.

Let's say, for example, the U.S. likes our military leadership, okay, but does that necessarily translate into furthering our national interests? Washington could still get their preferred individuals, but it doesn't mean they have to improve our conventional warfighting capabilities.

tbh I don't think so.

Let's say, for example, the U.S. likes our military leadership, okay, but does that necessarily translate into furthering our national interests? Washington could still get their preferred individuals, but it doesn't mean they have to improve our conventional warfighting capabilities.
No new capability is coming to Pakistan. It's in continuation of a similar sales made about 2 years or so ago, when F-16 sustainment program was signed.

tbh I don't think so.

So basically no benefit in the long run; this is the type of news I would toss in the trash bin.

Back
Top Bottom