What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

This is Anatolian Eagle 2006 Exercise, Konya AFB, Turkey. Not Bholari. Notice the dutch F-16s in the back

Also, we never flock our F-16s like that since its a high-value asset.
Lolx, was about to post the same....
Well since i got this one internet i wont vouch for it. You both may be correct, its most likely. :)

Well since i got this one internet i wont vouch for it. You both may be correct, its most likely. :)

He is right as I saw a similar image many years ago.

Plus these are pre-MLU birds. IIRC Bholari did not exist back then as a main base.

For me, 5:52 till 6:05 was the most painful.... Like he's just flying towards his final destination... Peaceful.

Pakistan lost a great guy in a very unfortunate incident.....he could have been our next M. M. Alam or Bhatti or Nur Khan.

Alas! it wasn't meant to be.

May his soul rest in eternal peace.....what a guy and what a loss.

Pakistan lost a great guy in a very unfortunate incident.....he could have been our next M. M. Alam or Bhatti or Nur Khan.

Alas! it wasn't meant to be.

May his soul rest in eternal peace.....what a guy and what a loss.
Qadar Allaho ma Shaa fa'ala. This is what we believe in. It was Allah's will for him to be a shaheed so it happened.
May he rest in peace Ameen.
A

Men like Wing Commander Noman Akram though left us for their good but left their legacy to be followed by the young in uniform.

Since PAF is not short of people like him, this land of the pure will always regard them in high esteem as they deserve highest place here in our hearts and in Jannah.

You are destined to the closest place to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) young man and we are proud of you, ameen.

Back
Top Bottom