What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I believe PAF has plans to develop advance blocks of Jf17 (possibly dedicated versions) after Blk3.
Bro, any idea if they have plans to step up the game to some extend, gearing up to the MTOW standard of Gripen E ?

and be ready to being insulted/abused by @MastanKhan

H @MastanKhan tell us what about WS-10, with its stupid and ridiculous theories
Is bar to pink pakka hai

MashaAllah, What an Image, First love

Goin' old skool
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Windjammer

Chinese or the russians would be fighting over it---.
What Russian and Chinese fighting over it, its for block-3 engine, and if Pakistan trying to increase the size of JFT and put the high thrust engine it will be no more JFT because it will structurally/mechanically different from original JFT, get out of your gutter mentality

Seems the most logical path to take. We need an NGF prior to 5th generation fighter.
A
If PAF get AZM on the desired time in my opinion JF-17 will still see new blocks after block 3. Reason is the FGFA has many weapons restriction due to internal bay. Our air launch nuclear deterance after the retirement of Mirage will fall on the shoulders of JF-17.
In my opinion there is no future of F-16 beyond the current block we have. USA will never let us have upgraded block 70 unless Pakistan and USA interests merge in such a way that Pakistan become essential for USA policy. So in my opinion there will be more blocks after block 3 but upgrade of block 3 will come long after induction of FGFA may be atleast 10 to 12 years after.

I take it you are being sarcastic here, aren’t you :lol::lol::lol:

Last time, I saw you being less forgiving to some member who outright said “isko 25% enlarge kardo” jaise aviation to mazak ka khel hai

Hi,

Your assumption is incorrect---. I have always favored a 25% larger JF17---. This current form is too small---.

The problem with you kids is that you have no exposure to what has happened in the world of engineering in the past---. Then you ask for LINK---when you don't put any effort into learning the answer---you guys don't remember and don't give a sh-it about the answer---.

Do you know a country named JAPAN---. It outright rejected the F16---they built an F2---25% larger than the F16 for a certain reason---now why don't you go and find that reason---.

You do realize that this will kill the whole idea Behind the JFT-------Not mentioning the aerodynamic performance and Engine + We already have a 25 % larger fighter.

Hi,

The idea behind the size of the JF17 became obsolete right after it went into production---because the Paf had not done its homework right---.

The realized too late that BVR was the game in the town and across of the border---.

The Paf is singing the tune of BVR since the last 2 - 3 years---I talked about it on this forum 15 years ago---and other pak forums for about 20 plus years---.

There were fights happening with every other member who was convinced about the merge---. Not a single one of those members came to me and apologized and mentioned that I was right from the gitgo---.

After the JF17 got rejected for the key EW package by the french----they Paf had to go the chinese way---.

The chinese equipment is less expensive but bulkier---heavier---10-20-30% at times---that takes more room.

The goal post has also shifted for the Paf after facing the truth---now we should be looking at how to mount between 4 to 6 BVR's---or mount 2 CM400 AKG's on the wings---. The current model does not provide that facility to carry 2 heavy AShM's on each wing---like the purpoted F2---. Current size dictates that the CM400 mounting & launch manages aircraft stability when carried under the center line hard point---.

Prior to this was small sleek sharp resolute---a Gnat---fly low---hide amongst the rocks mindset---.

As for the aerodynamics---the design has already been established---. What performance you need from the aircraft other than carry more BVR's & off bore sight SR missiles---launch and get out---or carry 2 heavy AShM's---.

The Gripen Ng is a good example of the change---.

Hi,

Your assumption is incorrect---. I have always favored a 25% larger JF17---. This current form is too small---.

The problem with you kids is that you have no exposure to what has happened in the world of engineering in the past---. Then you ask for LINK---when you don't put any effort into learning the answer---you guys don't remember and don't give a sh-it about the answer---.

Do you know a country named JAPAN---. It outright rejected the F16---they built an F2---25% larger than the F16 for a certain reason---now why don't you go and find that reason---.

Hi,

The idea behind the size of the JF17 became obsolete right after it went into production---because the Paf had not done its homework right---.

The realized too late that BVR was the game in the town and across of the border---.

The Paf is singing the tune of BVR since the last 2 - 3 years---I talked about it on this forum 15 years ago---and other pak forums for about 20 plus years---.

There were fights happening with every other member who was convinced about the merge---. Not a single one of those members came to me and apologized and mentioned that I was right from the gitgo---.

After the JF17 got rejected for the key EW package by the french----they Paf had to go the chinese way---.

The chinese equipment is less expensive but bulkier---heavier---10-20-30% at times---that takes more room.

The goal post has also shifted for the Paf after facing the truth---now we should be looking at how to mount between 4 to 6 BVR's---or mount 2 CM400 AKG's on the wings---. The current model does not provide that facility to carry 2 heavy AShM's on each wing---like the purpoted F2---. Current size dictates that the CM400 mounting & launch manages aircraft stability when carried under the center line hard point---.

Prior to this was small sleek sharp resolute---a Gnat---fly low---hide amongst the rocks mindset---.

As for the aerodynamics---the design has already been established---. What performance you need from the aircraft other than carry more BVR's & off bore sight SR missiles---launch and get out---or carry 2 heavy AShM's---.

Again your whole post just a garbage, you're knows nothing what is you talking about

Hi,

Hi,

are u planning on funding paf to fullfill ur wild fantasies? bigger jf means more money so with limited budget in paf hands this is the best they can have.

Again your whole post just a garbage, you're knows nothing what is you talking about
he is that type of uncle g who critisises shadee ka khana after finishing 5 plates.

I take it you are being sarcastic here, aren’t you :lol::lol::lol:

Last time, I saw you being less forgiving to some member who outright said “isko 25% enlarge kardo” jaise aviation to mazak ka khel hai

Hi,

You maybe not familiar as to what I have written on this forum for over a decade and a half about this aircraft and what my reasons were---.

From day one I was the proponent of a 25% larger JF17 and from day 1---I cared less if the engine was NOT powerful enough---because I knew that the coming war depended on the BVR platform and the EW package that the aircraft carried---.

9 and 10 g's performance was just for the air shows and the thrust ratio more than 1:1 was just to satisfy the ego---.

One of the greatest fighter aircraft the F14 had a lower thrust ratio to weight percentage but it was a monster when it came to air combat---.

The art of air combat is to fight the enemy from your position of strength---and that is where the Paf excelled in with the F86 Sabre and it was successful more time against the Gnat.

Hi,

You maybe not familiar as to what I have written on this forum for over a decade and a half about this aircraft and what my reasons were---.

From day one I was the proponent of a 25% larger JF17 and from day 1---I cared less if the engine was NOT powerful enough---because I knew that the coming war depended on the BVR platform and the EW package that the aircraft carried---.

9 and 10 g's performance was just for the air shows and the thrust ratio more than 1:1 was just to satisfy the ego---.

One of the greatest fighter aircraft the F14 had a lower thrust ratio to weight percentage but it was a monster when it came to air combat---.

The art of air combat is to fight the enemy from your position of strength---and that is where the Paf excelled in with the F86 Sabre and it was successful more time against the Gnat.
Who doesn’t wish for such what you want, 25% larger proportional aircraft.

Wouldn’t that be too Perfect for PAF? That should have been the path since start. Kia bol sakte hain ab. Light weight light weight, sab dil behlana hai.

In the age of BVR, be a BVR truck.

Medium weight are the perfect fighters in my book, They are better maneuverable if and when needed, as compared to heavies, usually have a good strong engine, Can carry the perfect payload package.

Back
Top Bottom