What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Video by Lockheed Martin about the capabilities of F-16 block 52 (Must Watch!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
081216f1234s026customnk5.jpg

Maverick K models are currently in development. They were developed by taking a G model and replacing the IR guidance system with an electro-optical television guidance system.

Maverick K and H models are currently in production. The Maverick K model was developed by taking a G model and replacing the IR guidance system with an electro-optical television guidance system.

I would agree with trying to get turkish f-16's again US has to agree and the turks have to be willing to sell! second the whole uae mirage thing again we have talked about this before i don't see that happening again not like i wouldn't like to see it happen we should approuch uae for this matter and also the turks for there f-16's if thats wat our top brases in PAF want.

Yeah 18 more F-16 will be great but i highly highly doubt if Pakistan will ever go for these.

To me Pakistan must put that money to engage Girfo, Selex, Thelas etc. to develop a AESA radar for Pakistani fighters along with other avionics. Era of F-16s are coming to an end in 2020s.

Well the option is there brother! and i never said that they would a option/ thought is wat i meant.. we don't know wat will happen in the future lets just get the 18 first then we shall see wat we can add on our plates..:smokin:

its good news too.we have too take more latest aircraft and should be built locally in kamra with joint ventures.:china::pakistan:

Pakisatn's flag looks so good in its tru colours over here.
Alas,PAF has lost PAK flag true colours on c-130,f-16,jf-17 and mirage3-rose,by copying west specially USAF.

i over here want to raise a voice to re paint PAF logos in GREEN & WHITE rather then gray & white.Because its our identity.:pakistan:

Amraams are missing in this picture. Whereas we can see them in the Chief's speech picture.

Meanwhile the Induction of Block 52 and MLU are still going on, PAF should continue with Thunder, FC-20 and other projects with Chinese. Honeymoon period with USA can be over anytime soon and we don’t want to plummet into the same sanctions / embargo abyss once again. It’s about time that we learn from the past and move very cautiously in the future.

If that situation arises when we have just few new f-16s delivered and MLU stopped i will fully support the plan of supplying latest technologies to china for copies.

If that situation arises when we have just few new f-16s delivered and MLU stopped i will fully support the plan of supplying latest technologies to china for copies.

i totally agree and respect ur idea.:agree:
:D

Amraams are missing in this picture. Whereas we can see them in the Chief's speech picture.

ACM took them home with him self as intial delivery of AMRAAM.
thats why imediatly after the ceremoney they take it off;):p:lol:

Back
Top Bottom