What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

ACM took them home with him self as intial delivery of AMRAAM.
thats why imediatly after the ceremoney they take it off

He should also take the targeting pod with him too for research(read reverse engineering) purposes. We would return it back after some time.

Dear since we are going to have FC-20 and there is a very high probability that china will not ditch pakistan's bid of FC-20 precurement hence no punishment and no containment by US in this context and we get F-16 C&D's.

But the great thing is PAF will be in a unique position of pitting F-16 against FC-20 and JF-17.

Last edited:
If that situation arises when we have just few new f-16s delivered and MLU stopped i will fully support the plan of supplying latest technologies to china for copies.

One close look at F-16s C/Ds, Chinese manufactuers will come up with facilities to
mass-produce the killer of F-16s M/Ns in no time. :mps: :smitten:

One the side note, the fact that the US sells them to Pakistan without any worry
proves that they probably believe that the lastest Chinese tech is at least
at the same level of F-16s C/Ds.

Anyway,You now have another sharp knife in your drawer to cut through Su30 MKI!

Congradulations, Pakistan!
:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
One close look at F-16s C/Ds, Chinese manufactuers will come up with facilities to
mass-produce the killer of F-16s M/Ns in no time
. :mps: :smitten:

One the side note, the fact that the US sells them to Pakistan without any worry
proves that they probably believe that the lastest Chinese tech is at least
at the same level of F-16s C/Ds.

Anyway,You now have another sharp knife in your drawer to cut through Su30 MKI!

Congradulations, Pakistan!
:pakistan::china:

1- Does China produce anything like F-16 Block 52 engine?... I doubt that. But I am more than positive that one day this will also happen Inshallah in form of WS-10A.

2-There are clauses about Pakistan not sharing anything sensitive about these birds to "non concerned" people.

3- Thanks for Congratulations.

Yes guys definitely it is a matter of congratulation:pakistan:

Sir Pakshaheen and others please clearify that we again carry our fuel tanks under wings not on it. Like This Picture

11c3bdb3e2bab273a01a439ecc04062d.jpg

:hitwall:

1- Does China produce anything like F-16 Block 52 engine?... I doubt that. But I am more than positive that one day this will also happen Inshallah in form of WS-10A.

2-There are clauses about Pakistan not sharing anything sensitive about these birds to "non concerned" people.

3- Thanks for Congratulations.

You have a wonderful sense of humor!:coffee:

Congrats to pakistan.

However, PAF should concentrate its efforts to persuade the USA for allowing it to purchase second hand birds from thrid parties and their upgradation from turkey.

If we can bring up F-16 number to 200, it would surly be a great punch to deal with both SU-30 MKI and MRCA coz we'd be in defencive mode and our SAMs would multiply our potential to defend.:pakistan:

Congrats to pakistan.

However, PAF should concentrate its efforts to persuade the USA for allowing it to purchase second hand birds from thrid parties and their upgradation from turkey.

If we can bring up F-16 number to 200, it would surly be a great punch to deal with both SU-30 MKI and MRCA coz we'd be in defencive mode and our SAMs would multiply our potential to defend.:pakistan:

200 F-16s :what: even if we are given the permission from 'concerned' authorities, do we still have enough funds for more of these toys with on going projects like Jf-17s and J-10 babies?:rolleyes:

Yes guys definitely it is a matter of congratulation:pakistan:

Sir Pakshaheen and others please clearify that we again carry our fuel tanks under wings not on it. Like This Picture

11c3bdb3e2bab273a01a439ecc04062d.jpg

:hitwall:

In case of F-16, CTF (Conformal Fuel Tanks) are always carried on the fuselage while it is carried by the side of F-15 air intake.

where are the CFT fellows???
dont worry they are part of the deal, just because you dont see it does not mean we are not getting it. mind you JDAM JASOW were not also shown in the ceremony.

Last edited:
You have a wonderful sense of humor!:coffee:

Honored :)
But why don't you answer my question. Mate i am one big supporter of Chinese products but if we look at J-11 program it is Chinese pilots who thinks that WS-10A take longer to accelerate. I do hope that this problem solved in minimum possible time as this is same engine which would be used on FC-20.

I love the body work on the F16 ... pretty impressive ....

I heard US is making some new varients of F16 ... new birds any chance we might get 6-12 new birds like UAE has ?? Those machines look mean with extra feul capacity

Back
Top Bottom