What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

14 of the delivered PAF Vipers have spent some time in this desert for a few years.
If Trump is good business man he would never offer Pak F16s. He knows we love them but F16s still selling like hott cakes he will force Pak to go after boeing products I know these planes are expensive but boeing is in trouble as businesses man I will offer product which is not selling well. Pak should look into twin engine jet now.

Last edited:
If Trump is good business man he would never offer Pak F16s. He knows we love them but F16s still selling like hott cakes he will force Pak to go after boeing products I know these planes are expensive but boeing is in trouble as businesses man I will offer product which is not selling well. Pak should look into twin engine jet now.

Hi,

You are correct in a way that Boeing is in trouble---. If we make the contract now and by the time the aircraft is ready---Boeing may not be in trouble and then they will hold our product like before---.

Hi,

You are correct in a way that Boeing is in trouble---. If we make the contract now and by the time the aircraft is ready---Boeing may not be in trouble and then they will hold our product like before---.
MK We may get good package as well PAF should look into twin engine platform. Mark my words I doubt Trump will sell Us F-16 He will force Us towards Boeing since F18 super hornet lines are closed now so only left is F15s except USAF there are no more buyers for eagles.
Maxx killed them.

Hi,

MK We may get good package as well PAF should look into twin engine platform. Mark my words I doubt Trump will sell Us F-16 He will force Us towards Boeing since F18 super hornet lines are closed now so only left is F15s except USAF there are no more buyers for eagles.
Maxx killed them.
We Have a Golden opportunity to buy what ever we can we just have to muster the funds

PN should get those b-737 parked at Seattle and send them to turkey and to what ever they wish to add DESI P-8 and than Trump being a business man those F-16 are just rotting for him it will be bringing more to the economy to build the wall HECK PLAYING THE CARDS RIGHT WE MIGHT GET SOME THREE FIVE ACTION.

F-15 amazing plane (air superiority)
F-18 amazing Plane (NICE AOA, comparable to the block 52)

We Have a Golden opportunity to buy what ever we can we just have to muster the funds

PN should get those b-737 parked at Seattle and send them to turkey and to what ever they wish to add DESI P-8 and than Trump being a business man those F-16 are just rotting HECK PLAYING THE CARDS RIGHT WE MIGHT GET SOME THREE FIVE ACTION.
Sir Jee those planes been paid LM already made money old plane may be good for Pak but not for LM for them New plane is money like new car not car at junk yard

PN should get those b-737 parked at Seattle and send them to turkey and to what ever they wish to add DESI P-8 and than Trump being a business man those F-16 are just rotting for him it will be bringing more to the economy to build the wall HECK PLAYING THE CARDS RIGHT WE MIGHT GET SOME THREE FIVE ACTION.

F-15 amazing plane (air superiority)
F-18 amazing Plane (NICE AOA, comparable to the block 52)
i think we have least chance to get either F-15 or P-8

Sir Jee those planes been paid LM already made money old plane may be good for Pak but not for LM for them New plane is money like new car not car at junk yard
Arey bhai urdu me bolday, Mujhay pata hay naya maal me ziada paise hay Magar uski factria band pari hay usko bolo bhai hamari requirement hay 100 jahaz ki tumhari factri band hy hum chalaengy worker tere farigh hya hum kam dengy 40-60 split karou naya purana mix

Yes but 737 parked and grounded, we can by those (civil versions and make a DESI P-8)

F-15/F-35 are Truly hard for PAF to acquire but not Impossible. If PAF Plays their card right than we have minute-mediocre chances to get 2-3 squadrons.

Arey bhai urdu me bolday, Mujhay pata hay naya maal me ziada paise hay Magar uski factria band pari hay usko bolo bhai hamari requirement hay 100 jahaz ki tumhari factri band hy hum chalaengy worker tere farigh hya hum kam dengy 40-60 split karou naya purana mix

Yes but 737 parked and grounded, we can by those (civil versions and make a DESI P-8)

F-15/F-35 are Truly hard for PAF to acquire but not Impossible. If PAF Plays their card right than we have minute-mediocre chances to get 2-3 squadrons.
F15 are the best F35 are not in dog fight but have good sensors so both have pros and cons. But I agree with U depands how we play cards.

If Pakistan is directed to buy either the F-15 or the F-18, it should only do so as part of deal securing A huge increase in Pakistani Exports to the US to allow Pakistan to afford this purchase.

For the US it would “re-balance” the relationship with Pakistan and bring it somewhat out of China’s orbit, but would open Pakistan up to deeper US political relations with “civil society” groups.

Of the two platforms, the F-15 offers a superior platform with superior sensors, but will Pakistan be allowed to purchase the F-15 with all the bells and whistles, even if it can come up with the money.

One major positive of operating the F-15 would be having a platform that will be able to match any 4.5 generation platform in the region, if allowed to carry modern EW equipment.

2-3 squadrons may be all that Pakistan needs to maintain air superiority (each plane can carry up to 22 amraams), but Considering all the strings that will be attached, it could be another pressler amendment saga waiting to happen

Last edited:

I don’t know what some people are smoking on this thread, but it must be powerful stuff because it’s leading to delusional thinking.

Well, Trump is a businessman and if we only had the money (actual money, not CSF) we can buy anything we want. Really?

Why is no one talking about the biggest problem in the room? China. US-India are strategic partners for a reason, so why would US give Pakistan any advantage over India even if it was about business?

I’m not saying Pakistan won’t get anything, but it seriously needs to trim its expectations.

i think we should forget anymoe F-16s from US. they are leaving from afghanistan. thier job is done there so they dont need pak anymore. so no more military equipment rather be ready for some sanctions after a couple of years once their exit from afghanistan is completed.

i think we should forget anymoe F-16s from US. they are leaving from afghanistan. thier job is done there so they dont need pak anymore. so no more military equipment rather be ready for some sanctions after a couple of years once their exit from afghanistan is completed.

This very likely considering the track record of Pak-US relations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom