What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

A Very distinguished formation.

82946672_2423963104519791_4104517618482806784_o.jpg
care to elaborate? why it is distinguished?

By the way i was wondering since last year all the pictures that are usually posted of F-16s shows extensive worn....seriously heavy flying that is starting to show in pictures...

F-16 Pictures use to be pristine & clean and now they look like they have flown more then 4000+ combat sorties and they require fresh paint now..

By the way i was wondering since last year all the pictures that are usually posted of F-16s shows extensive worn....seriously heavy flying that is starting to show in pictures...

F-16 Pictures use to be pristine & clean and now they look like they have flown more then 4000+ combat sorties and they require fresh paint now..

They're given a fresh coat every once in a while, PAF takes great care of these beauts.

A GIBS with 'live' rounds of AMRAAMs. The guy has less than 1500 hrs as well. Probably a young Flt Lt on a CAP along with his instructor.

I know of a Wing Commander from that period and he may head the PAF soon.

hi,

i wrote this a long time ago.

early 80’s i used to live close to hill afb.

a pakistani sqdrn ldr base—-had gd relations with him disclosed the pak had joint patent with the US military for a laser guided bomb. I am talking about time period 1984-85

authenticity of the sqdrn ldr is he was the first pilot to survive a broken neck after ejecting his F6 over shorkot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom