What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I doubt USAF Vipers ever landed in Bholari Base.
I cannot tell if it is Bholari and we don't launch out that many Vipers usually. Not to mention the screenshot from the video doesn't give out if they are PAF jets.

• I cannot tell if it is Bholari and we don't launch out that many Vipers usually. Not to mention the screenshot from the video doesn't give out if they are PAF jets.
Why is it so difficult to accept the obvious....
One just has to look at the finishing on the edge of the runway to understand the location.....I also believe instead of launching, those Vipers are being recovered......and then there was an occasion when some assets from another base were dispersed in Bholari.

Why is it so difficult to accept the obvious....
One just has to look at the finishing on the edge of the runway to understand the location.....I also believe instead of launching, those Vipers are being recovered......and then there was an occasion when some assets from another base were dispersed in Bholari.
Cheers Wind.

Arrows.jpg

Bhai jo woh bhejtey hai'n, woh hi hum khuley bazoo wasool kartey hai'n.
i am sick of this indian bad habit we need some new tails . we already have many mig-21 mig-27 tails and russian junk even complete mig-21 parked in our museum

hamari kismat main yehi indian kachra mar girana likha hai

When one is dealing with an enemy that cannot tell it's head from it's @$$, to "kachra" air Force "kachra" fighter bhejaygi. The indiots were too afraid to suffer the loss of Mirage-2000s or Su-30 MKi so they sent their kachra to make it seem like they responded.

Back
Top Bottom