What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Kindly clearly inform that PAF can use usa made F-16 in attacking against India. All Indian sources are claiming that USA_PAK agreement ,halt Pakistan to use F-16 against India ??
How many F-16 jet fighters planes are in working conditions today ??
Thank you.

The question as such should arise since numerous threads been discussing the same and proven it wrong. So if you want to answer them, shall be told that the time will tell. Next about how many active Fighting Falcons are available for PAF (how innocent a question as such can be), honestly if anyone knows or not; all are flying whenever needed against adversary. Hope that message will be sent as it is.

Regards,

I didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all. I figured those familiar with the PAF's recent past would have made that distinction which obviously isn't the case and frankly neither should be because we're all here to learn from one another. For that I apologize.

The MLUs and B52+(s) share common avionics.

PS. I just realized I wrote best air-to-air instead of air-to-ground. Please forgive my Imprudence gents.

Did not mean to sound snappy, apologies if I came across that way, we are indeed all here to learn

PWs engine, though. So they want to sell 28 at once to single party while most of them have minimum 1200 hrs left on airframe. Indonesia & Romania lastly been successful to purchase Falcons while latter is still searching for more, could be the strong candidate. By the way, the figure 28 on sell reminds of that famous Block-72 thread whereas, it was mentioned about used F-16s are also coming in total package.

Kindly clearly inform that PAF can use usa made F-16 in attacking against India. All Indian sources are claiming that USA_PAK agreement ,halt Pakistan to use F-16 against India ??
How many F-16 jet fighters planes are in working conditions today ??
Thank you.
Well we are atleast cautioned about it. We didn't clearly said that F 16s brought down both IAF jets. We were reffering to JF17s. But it will be stupid to think that US didnt knew about it. They had complete knowledge even celebrated with us on 27th when Russian jets were downed

PWs engine, though. So they want to sell 28 at once to single party while most of them have minimum 1200 hrs left on airframe. Indonesia & Romania lastly been successful to purchase Falcons while latter is still searching for more, could be the strong candidate. By the way, the figure 28 on sell reminds of that famous Block-72 thread whereas, it was mentioned about used F-16s are also coming in total package.

Far too few hours left on them,might need a SLEP of sorts for them to remain in service with another nation for a decade or so.

Far too few hours left on them,might need a SLEP of sorts for them to remain in service with another nation for a decade or so.

SLEP is there and yes, was referred to if we acquire such low hours jets.

PAF need more JF 17 Thunder-Block3 , as well as more F-16.
Regarding above news by """airomerix said: ↑--Norwegian F-16s up for grabs.So they want to sell 28 at once to single party""
Is PAF planning to buy those F-16.??
Thank you very much, all of you for good information regarding my innocent question""Kindly clearly inform that PAF can use usa made F-16 in attacking against India.""
We all know that our JF 17 Thunder and F 16 can combat indian Rafale very well.

I dont think Pakistan will be interested in Norwegian F16's due to less service life left in them..

US may approve if PAF opts for certain upgrades giving US companies some business.

As for the history goes and under current circumstances; seems like it is more than just profit for US companies when it comes to Pakistan buying F-16s.

I dont think Pakistan will be interested in Norwegian F16's due to less service life left in them..
The PAF could use the oldest airframes for training, CCS, etc, thereby preserving ones with more life and (and possibly more upgrades) for frontline service.

If Approved by US Govt, SLEP or No SLEP, PAF should get them, keep them as reserves if nothing else.

Agreed, e.g., as spare parts, war reserves, etc.

US may approve if PAF opts for certain upgrades giving US companies some business.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom