What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Kid I am a Pakistani but patriotisim does not mean that I favor to send my highly skilled pilots in the death zone due to lack of proper equipment
Bro . I am talking about indians when in a few years back they came into Pakistan but were then thrown out by F-16 . So .

Bro . I am talking about indians when in a few years back they came into Pakistan but were then thrown out by F-16 . So .
But rafael were not there at that time

Does PAF have Harpoon missiles for the vipers ? never seen one armed with one.
No our f16s are not allowed to carry harpoons

Pilots ko rikshay pay bitha dein?

The pilot matters not the jet .

Why do Thunders need to get in to a WVR fight when they carry very potent BVR's?

Only if the thunders get the improvement it needs and has been suggested
IE full Hms and hobs missile to give it chance in a wvr dogfight otherwise all the Iaf fighters have a huge advantage

Add the aesa radar so the current short coming of limited range and easy jamming is over come

Add the next generation of Chinease ew suitesxand better bvr missles.

Improved more efficient engine giving less smoke then the current Russian engines

Hi,

The 2nd world war was won on the western front by the air force---smashed the german industrial complex---.

I knew a german family that lived thru that bombing---Dresden was just an example---the USAF was dominating the skies and would have obliterated any or all german cities---.

How about the 1st gulf war---.

More advanced a nation is---the more it depends on its industrial complex bigger and massive the destruction would be---.

The sooner they would lay their arms down---.

Now if you compare it to Afghanistan---that is a different story---.
It was the red army that broke the back of the wehrmacht at stalingrad. The russians entered berlin first, not the yanks.

It was the red army that broke the back of the wehrmacht at stalingrad. The russians entered berlin first, not the yanks.
The whermacht lost at when the Russians brought in reinforcements from fresh Siberian troops and stopped them at the gates of the kremlin,
This fact is supported by the chief of army group centre saying it himself he knew he lost the war after failing to take Moscow during the Nuremburg trials

20181122_124715.jpg

Pilots ko rikshay pay bitha dein?

Why do Thunders need to get in to a WVR fight when they carry very potent BVR's?
@Thorough pro . A sensible person tries to understand the point given , not try to put his ugly sense of humour in it . Shows your way of perception .

LOL... A sensible person does not spew stupidity. If everything depended on Pilots no one would go for newer planes. Michael Schumacher was the best formula one racer, but he never drove a 2nd grade car. A winning combination always consists of the best man with the best machine. Period.

@Thorough pro . A sensible person tries to understand the point given , not try to put his ugly sense of humour in it . Shows your way of perception .

@MastanKhan @Cookie Monster excellent analysis and posts on why Germans lost WW II.

Really impressed with detailed analysis from Cookie Monster.

BUT, LETS STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE.
I think there will be a general aviation thread where we can move this discussion (Do tag me if you decide to do it)

Back
Top Bottom