What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

You're correct. I guess UAE is using MICA so that in case if IAF develops ECM against Aim120 at least they can use MICA.There is only 3,000 pounds thrust difference between F16 Block 60 General Electric Engine and F16 Block52 Pratt and Whitney Engine but block60 is heaver then Block52.
yes because they are also using Black shaheen (a derivative of storm shadow CM).though these are the most advanced falcons (desert falcons i guess) but i think IDF suf'a's are equally capable

I thnk nw Pakistan should start the production of air craft inits own country ...............
and must not be depended on any other country

It takes time man.Pakistan does not have the industrial base to build medium size fighter and such a advanced plane like F16..You just dont start and build such advanced plane at start.You've got to start somewhere.

It takes time man.Pakistan does not have the industrial base to build medium size fighter and such a advanced plane like F16..You just dont start and build such advanced plane at start.You've got to start somewhere.

but sir we have the example of turkey they are manufacturing Falcons

well have you guys missed the week long debates about the start of production of JF17 at home or are you guys pointing to some thing i didnt understand!
i mean, we are making JF17 at home with some 50% parts comming from china at the moment as it was a oint venture but the number with go down with PAC making more and more components at home a chines getting bust in FC20 and JXX projets,

no one can start from a F22 right away, JF17 is very good, rather far better then expectation for a start, a massive step in right direction!!

i hope you understand or make me understand if you were pointing to anything else!!

regards!

yarr im so confused about f16 inventories in PAF,can any one help with that.?
PAf already hav 45 birds since early 80s and 90s,now how much birds are Pakistan going to get,except 18 blk52.:undecided:

so whats th big deal friend, you got all your numbers right!!
we are going to get 18 blk 52 and PAF will operate 45 older blk 15 that will under go MLU!
i hope you got it,

regards!

I think with the older 45 f-16's and the new 18 blk 52's inshallah we should stop going after the american's for anymore aircrafts as they will give us S_t or give as a crazy price for new ones if we even get to that part ! Although i love bird the most out of any other bird out there but we have to be realictic and logical we need to focous on thunders & fc-20's ! perhaps something else might come in play from somewhere else when the country is dong well! iam keeping my fingers crossed for the blk 52's lets hope for the best!

Hasnain
You cabnt be serious comparing Turkey with Pakistan TThe y are way waymore advanced brother.
Araz

moreover there strong european and american conections allow them to enjoy such feasts!
anyhow, as stated earlier, JF17is not bad at al for a start, the plane have all the potential to be taken to level of Blk52 F16 and even beyond!

regards!

I think with the older 45 f-16's and the new 18 blk 52's inshallah we should stop going after the american's for anymore aircrafts as they will give us S_t or give as a crazy price for new ones if we even get to that part !

there are alos no more pltforms that we can look forward to from the US, the F18 are not for PAF, and we will never get our hands onto the latest planes like F35 or whatever,
the F16 Blk52 seem to be the last fighter jet deal comming from US, atleast for quite some time from now! :)

and
as a matter of fact, this came as a sigh of relief atleast for me ;)
:yahoo:

regards!

there are alos no more pltforms that we can look forward to from the US, the F18 are not for PAF, and we will never get our hands onto the latest planes like F35 or whatever,
the F16 Blk52 seem to be the last fighter jet deal comming from US, atleast for quite some time from now! :)

and
as a matter of fact, this came as a sigh of relief atleast for me ;)
:yahoo:

regards!

ya me tooo :guns: :usflag:
but its not a big deal for these birds only 18 aircrafts and they hav
took too much time to deliver those to PAF.

now we should focus on China,France and PAC to get aircrafts and weapons.America nomore wants good relations with us as he is ingaging strong relations to India.and i think it would also effect indo-russia relations.we can also go for russian weapons after indo-american relations.:azn:

I think with the older 45 f-16's and the new 18 blk 52's inshallah we should stop going after the american's for anymore aircrafts as they will give us S_t or give as a crazy price for new ones if we even get to that part ! Although i love bird the most out of any other bird out there but we have to be realictic and logical we need to focous on thunders & fc-20's ! perhaps something else might come in play from somewhere else when the country is dong well! iam keeping my fingers crossed for the blk 52's lets hope for the best!

maybe like RAFALE
if our economy gets strong and get some mony in few years then we can go for these birds.

Back
Top Bottom