NvBaL.jpg
T0F52.jpg
BLWpn.jpg
Hxchb.jpg

ZKkol.jpg
7MTGz.jpg
d13HZDt.jpg
6rLThxS.jpg

sq no.19 Sherdils will be replace by ex-Jordanian F-16A/B Block 15 ADF this week

Wonderful assortment of images of our F-16s.

Just wish once that I would see one of our F-16s armed to the teeth including AMRAAMs. (exluding that one image from 2009/10)

Wonderful assortment of images of our F-16s.

Just wish once that I would see one of our F-16s armed to the teeth including AMRAAMs. (exluding that one image from 2009/10)
When I was at MacDill (87-92), which was an F-16 training base with Luke AFB, we sometimes conducted various F-16 mods and tests. Once I saw an F-16C with a centerline fuel tank, two Sidewinders on the tips, and every underwing stores loaded with AMRAAM dummies on pylons. I was on the way home so I lost count how many missiles that thing was carrying. But it was an impressive sight because a lot of people on the flightline stopped their work and watched the jet taxied out to the runway.

When I was at MacDill (87-92), which was an F-16 training base with Luke AFB, we sometimes conducted various F-16 mods and tests. Once I saw an F-16C with a centerline fuel tank, two Sidewinders on the tips, and every underwing stores loaded with AMRAAM dummies on pylons. I was on the way home so I lost count how many missiles that thing was carrying. But it was an impressive sight because a lot of people on the flightline stopped their work and watched the jet taxied out to the runway.
I am assuming the maximum AIM120s that F-16s can integrate and carry is six?

F-16 planes from Jordan included in PAF fleet - 21st May 2014
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) on Wednesday organized a formal ceremony to include F-16 fighter jets from Jordan Air Force into the national forces fleet here at Sargodha Airbase. The fighter jets arrived from Pakistan’s middle-eastern friendly country Jordan and were included in PAF Nineteenth Squad. The fighter aircraft have been purchased from Jordan and they were in the use of the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF). The ceremony started with the recitation of Holy Quran, Pakistan Army Chief General Raheel Sharif was the chief guest of the ceremony.

VIDEO LINK :

F-16 planes from Jordan included in PAF fleet - 21st May 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom